2015-06-01 15:14:48

I wonder when the iOS version is coming. Didn't they say it'd come in December 2014?

2015-06-02 03:23:08

Huh? The ios version is in the process of being approved by Apple now.

2015-07-02 22:09:09

Hey guys,

Thanks so much for your patience, we have already released the Google version of the game which you can download from the Google Play store via the following links:

Paid
http://audaz.uk/1vvtQ25

Free
http://audaz.uk/1LzIlUJ

We have also now released the iOS version too! which you can also download on the iTunes Connect Store via the following links:

Free
http://audaz.uk/1HvHy9e

Paid
http://audaz.uk/1GODIEn

If you would like to help us beta test new versions of JumpInSauceRS and Mists of Audazzle, we would absolutely love to have you involved! you can subscribe to beta test via our website on the following link:

http://audaz.uk/1GpfRft

We look forward to having you all on board!

The Audazzle Team

2015-07-29 19:31:03

My heavy apologies, I was really hoping to join the testing team and help you guys, I feal terrible for not getting to this topic in time, I'm sorry. And also, I'd really love to donate, but do the financial problem that me and my family are going through, I am prevented from being able to do that. I hope there's something I can do to help. I myself am about to get back into school, so all my time will be taken up with woeking, but I'd really love to support you guys. Please let me know if there's something I can do. Thanks in advance.

--------------------
All of my socials and content platforms can be found on my website (not ready yet).

2015-07-30 04:56:20

Audazzle wrote:

We’re trying to break down social isolation of blind and visually impaired individuals in the UK by developing inclusive game technology.

Interesting concept, wants to be inclusive, but excludes anyone not in the UK.

crashmaster wrote:

I would stress though that if you are serious on getting inclusive with your games that the stuff be released on windows mac and Linux or at least windows.

Agreed, although I have both a Windows based PC and an iPhone, I only play games on the PC, my iPhone is reserved for communication and information acceess.

2015-07-31 22:14:11

What you don't understand is, the country has nothing to do with it.

--------------------
All of my socials and content platforms can be found on my website (not ready yet).

2015-08-01 04:21:06

He didn't really mean just in the U K, Gene. Think he said that because they have direct interactions with people in the U K, but really it's trying to break down social isolation for blind people in general.

2015-08-02 08:39:09

If you are still looking for people to help I would be interested.

2015-10-05 21:13:05

first some replies

@Cody_91 yes please

@jack correct we are working with three schools in the UK and anybody willing on Earth.

@GeneWarner I to sometimes take things literally, driving my friends and family mad. we simply live in the UK, but yes also on earth and absolutely want anyone to be able to get a copy of the game and influence how it develops.

@Crashmaster ... since we only have one code slave right now (mainly me) releasing for stacks of platforms is incredibly difficult, but you will hopefully like the rest of the news I'm sharing today. So I'm also adopting unity cloud build to help improve my build productivity . doing my best pal thats all I can do.

@Garrett thanks and thanks again, your support really helps . Some days its hard to pick yourself up and keep going so its just good to know your out there rooting for us.

guys just email me direct or hook up on skype.

apologies for cross posting... this was also posted on another section / topic

quick post to say I haven't stopped trying to get a JumpInSauceRS release of better quality out there, and I'm at the point where this is very close. if any audiogamers are willing to try out an array of features and new ways to test/share results please just email [email protected]

1. we now have a prototype talking scoreboard / "ships computer" that is somewhat of a maverick hence his/her code name is MaverickTTS ... Maverick needs work (and therapy) but having it does mean you can hear your progress and score without relying on a web based TTS. It also means we can put a switch on it to toggle or mute it.

2. thanks to MaverickTTS we were able to finally do a web build (yes that means we are close to a PC build) which I know a few gamers have been asking for. I've been working on web build after web build all day trying to flush out the best way to login as a previous character ( for e very specific tester who loved their Mists of Audazzle character that much... I couldn't say no)

3. shouldn't forget to mention the rival challenge thing, wow that was fun (hmm)... so we have a web based challenge maker and an email based challenge maker, both randomly create a custom challenge in the name of your character... so if you are super lazy then you can simply submit and get a reward... 

4. rewards engine... so in the style of the surreal ramblings of Dark Sock... JumpInSauceRS is being backed with rewards...

so lots of details and lots of potential usability issues to find and fix. point is I could be doing this over and over till Christmas, so can anyone spare time to help?

---

Q1. Anyone used everyplay? Q1.1. or maybe didn't know they were?
-- its a way to record and share playing a game. I embedded this yesterday thought it would help get the best feedback.
Q1.2 but us everplay accessible ?

anyhow this week and next week I just need some people to agree to help me find the issues that must be sorted to get the final version of JumpInSauceRS ... up to fun factor 1 (on a scale of 1 - 10) ... would just love to get to 1.

again apologies for cross posting I'll also post this where folks have been discussing Audazzle and on our Facebook page... please help.

p.p.s Q2. anybody use twitch ? Q3.how accessible is it for screen readers?

2016-06-08 12:44:36

Hello, we are hoping you are willing to join https://www.facebook.com/groups/780129605420090 "aka Audazzle Games" posted on other topics today... but just to say its going to be easier to use this Facebook group for our beta testing news. will email our beta testers also. ty

2016-06-10 05:25:03

Hi audazal
Sorry If I write your name incorrect 
Sorry from my side but dood I cannot sign up your beta team anyway.
It is giving me errors.
error
please contact the administrater anyway.
I don't know the error exactly because the error itself is not exact.
I am willing to join Mister developer.
Thanks
and good luck with your game.
Ishan

life's battle do not always go to the stronger and faster man,
But sooner or later who win the one who thinks he can!