2008-08-19 02:22:48

Can tpa be played by a sighted player? Since me and my brother always wind up playing video games which is unfair to me; maybe we could play tpa?

skype name: techluver
Feel free to add me.

2008-08-19 08:23:25

If you mean does TPA have graphics, I'm sorry but I'm afraid it doesn't.

On the other hand if you were to ask "Can TPA be enjoyed by a sighted person" I would have to say yes.

The interface is simple enough that sighted people can see it as a novelty without getting too confused or struggling too much, something Top Speed tends to do to people grin.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2008-08-19 16:11:11

i believe with practice any audio game can be enjoyed by sited people. ten pin alley is no excepion. i'm not sited, but a friend of mine has played mach 1 before, but i ended up beating him, heheh.

2008-08-19 16:54:22

Naturally if you can get them to concentrate long enough and put in the time. However Ten Pin Alley doesn't really require any effort from a sighted person to get the hang of, and doesn't really have any of the confusion factor that puts some sighted people off before they have given it enough time.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.