2015-09-23 18:13:45

Hey guys.
Does anyone know how can I update the client? Do i need to download it from the website or there is an updater that I can get?
regards.
Ahmad.

Thumbs up

2015-09-23 18:47:43 (edited by abdulrahman.essam 2015-09-23 21:12:24)

Hello

I Hosted A Server but When I Gave my Friend my IP Address they said that They Can't Connect

I'm wondering Why They can't Connect

edit: I discovered that the port 25560 is Closed

Maybe I'll try other

also wich type of Port should i use?

http, https, tcp or UTP?

who laughed in the begining cried in the end

2015-09-23 21:47:13

Hi

I tried port 80 but it doesn't work, since the port is opened in all Routers

why my friends Can't Connect to My Server?

2015-09-24 00:16:55

to update your clients, currently you must download from ultrocity's website. Also, new update for client and server has come out. YOu should know how to update servers, and they need new clients or they won't connect.

----------
An anomaly in the matrix. An error in existence. A being who cannot get inside the goddamn box! A.K.A. Me.

2015-09-24 00:41:21

Thanks much colton.

Thumbs up

2015-09-24 10:57:44

I can Connect to localhost, but My Friends can't Connect using my IP Address. It's shows server lost

also I Can't Connect using My IP Address, but only Localhost

2015-09-25 00:42:29

don't ask me how to host servers, I can't help ya there.

----------
An anomaly in the matrix. An error in existence. A being who cannot get inside the goddamn box! A.K.A. Me.

2015-09-25 00:55:26

new client and server update for ultrapower!

----------

2015-09-25 01:38:49

attention to all who have previously downloaded the up_release zip file. Please redownload, the update is properly done now.

----------

2015-09-25 09:02:39

abdulrahman.essam wrote:

I can Connect to localhost, but My Friends can't Connect using my IP Address. It's shows server lost

also I Can't Connect using My IP Address, but only Localhost

Have you opened the port you have chosen in your router? Have your friend also opened this port so he is able to connect?

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2015-09-25 11:54:14

Yes, I used ports 12345 and 6789 wich it's opened by Default

2015-09-26 20:42:19

attention to all ultrapower server hosters. Please take your servers down immediately and wipe the contents of your chars folder.
It has been hacked, yet again, by some fucking idiot portraying as the dev with a fake username and he's rampaging servers. I am editing the char composition system, from now on, you will have to register computer ID's with accounts if i can get it working. The dev system will be edited. okay, I probably won't do the account thing... To much hastle for everybody. but one thing is for sure, i am done with this bullshit. This game is about to become a competition between me and these god damn spams.

----------

2015-09-27 02:08:04

And also it killed my server. What a fucking motherfucker hacked my server!

73 Wj3u

Thumbs up

2015-09-27 07:49:06

why was the entire god damn serverlist cleared!

Thumbs up

2015-09-27 12:06:05

Up is abandoned, that's what happened. I saw that on twitter. Just delete it.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2015-09-27 14:45:10

roels server also got hacked, god damn, and the hacker demoted my rank god dam it! He should just jump in a black hole

Thumbs up

2015-09-27 15:44:50

the hacker jumped in a black hole, indeed, with the rest of up. Ultrapower, has been ultraponed.

----------

2015-09-27 16:49:42

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Thumbs up

2015-09-27 18:47:02 (edited by stargate 2015-09-27 19:01:32)

Wo. I guess that's a wrap, folks. All the work you put into maps, into making your server different was for nothing. Not to mention all the work Colton and Mason had to have put into this game. I suppose it was bound to happen, what with all the secret and undocumented commands, permanent administration accounts, a command to get developer status, etc. I'm starting to think that the whole server was just a security flaw waiting to be abused.

Thumbs up

2015-09-27 21:08:34

I completely agree with you, Stargate.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2015-09-27 22:05:15

Hello,
Does this mean Ultrapower is totally finished? If so, I'll delete it as well. There's no point keeping abandonware around.

I attack with the savagery of a thousand piranhas.

Thumbs up

2015-09-27 23:13:04

ultrapower is no longer supported, and deletion is encouraged.

----------

2015-09-28 01:42:35

no! I'm starting to cry... if I say I hate UP, well, rest in peeces...
motherfucking ultra fucker!

73 Wj3u

Thumbs up

2015-09-28 03:56:31

How dare you say something like that. Colton and Mason put a lot of work in this game and you go and call their project  something like that? Do you not have any respect? End of rant, before OI get a mod warning.

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

Thumbs up

2015-09-28 09:20:30

Respect?
I am sorry, I would like to explayn You something, also with my terrible English.
Many times It just doesn't work, this downloader and also creating a new account too.
I didn't do bad things here, but there is some problem. You've download this game and It download only folder, nothing else. This is my oppinion about this project.
Yes, It was very great, when We played this games, but there were deleting normal (not spammed) accounts without reason, also some lags and now download doesn't work.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

Thumbs up