2008-08-15 07:59:05

Hi,
I am starting a venture about games written in VBScript. I would like to ask for help, though. I counted on being able to use freewebs, but it is giving me grief so I give up with them. Do any of you know about how I can obtain free web hosting so I can start this venture? Thanks.

skype name: techluver
Feel free to add me.

2008-08-15 08:00:18

Who wrote spam? I meant free web hosting.

Feel free to add me.

2008-08-15 08:01:27

free web hosting (this computer keeps messing up)

Feel free to add me.

2008-08-15 08:02:31

free!!! web!!! hosting!!! not!!! spam!!!

Feel free to add me.

2008-08-15 09:27:34

It's the forum's spam filter, there must have been a time when we got a lot of spam about no cost web hosting and Senderman put in the filter. If something you say is changed to "spam" or something else it's the filter not your computer.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2008-08-15 12:21:46

lol i was gonna say. i can't believe it. it's spam, spam, spam. reminds me of the monty python sketch. "we have free hosting, and spam. we have spam spam skype and spam, we ahve spam skype names and even more spam..." well you get the point. similr thing, lol.

2008-08-15 14:17:27

LOL. I was going to say that if you wanted spam, then you could start passing your email address around the web. As for free!!! web!!! hosting!!!  then I don't know. I know google will allow you to create a free website, but as for putting downloadable files on it I don't think that it willl let you.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral