2015-09-15 22:47:24

Hi.

Does anyone know of any accessible bible apps? I want to try reading it, and was wondering what app to use since there are so many of them. I'm not religias, i just want to try reading it because i never have.

I am the blind jedi, I use the force to see. I am the only blind jedi.

2015-09-16 04:58:51

There'ss Bible by lifechurch.tv. I know it works for IOS since I use it, but I don't know if you mean Android.

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2015-09-16 22:03:51

Hello,
Judging by the word VoiceOver in the topic title, I'd guess iOS.
Unfortunately I'm not entirely sure as I haven't looked into the Bible.

2015-09-22 04:56:58

Yeah steven i mean iios, i'm not a friend of android. And i found one but its the old testiment and i want new one so please do you know any apps and also the one i have is the samantha voice recorded reading the whole bible instead of a human reader as if reading an audiobook (which is what i was hoping for). I read a few minutes, like 20 minutes and its confusing, probably because its old testament though. Therre was a lot of old english like thie thou and such, and it just sounded like god was speaking a whole new language all together.

I am the blind jedi, I use the force to see. I am the only blind jedi.