2015-08-31 07:03:03

Yukio, I was talking about the game before this one. Part 2, I have the latest version of part 3.
Thanks.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2015-08-31 08:50:33 (edited by grryfindore 2015-08-31 08:57:13)

Ahoy all
With the start of this new topic and the old topic getting deleted I thought I'd start bk3 again and actually finish it off this time.
In my last and first try with the help of a few people and hints etc I managed to reach 25.1 with loads of grinding along the way so much so that I even got one of those mega shooters. Don't think I'll grind for that again,but lets see...
But for shame I seem to have lost that old save file somewhere, and besides I didn't really buy shit before I finished 24.4 so I would've been screwed anyway. sad
Oh well! lets hope things work out much better this time round,eh?
Currently on 1.3 I think and its going good so far. any tips or such are always welcome here. I.E leveling, point distributions etc

As for the jap keyboard applocal etc being needed, the game works just fine with nvda,the translater addon and the game itself.
There are no other changes required at least none were needed here

grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2015-08-31 09:58:03

But 1. I completed game and I had missiles for 13.4 if I remember correctly. I was in normal mode for sure too

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2015-08-31 10:44:19

I found  nasty bug.
When you die, you ose all of your missiles!

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.

2015-08-31 11:41:32

Can anyone give me hints about when I should start seeing these cards people have been talking about? Or where I should look for clues (if such things exist.) Now on my difficult playthrough. I know playtime was a factor, I just hit the hundred hour mark today.

2015-08-31 14:38:55

I need some help here.
I'm currently playing on the second difficulty. But I'm at stage 2-1 and there is nothing in it so I can't complete the stage. Am I missing something?

2015-08-31 14:42:57

Ah. Sorted it.

2015-08-31 15:06:09

Yukio, I have a suggestion. On some level, make checkpoints that will save your progress when u die.

2015-08-31 16:10:47

Right
Doing the hole thing again as I said in my previous post, but were the lamps speeded up or something? I had no problems with them before I used to be able to kill them just fine but now I've been trying and trying but cannot seem to be able to do it with a rope, I mean.
So is it just me? or the difficulty was sped up on those lamps, at least?
grryf

Follow me on twitter

2015-08-31 16:13:30

Hey grryf,
Did you get weapon from 1.2? If no, do it and you will be fine with lamps.

2015-08-31 17:42:13

Ware in the game are the jump shoes? I mean the regular jump shoes, not the high jump shoes. Also, has anyone tried destroying the energy tank in 21-4? I hate what happens when you destroy it. I sat there for almost 4 hours, watching the cat crunch on it, and when the tank was at 1 percent hp, I used the needle launcher to finish destroying it, and all I got was 500 xp, and I couldn't even finish the level, so don't try destroying the energy tank unless you have lots of time to do it.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2015-09-01 16:06:27

Huh. Why would you destroy it that way? That's what the rocket launcher is for.

Best Regards,
Hayden

2015-09-01 19:01:24 (edited by revan 2015-09-01 19:02:31)

hi,
can somebody help me about  sky racer.
i'm  trying to down,
but i always fail

2015-09-01 19:19:10

hi I am on stage 2.2 and I have no idea tof what to do can some one help me finish this level. Also does someone have any walkthrough this game.

Gaming is so cool.
Follow me on Twitter @TheBlindGamer2

2015-09-02 04:13:14

I'd like to help you with your skyracer issue, but I need more info than that. Do you mean that you crash when you try to land, or do you mean that you cant go down at all?
As for 2-2, there's no real trick to it. There are three rooms in the center you have to complete; the only remotely tricky bit is room 3. But if you look around you should be fine anyway.

Best Regards,
Hayden

2015-09-02 05:55:56

Hi.

If anyone needs the game, hear is a link to a dropbox version of it.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/229 … _setup.exe

I'm gone for real :)

2015-09-02 13:15:34 (edited by revan 2015-09-02 23:44:45)

hi
can someone help?
i stuck stage 9.2
i've been looking security password
what i can for find?

2015-09-02 14:56:30 (edited by boy 2015-09-02 14:58:21)

To land the sky racer, first go all the way down and to the slowest speed, then press l. When the beep is in the center of your speakers, press down once to land. If you are talking about 6-1 ware their are turbulances, you have to go all the way up to avoid the first 1, then after you hear a beep and the guide voice saying that you avoided the turbulence, then go all the way down to avoid the next one. For the person who was wondering about why I destroyed the energy tank that way, I just wanted to see if anything would happen. Also, I'm still wondering ware the jump shoes are.

2015-09-02 15:33:13

You can get the jump shoes by going on 6-3, and flying past the landing point. For it to work, I think you need to activate your landing thingy first. If you fly all the way to the end of the stage, you'll see a searies of seens with bit screaming at you to land, and then the jump shoes will come flying out of no where and stick to your sky racer. Now land, and the stickyness will come off and you will have them in the weapons menu. With the jump shoes you can do a really awesome thing involving 8-1, but I'm not saying any more than that!

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2015-09-02 17:20:29 (edited by Hayri Tulumcu 2015-09-03 14:15:25)

where is the Particle bomb? and the Groundcruiser 1 and 2 what is the extra room after you have killed the snakes? listen to file 40 in the playthrou

2015-09-02 17:23:08

ahoy all
Seems like I was being a bit of a idiot and thought that other long ranged weapon was the rope but it came out wrong in the translation or something. in the end I remembered that the rope was in the warehouse in 1.2 the first room which somehow I had missed. sheesh...
on 5.4 now and just grinding to increase my defence and attack so that I can take that tree dwelling monkey down. at level 37 and I'm needing about 4kxp or so to level, is that right? I shouldn't be questioning it but it seems a bit more somehow...
6.1 was one of those levels which really took me ages to figure out before and that too with bladestorms demo of the thing, looks like I'm in for fun times in the future without it. :d
grryf

Follow me on twitter

2015-09-02 20:08:08

6-1 and 6-2 are actually not that hard, you just need to know your Japanese numbers. For 6-1, first fly up to avoid the first turbulence, then fly down for the second. Keep alternating up and down until you find 2 turbulances that are very close, I think their at position 800. Go to altitude 10 and you will avoid both of them. Note this explanation of 6-2 isn't the best. Avoid the first turbulence at 100 by going up to 29. The next time you hear the voice, go to 17 or someware around their. I know that 17 works, but you can also go to other altitudes before 17. Basicly, go down until the alarm stops or when you reach 17. When the alarm goes off again, go to 9 or 10 to avoid the next group of turbulances. After this, their will be a long wait until the next group. However, this is really simple. All the turbulances in that group can be avoided by staying at altitude 1, so if you want it to end now, go to altitude 1, and fly at maximum speed to the end! 6-3 is landing, and that gets explained in the level itself. If you have instant translate or you know enough Japanese to understand what it's saying, the instructions on 6-3 tell you how to land.

2015-09-02 23:37:41 (edited by revan 2015-09-02 23:42:58)

hi,
i have problem with stage 9.2
can somebody help about
i've been seeking security password
but i've been kept fail?  what i have to do correct
i want to know stage 9
any help appreciated

2015-09-04 14:09:22

Ahoy all
Revan, what password are you failing with? the turning of the dials to open the first door?
I just did it yesterday with a few trys. you have to try different combinations to unlock that door it took me a while,though. :d
Just In case you don't want to try all the different comvinations,
Spoilers ahoy!

its first second second

spoilers end
On a related note, would any of you mind telling me the combination to unlock the blade on the same level?
and could you perhaps give me a hand with the abacus password? even after grinding a lot I find my self running low on gold and that abacus as far as I remember would really help loads with that. smile
grryf

Follow me on twitter

2015-09-05 02:49:36

Can you add a way to get the super nacama card easier?

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER