2015-08-29 13:28:46

Is destroying all the camras in stage 21 cheating? If it is, then how do I complete it by not cheating? I've done it before, but I basicly ran through it and destroyed the camras. I know your supposed to not get spotted by the camras, but it seems like the camra at 50,0 turns too quickly, and it doesn't give me time to get past it. If I grapple when it turns, the camra at 20,15 sees me and lots of monsters and bombs come, then I have to close the game because I can't hear the game, or it slows down the thing because their are too menny objects.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2015-08-29 13:43:30

With the camera at 50, 0, I just figured out its maximum range, and stood outside of it until it turned right, ran up to 49, 0, then jump over it just as it turns to the left. I'm not sure if you need a speed potion for that, or not.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2015-08-29 15:09:42

Hmm, I still don't understand whether setting up Japanese keyboard is required to play BK3. Nuno says it is, but I see SLJ saying it isn't in another topic. I'm sorry about this. Since my default setting is Japanese, and I don't know what settings affect the game's strings output, I'm not sure how exactly everyone is playing the game.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2015-08-29 15:10:28

Can you only get the hyper yoyo if you have beaten the game?

2015-08-29 17:12:04

It was only on Win 8 and below I thing. It was something like–l‚ç‚Ě‘ĺ–`ŚŻ@‡V@`@ŤĹŚă‚̈ę•C˜T`
Sorry. tongue.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2015-08-29 17:44:04

I have never needed to change to the japanese keyboard layout. The only time I have had to is for Shadow Rine and the menu based text adventure games.

A friend of mine is trying to play bk3 with very slow internet. The check for updates at startup option is disabled, but when she starts the game it just remains stuck at the "reading" prompt and doesn't start.

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2015-08-29 22:17:34

The link to download the keyboard thing is dead.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2015-08-30 02:03:23

Nope, I've never had to use the Japanese keyboard for BK either, just FYI.

2015-08-30 02:55:26

What do you mean by the keyboard thing? All you need to do to play the game, is set your non-Unicode programs to display Japanese correctly and install the Japanese keyboard from the control panel. Both of those settings are in region and language. You can also use a clip board reading program to automaticly read the game. If you know some Japanese, it's recommended to use either clip reader or clip board to sapi, so you don't have to translate everything. Also, even if you don't know any Japanese, it's still good to have a clip board reader, because as you play, you will probably remember parts of the game with out having to translate evry time.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2015-08-30 02:55:39

Stewie: I've found that it sometimes hangs if my internet is being difficult, but if I turn off the internet when I first start up the game, it continues just fine.
(Of course, I have to turn the internet back on afterward, if I want to use instant translate. This normally only ever happens for grind sessions, anyway.)

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2015-08-30 03:35:28

Oh, how is the non-unicode(or known as system locale) setting? Is it required to copy the texts properly, or is it for a specific OS?
Personally, I tried running BK3 with the system locale set to English after having some fun playing GMA games, and it seemed to work fine.

2015-08-30 03:41:01

For me, and for every bk games, i use nvda, instant translate and applocal. that's it.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2015-08-30 04:17:18

If this wasn't weird enough, I actually copied BK1 from an external hard drive to this computer. .It only gives me mojibake on the clipboard. I installed BK3 and BK3 from the nn_setup files, and they work correctly.

看過來!
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2015-08-30 05:10:11

I'm a little confused about the Gold Coin Collecting Help extra. I've heard talk of "unlocking" it, but when I press enter on it, I'm giving some random number, e.g., 1362, and told I have to be at that level. What does one need to do to get that working?

Best Regards,
Hayden

2015-08-30 06:39:23

I'm running Windows 7 64 bit here, and the only thing I've done to make BK3 to work is using the instant translate addon. As mentioned before, I used the Clip copy addon to change the settings so the game put the text on the clipboard. I haven't used any Japanese keyboard or changed any settings.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2015-08-30 07:19:20

The number gold coin collection help is the number of levels remaining until you unlock it. I think you unlock it at level 1500.

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2015-08-30 07:34:37

I've slitely updated the first post. It includes a quick guide about how to get started in English.

2015-08-30 15:02:58

Ah. Thanks for the explanation.

Best Regards,
Hayden

2015-08-30 21:22:00

Hey Yukio. I didn't get missiles at stage 13. Can you repair it for me?
My save link is:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/188229247/save1.dat

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2015-08-31 00:09:51

I installed the addons, and switched it to clipboard in the game, now does anyone know which keys I'm supposed to press to make it read in English? I can't find out where it is, or it doesn't say how to do it in the help menu.
I tried the old way, but it just beeps at me, it's not reading anything. This is what kept happening to me before.
Thanks for any help.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2015-08-31 02:06:13

the instructions are on the webpage where you got the translate addon to begin with

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2015-08-31 02:15:03

OK, so I press NVDA key, shift, and T? When I do that it beeps, it doesn't read or do anything.

2015-08-31 03:44:43

When it beeps, press shift + t again.

看過來!
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2015-08-31 05:46:05

Thanks Cae, it works now.
Can I have the download link for part two of this game? I have an old copy, but it says there's an update that can't be downloaded automatically. Does anyone know where I can get the new version?
Thanks so much.

2015-08-31 06:48:49

nuno:
You can destroy the magic bariers with your machinegun. I see you are playing the normal mode for the first time, and it is not possible to get missiles yet.
staindaddict:
Please see my first post for the latest download link. After running the new version, the game will update the main executable binary and its sound bank, so it will take a few minutes before startup.