2015-08-24 23:48:00

Even if admins *somehow* manage to bann them on 1 account, they come back with the other ... we need more active admins.

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2015-08-25 00:20:25

hi,
look at chats.
good crasher kept saying fuck you all,  fuck you everyone.
the mahedee person changed him's nick name.
he created newbie account.  and says come come fuck you all
i will kill everyone
mahdisaadat.
admins?  pay attention

2015-08-25 03:01:45

Wow! Very well explained. Thank you very much Mayana. I hope you can just give me one compass. Haha. Just joking. Just a follow up question. Where's the fence located? I am only able to navigate within the iland mainland. Where should I go to get to the fence? Thanks in advance.

2015-08-25 04:33:53

So, this game requires an ai admin.
I know it is very hard to create an ai admin

2015-08-25 05:17:56

Fence is located in the abandend camping ground. You can get there by going north from the main land and crossing the desert (have a lot of water though). When you get to the end, go east if you get to rocky spring ... and if you get in the camp, just jump on the fence (but there's now way down other than falling and lusing around 200 health).

2015-08-25 05:22:14

Amazing! You're so nice Mayana. Thanks for the effort of answering my newbie quiries. I really appreciate. All the best.

2015-08-25 05:26:21

No, what this game needs is admins that pay attention, ---- AI admins are neither possible or practical. Why is it that other games, I.E. Dmnb, (not so much this one given it's rough history with spammers but even still it's way under control for the most part now), same with swamp, as well as Alter Aeon don't have this bad of an issue? on like 2 of the 3 games listed above there have been spam attacks, but they were stopped in minutes. These posts have been going on for... days?

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2015-08-25 05:34:47

hi i neet help i was band form the admin i not doing any thing but he tell i type to hack password admin form computer him
My user name in the games is killer-of-darknest the program give me when i enter icon is AD6y7sql9rzJYPz5xOFxPrgJTP/
help me thanks

2015-08-25 05:47:01 (edited by parnooson1234 2015-08-25 05:48:00)

hay sam you can add any job for cha there have cook when he or her cooking can cooking 3 or 4 e_table fish per time fisherman can fishing any fish i think killer can make heavy damage hahaha sorry for my English

2015-08-25 06:07:54

hi
I think this game needs two things
1. A new admin. This new admin should go to the game everyday.
2. A new banning system. I think Sam could make this new banning system, because bgt has a function called generate computer id, it returns a computer's hardware id and it will stored in a variable.
So Sam can make the new ban system like this.
He will create a variable.
If someone has been banned, "the server call generate computer id function and save the spammer's id.
After this, when someone trying to connect, the server will check the variable. If a banned person trying to connect, the server will send an error message as a packet, and never accept the connection.
I'm sorry if I was wrong
Thanks

2015-08-25 06:23:47

And stevo, ai admins are possible if Sam use some actions.
For example, if a person send a message over and over and over again. The server will automatically sends a warning message to the spammer.
After 3 warnings, if the spammer continues sending a same message, the action will ban the spammer.
I personally think this will needed if none of possible admins are around.

2015-08-25 06:25:43

No problem, Akire, I like to help ... obviasly.
Last time when Sam wasn't active everyone thought he abandent the game ... now he isn't active for much more time now ... I hope we hear from you soon, Sam. Especially because it's your game, you decide about admins or impruve banning sistem ...

2015-08-25 06:41:33

Let's just wait.
Please be patient until Sam come back.
Let's just ignore some bad spammers if he doesn't affected to play.
If he kills everyone or sending crashwords, then... I have just one answer. It is, just wait for Sam.
There is no another answer
Thanks

2015-08-25 06:46:32

Hi. Guys, I may have scemed inactive for a while but it's only on the forum. I know, I should have checked that. Basicly what happened, is these 2 people decided to have fun and have mannaged to bust my banning system wide open. I had no way of expecting that. Sure I knew it could be done but these guys can do it in 3 minutes of us banning them. So it's not the admins, but I'm working on a banning system. I have released an update that now supports regexps in the server code, preventing eloquence crashing in most cases. And also, were working on a bit of an update here, that also banns the users phisical harddrive cerial number. Basicly saying that litterily the only way to unban it is to get a new harddrive, or somehow hack the harddrive and mannage to change the cerial number of the device. Not the volume, but the device. And I might ban based on a computer ID as well which might hold for a bit, but basicly my ban system isn't working. It does for most people, but these people happen to be a little bit smart and mannaged to somehow pass it. But I am working on it now, and the ban update will be here soon. Trust me, Ihavn't been abandoning it. My friend from mishigan is also here, and seeing him in person is quite big for me. So saying, i'm dealing with this, trying to have fun with my friend, and dealing with them insalting me at the same time. This is no childs play, these guys want me gone. I won't let that happen, but sorry for not posting here for a while. I'm doing a lot, these spammers couldn't have chosen a better time to pull out there attacks. But I want you guys to know that I am working on it, and it will soon be fixed. I wasn't expecting someone to pass over the banning system in 30 seconds. Lol. But anyway guys, don't worry, i'm working on it and won't stop till they can't find a way to reconnect. So sorry for the post break shall we say, theres a lot going on and the audio games forum was the last thing on my mind. There are a lot of posts I have to catch up on, so sorry if I didn't get everyones questions answered, but i'l have it fixed. Me and damien pendleton are working on a way to get the drive cerial number from bgt using a dll that wraps WMI, so hopefully that will be done tomorrow or the day after that. In the mean time, I will release an update quite soon that also will hold those creaps off for a bit, and pretymuch force them to use a vm no matter what. So yes, i'm working on it, and sorry for that post break.

I am a web designer, and a game developer. If you wish see me at http://www.samtupy.com

2015-08-25 07:00:08

Ah... I've expected this new banning system.
One question. Is it possible to use dll files in bgt? and how did you make the dll

2015-08-25 09:38:11

hi i has ban or not? i trying to enter stw.exe but tell i was has bannet

2015-08-25 20:05:41

hey also we should i think have some powerful A-I characters we have to fight and maybe get extra resources from. A-I characters something like heroBrine in mineCraft, make the game more fun like A-I characters that spontaniously come after players on the server and you have to fight them to survive.

2015-08-25 20:12:19

hey sam this game is great! lots of fun! keep up the good work its the best game I found so far and really adicting!

2015-08-25 20:59:27

I have no idea what DMNB is, but I think most of that stopped because of the paid system in Swamp, and Dentin doesn't take crap on alter.  Thanks also for the directions, because I've been pretty bored on STW because I have no idea what to do.  So cross the desert.  Guess that's my next task.

2015-08-25 21:12:55

@blindndangerous, if you are bored there are usually always lots of maps to explore in stw. Just so you can have a list: main land, abandend camping ground, desert, rocky spring, deep deep ocean, shalow ocean, radiated city, fishing village, gass station, general store, swamp, big lake, pine forest, dirt nothingness, mountin, nasty marsh, beautiful forest landskape ... and I probably forgot some maps ...

2015-08-26 05:52:49

hey i am getting a runtime error and it closes after a few minutes of play with the new update on windows10 64 bit.

Call stack size: 7

File: C:\Users\Sam Tupy\projects\survive the wild\stw.bgt
Line: 353 (1)
Function: void netloop()

Line: 1381 (1)
Function: void game()

File: C:\Users\Sam Tupy\projects\survive the wild\includes\net.bgt
Line: 114 (1)
Function: void login()

File: C:\Users\Sam Tupy\projects\survive the wild\includes\menu.bgt
Line: 15 (1)
Function: void mainmenu()

Line: 97 (1)

Line: 322 (1)
Function: void main()

2015-08-26 08:48:07

hi, I also experienced runtime error,
This happened after I login the STW
I am use windows 10 32 bit.

Call stack size: 6

Line: 1532 (1)
Function: void game()

Line: 114 (1)

Line: 97 (1)

Line: 322 (1)
Function: void main()

2015-08-26 08:53:18

Hello Mayana. Good day. Can I ask another question? I already successfully created a compass. Thanks again for your assistance. Now I'm trying to go to the radiated city. I already built my boat. But the problem is I don't know how will I use it to travel across the ocean. Can you tell me how to do it? Where should I go first to be able to launch the boat? Thank you so much.

2015-08-26 10:12:43

You also need a paddle (plank +knife +shaft +knife). Then you can go to the deep ocean by going south of the main land and then also going south in the shalow ocean. When you get to deep, deep ocean, go south until you hear something like "you can't go there without a boat!". Then turn around so you are facing south, put paddle in 1 hand and boat in the other, and start pressing t.
Ahh, and something else: sins fishing village is right next to the deep ocean on the east, you could just go to deep ocean, then without using a boat go east to the village, and you can walk south there.

2015-08-26 14:15:39

Alright! Got it. You're so kind Mayana. Thanks for always answering my queries. I really appreciate all your efforts. Thanks a lot!