2015-08-19 22:39:31

A surprise hit the audiogames forum members earlier this week, in the form of long time developer Jeremy Kaldobsky releasing a new game, entitled Pawprints. It is a turn-based survival game, where you must manage up to ten people, making them traverse harsh whether conditions, as their airship crashed, and you must allow them, if you can, to reach a city that is fifteen locations away from the crash. Each location has an atmosphere about it, and if you enjoyed the atmosphere of the iOS release known as A Dark Room you will probably enjoy this, but it is a completely different gameplay style.
You can download the game by clicking this link and you can discuss the game in this topic.
Happy (or maybe even unhappy, if the morale of the people is to be taken into account)) surviving!

2015-08-20 07:55:31

Thanks for the news Aaron. I look forward to diving into this game next week when I am no longer spending waaaaaay too much time in vocal classes and performances at music school. Actually sinse I always find that when I get back I get adrenaline withdrawl, a complex Aprone adventure is likely just what I'll be looking for.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2015-08-20 09:58:06 (edited by Socheat 2015-08-20 09:58:45)

This is awesome news. I will go grab a copy of this game.

2015-08-20 14:43:50

I already saw this game on Tuesday and grabbed a copy but I don't understand even how to get the people to different locations than the crash site, because to me there is only the 1 place, and if my food runs out, my people die of starvation, so, again like castaways, I find this game too difficult at the moment.

To know, and not to do, is not to know.

2015-08-20 18:32:49

Hello,
To move peopel you have to press a number key then press enter on the item that says the person is staying, which will make them travel forward.
It's a bit clunky.

2015-08-23 20:14:41

Can't wait to get a copy of this game. However, my internet speed isn't that great at the moment.

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce