2015-08-19 14:53:55 (edited by arceus 2015-08-20 12:21:50)

Hi all! I'm searching for new challenges and friends! If anyone want to add me in gamecenter, my gamecenter user is Razvi G, or simply try to use my Apple id, [email protected]

"Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts. There are seven words that will make a person love you. There are ten words that will break a strong man's will. But a word is nothing but a painting of a fire. A name is the fire itself."

2015-08-19 16:27:34

My gamecenter name is staindaddict413 if you want to add me.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2015-08-19 18:04:20

if you want to add me on game center, my game center name is hanif*65 or my apple ID is [email protected]

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2015-08-20 07:52:54

Hi all Aded you all. Thancs

"Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts. There are seven words that will make a person love you. There are ten words that will break a strong man's will. But a word is nothing but a painting of a fire. A name is the fire itself."

2015-08-20 07:57:48

My game center name is darktenor, and the apple id is the same as my e-mail address dark at x g a m dot o r g.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2015-08-20 12:19:59 (edited by arceus 2015-08-20 12:23:09)

thancs all, added you! I'm glad I have challenges to do and new friends to know. Edited the first message, my user is Razvi G sorry, I don't look good adt game center.

2015-08-20 12:58:19

what is game center? it is for IOS?

2015-08-20 18:40:41

game center yeah, it's for Ios

2016-09-07 03:22:52

Bringing back an old topic, because I'm looking for friends on GameCenter.
I am Melindafan1 if you want to add me.

2016-09-07 07:41:56

Hi Mirage.

As I said previously, feel free to add me, the name and id are the same, dark tenor and [email protected].

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-09-07 12:27:07

I think I added you, Dark. Does your username have a space tween Dark and Tenor, or not? I typed it in all as one word with no capital letters, and it seemed to add you.