2008-07-31 13:48:11

Hi,
I don't reallynow what to call this topic, buit on this website in the resources section is an article with a link to a website that i have mentioned before. what i mentioned before wasthat the website had some projects, but when you click the links, there is no download, and it does not say what the purpose, minimum requirements etc are. i just checked out the link again, and i am very surprised: it has not been updated from when i last checked it. can it be assumed that these might not ever be released?

2008-07-31 18:05:06

I have no idea aaron, I've never heard of these gams (and I would've deffinately remembered audio frogga).

could you please post the link to the site here? if your not sure how to do this, I suggest finding the link on the site, pressing your applications key, using the "copy shortcut" function then pasting it here with ctrl V (I also noticed you didn't post a link to progress quest, hence my explanation).

hth.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2008-07-31 20:12:41

OR, GO TO THE ADDRESS BAR, PRESS YOUR APPLICATIONS KEY AND SELECT "COPY"

you have to be on the site.

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>

2008-08-01 10:19:51

yep, i'll do that. and progress quest is easy to find, just google it, but for future reference, it's
www.progressquest.com
but i'll also post that in the progress quest topic. here is the link to the website with the supposed games, but they have not been there, ever:
http://games.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/audio/

2008-08-01 13:34:47

hahahaha,
this is how the demo page of audio frogger looks like
Purpose

This program is...

Minimum Requirements

Minimum requirements are

Instrallation

download and install

download

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2008-08-01 15:43:05

Funny, and instrallation.
HHy

Great great.

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2008-08-01 19:48:27

to inshtall she shoftvare follow she onshcreen inshtructionsh, no you can't inshtall she shoftware becaushe i'tsh not available shfor download, and the other thing ish that i'm drunk.
lol.
that really changed the shape of eloquence.
or another one,
vhats vith you man? did you vorgotten to tirn ov your t we?
o vell, that'ch not ve problem i'm late.
lol, anyway that's not the topic for that.

2008-08-02 01:06:44

LOL. that's crazy how jaws said that. Almost like it was holding its tung.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral