2015-08-01 22:19:24

hello all!
so, like the subject said, i get a creapy error when i want to run TDV and entombed, here is the error: Entombed.exe - Application Error
---------------------------
The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application.
OK   
when i run TDV its show same error dialog too...

does any of you have solution for this error?   i hope you can help me...  one of my friend is tell me  to make a tutorial for  this 2 game
but i can't because this damn error  sad...thanks before...

2015-08-02 03:39:18

I googled "0xc000007b" without the quotes and found that this error shows up most often with 32 bit application on 64 bit systems and is related to DirectX.

When you installed TDV or Entombed, did you allow the DirectX installer to run? If not, try rerunning the Entombed installer and this time allow the DirectX installer to run.

I chose the Entombed installer because I know that it runs the DirectX installer, if you know that the TDV installer also runs the DirectX installer, you can use it instead. The key thing here is to run the DirectX installer.

I hope that helps!

2015-08-02 08:04:44

yep, i allow  the instaler to instal direct exe and the microsoft .net frame work, but not lucky

2015-08-02 23:04:59

Hi. Ronal. Btw, I ever got that problem. And that because a virus. I suggest you reInstall your windows. Or try install the latest fraimwork.

I'm sorry for my english. Because it isn't my native language

2015-08-03 02:53:30

I talked to a guy who is up on these kind of things and he thinks it could be related to bad or failing RAM

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2015-08-03 03:59:50

heh!  , hi aswar!, wow, can you give me the direct link to download  new frame work?  , or, no other way to kick virus out?  , i mean, no anti virus  can destroy this virus?    , no no no, i don't want to reinstal the windows, its really sucks...
and hi mel (iron cross) , hmm, ram failed? , how to fix it?

2015-08-03 04:49:36

I really don't think you have a virus. Try uninstalling the .net framework entombed installed, uninstall entombed, then run the entombed installer again.

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2015-08-03 11:11:34

hehehehe, honestly i don't know how to uninstal  the .net framework  and direct exe...

2015-08-03 14:47:38

Dude if its bad ram you'll have to replace it

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2015-08-03 19:47:51 (edited by Figment 2015-08-03 19:52:46)

You can usually uninstall the .NET framework by going to Programs & Features in the Control Panel, the problem you'll have is, that there are several versions of the framework, and I don't know which one Entombed installs.

You can't uninstall DirectX because it is installed with Windows.

Try running Windows update and installing all updates to any version of the .NET framework that is offered. Be sure to check both important and optional updates.

There are a number of pages that come up when you google the error code that refer to replacing a particular dll that is apparently part of DirectX, doing that might be something to try as well.

http://www.google.com?q=0xc000007b