2015-07-27 09:33:40

Ok. I finnished it. My first album is done. It includes 51 tracks. I imulate 20s jazz, 50s rock, 70s soft rock and some pretty good stuff for a camp fire type of setting. You need something to dance to, I've got that. You need something to make you sleep, that's there. you need something to do  anything with, you got it. A few of these songs are deticated to certain people. If those certain people listen to the songs, then they'll know who they're for, but it's for the whole forum. Enjoy this. Here's the link
https://www.dropbox.com/s/la6kj0ykdyhvd … s.zip?dl=0

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

2015-07-27 14:53:56

hi,
you should change the dl to 1. that way people could have a direct link to download it. smile

2015-07-27 16:37:38

I would, but I finnished the thing at 1bout 3 in  the morning, had to get all the songs off my external HD where I was booted. The external hd was my old mac's internal. I had booted from it and finnished editing the midi files in Logic. When I was finished, I coppied them to a flash drive, restarted off my internal, then used my vm. I downloaded dropbox and uploaded the zip file. By then it was already about 4, so I put the computer down, with an alarm in klango and went to sleep. I didn't wake up till 2 hours after I would have liked to. That's that.

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

2015-07-28 05:05:32

Thanks for the nice work Techmaster. Do you mind if we use the songs for games?
Best regards, Haramir.

The true blind is the one who refuses to see.

2015-07-28 15:00:38

that was  the whole point of the album.

2015-07-29 00:49:33

Part 2 of the album will be in progress, as soon as I figure out whether it's worth it, and what kinds of stuff you want to see in the next volume of the album.

2015-07-29 16:12:52

It is a good material for oldschool rpg, like the ones made with Rpg Maker, which is great. Particularly, I'd like to see some medieval sounding tracks.
Best regards, Haramir.

The true blind is the one who refuses to see.

2015-08-13 14:12:37

How bout some harder rock tracks for like boss music and such? the album's very good and Im excited for part2.

2015-08-13 15:05:43

Well, on that line, there will be an update soon that introduces some premium orchestral music. I think, in my opinion, that the music that I put in there as of the most recent public   release. The new update will have some new songs that I think were meant for movies and games... And, I have shown some people a few of the tracks. One thought I was using Philip's elius engine... Nope. I just use my midi program in windows in my virtual machine, then export the tracks into logic on my mac, because the logic instruments are the best sounding midi instruments that you can get, that can be used with a screen  reader. The Yamaha Tyros 5 is the best sounding set of midi that exists, so far, but you have to use a program on a Windows... computer, and a  midi cable to even use the damn thing. And, that doesn't let you use any of the features that people buy it fgor, besides the highly realistic instruments and the fact that it imulates the ways that certain iinstruments are played, like the trumpet for example. It can imulate the different ways people blow into the mouth piece, and such. Same for the sax, tuba, trombone, etc. The guitars are even more amazing... Anyway, this isn't a Tyros 5 add. This is a forum... lol.