2008-07-20 07:22:14

hello everybody,
I have tales of the jedi and dark lords of the sith in MP3 format if anyone is interested
and does anyone know where to get the last two books of that series?

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2008-07-21 23:41:42

Not a series I've heard of Dd, the only starwars books I've read are the novelization of episode 1 (which, being Terry brooks was pretty horrible Imho), and the Thrawn series by timothy Zan, which were fun. I'd certainly be interested in hereing some more though.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2008-07-22 06:30:46

ah I can upload them on sendspace

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2008-07-22 20:06:14

Sorry to go off topic here, but the Thrawn series? Hmm, I've heard about them... I'll have to look it up and see if I can find them anywhere.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2008-07-23 00:16:08

Dd, that would indeed be generous, thanks in advance.

Cx2, you can actually get the thrawn series from the rnib talking book library I mentioned a while ago, ---- yes, they did something right for a change! if your a member, just phone them up and ask for the books by timothy zan (though make dam certain you get them in the right order).

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2008-07-23 03:06:11

Thanks, I'll definitely do that.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.