2008-07-04 23:06:16

Hi,
As of this writing, i've installed klango player. I try to start the program, and all i hear is it's loading sounds. I left it there for about 1 minute, and then nothing happened, so i ended it's task in task manager. I then tried running it in direct x mode, and the exact same thing happened. I've unblocked "klango.exe" and "klangoplayer.exe" in my firewall settings. But still, the software won't run. I looked at the haredware and software issues and the question wasn't answered there, so, basicly, I really need help and don't really kknow what to do now.

2008-07-05 12:22:49

i had no problems, i'll ask on the klango forum.

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>

2008-07-05 19:30:22

Hi,
I've used the support form on the support.klango.net website, and am awaiting a response, and i set the priority to high. No one has got back to me yet, and this was this morning that i posted it. So, i am guessing they'll either get back to me tomorrow or, and hopefully this isn't the case, the message didn't go through. But, I am not assuming the latter yet.

2008-07-05 21:12:14

By the way, pitermach (i don't know if i spelt that right), thanks for posting to the forum. I was talking to a klango user by the name of jessie on skype, and he went to the forum. There are no responses yet, as i've now found out, but still, thanks for posting about the problem. Hopefully if someone answers and other people are having problems, we can spread the word of the solution, if one comes around.