2015-02-02 20:31:01

Listen up! this is the demon supply teacher from the substitutional depths of the deepest educational recesses of the abyss of utter most hell!
A weerd concatination of newsily events hath summoned me into being, so now if your reading this your in trouble and I'm gonna learn! ya! no, not teach you, Learn! ya!

Now! your first lesson is athletics! so stop winjing in the corner all you wets and fatties and prepare for paaaaain! indeed if you don't run fast enough something might kill ya! no, not me,  but This new game from Oriol Gomez, he better known for the MushZ client for alteraeon.
The game is an arcade avoidance special, dodge falling objects (of which there are many). You may hand in your finnished assignments (and comment on the game),  here 

And for all you foreign language students, there is a Spanish version here So no excuses about not revising your vocab, Porque students who no estudiaa make o me maddo! And you comprendi Quanto happeno theno! (oh, and of course I had to an education course in hell's own school of hard knocks to acquire such a flawless knolige of the Spanish language).

Now, it's time for your lesson in information technology, so put down that dam technology your fiddling with an listen to this information!
The Looktell voice over tutorial see index  is a great way to learn how to use Voiceover with your Ios device, complete with minigames, explanations and practice. It's now recieved an update with two new lessons, advanced gesture practice and some minigames surrounding how to use the phone. So, for all of you dullards who can't use an Iphone properly, I order you to go through the tutorial by this afternoon! or else! Oh, and of course I know everything about the E phone and how speakover works, all the needed push and swish gestures, how you can push five times on the house button to get speakover to activate and so on, so I don't need this tutorial at all! it's just for all you people who don't know!

Now! there are your assignements so get on with it! or else I'll have you writing lines, or doing infinity pressups, or in detention for the next million years, and don't you even think! about summoning me again! I have very important duties back in hell's own staff room to attend to, ---- yes someone must make the tea ---- mmmm, I mean attend to vital and hugely crucial work to the running of the demonic realm!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2015-02-02 22:02:26

ok!   that was rather long for an announcement but anyway, I will just say it hear<   for those who have android or the best of bothe worlds, I am pleased to announce that there is a title hear on android what I call the free world, intitled,  Random Adventure.   this title is steill in development and has come a long way.   its free, no adds, and has a donation link in the game its self.   for it to be in development, I can say that this game is already quite accessible with talkback.   just type in, random adventure android or just random adventure in the google play store.   its an awesome title I say myself and maybe some of u guys can right developer after playing and make suggestions?   etc.  for info on this if it shows it hear u can go to following link.   www.randomadventureroguelike.com  thanks and hope u all enjoy.

2015-02-03 18:14:27

Moderation!

I'm afraid this is offtopic posting and thus not really helpful. what I suggest if your announcing a new game you do so in New releases room, sinse then with a new topic it will be much easier for everyone else to see.
While I do appreciate being made aware of this game, it really doesn't have anything to do with either the Looktell tutorial, or Oriol's new game so doesn't really fit here.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2015-02-05 00:44:38

i will keep that in mind or whatever.   in terms of this title having anything to do with run for your life game, u are correct.   however, the link that I gave to the title, is accurate for that game particular..  I have also seen other statements in areas from others that not only were not on topic but were not apart of title itself.   so I post ware news can be heard rather hear, news room, etc.   as long as title gets across.    I've seen ware people read hear or in other areas similar to hear.   so though it may go slow, I suspect people would also learn of what is said etc.   anyway, whatever, good day.

2015-02-05 13:57:27

Well the general rule on offtopic posting is if it has nothing to do with the previous post in the topic, (check the faq for a full explanation), and to be honest I don't really get your avertion to using the rest of the forum when we have a "new releases room" precisely for what you want to say here, ie, making people more aware of a new accessible game on Android.

2015-02-13 23:45:23

Hi dark,
The Run for your Life game link in your news post gives an error 404.

Make more of less, that way you won't make less of more!
If you like what you're reading, please give a thumbs-up.

2015-02-14 00:01:30

I suspect because Oriol has sinse updated the game, go and check the new releases room to find the latest version.

2015-02-22 06:51:21

Hey Dark, just to point out, your speaking of the Spanish language was extremely flawed!
Using your metaphor of a demonic educator, you must painfully and slowly be correctlyeducated! I must say, almost all your posts are hilarious! nice one.

2015-02-23 14:50:32

Oh come on, me parlo de espano perfecto big_smile.

Seriously glad you liked the post, like most of these god knows where the idea came from, like a lot of my news posts it seemed like a good idea at the time, ---- whether it still is, well mmmm, who knows big_smile.

2015-07-12 04:44:40

Hey Dark, just to let you know that when I click the link in your first post for this thread "this new game", I get a 404 page not found error message.

2015-07-12 09:38:07 (edited by Figment 2015-07-12 09:41:23)

Hi Dark;

LOL! You should have been a commedian! Very nice!

How Ironic, I don't remember what I was looking for in the app store, but I just ran across Looktell's VoiceOver tutorial today. Even though I've been using VoiceOver for a year and a half, I grabbed it anyway thinking that it sure can't hurt.

Skeaking of which, you may need the tutorial yourself. Everybody knows that it's three quick taps on the home button to turn VoiceOver on and off, not five. wink

The new game sounds like fun, I'll have to add it to the growing pile of games I want to try out. Too many more important things to do. sad

2015-07-12 09:51:47

Glad people like the humour, I do try to make the news posts somewhat commical.
@Kithri, News post links are current at the time of posting, but I don't make any promises they'll stay that way on account of them being, ---- well news, (unlike the links in the database which I actively try to keep uptodate).
Oriol for example  has moved his site, and his new web page can be Found here as far as I know, run for your life is still available there.
hth.