2015-07-09 23:51:15

Hello,
I have updated my Facebook Messenger app to the latest version, from the first of July. However, the app devs thought it'd be a good idea to start just saying, thanks for using messenger, we'll update the app every two weeks, so basically not giving us any idea of what's fixed or added. Well, low and behold, when I go into a conversation and I see type a new message, if I keep flicking to the right, there is an unlabeled button that just says button, it turns out it is just to the right of type a new mesage, when sliding my finger around the screen as well. I'm wondering if anyone has any idea what this new unlabeled button does.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Aaron

2015-07-10 05:36:46

i'm still using ios 7. so I don't know that button is for what? maybe it's the stickers, photos or somekind like that.

2015-07-10 15:55:27

Hello,
Those buttons are still labeled. I am also using iOS 7, but I have updated to the latest version of the messenger app in the app store. I got sighted help but all the could see was what looked like some sort of magnifying glass type thing, so we still don't know what it is and I haven't tapped it because I don't want to break anything.

2015-07-10 17:47:30

You won't break anything if you tap it. I did it it brings up something with stickers and stuff. Just give it a try.

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.
Discord: CritterPup
RPG Discord Server: https://discord.gg/QQcHS3Gk

2015-07-17 23:24:09

I still wonder why messenger doesn't automatically read incoming messages like the Messages, and Hangouts apps do.

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me