2015-06-23 11:30:59

Need some more help here.
I've completed the ff7 and ff4 dungeon.
I click the quest dungeon and it says complete the ffx dungeon.
Where can I find it?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2015-06-23 13:38:31

OK, a couple questions. How do you camp in a dungeon? Also is it possible to get relics other than free draws?

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2015-06-23 14:12:37

I don't realy understand the fights.
How to know wich characters we have in fight? How to know wich capacity we have in fight? How to know if the characters are dead? How to know where are the ennemis?

Thank you

2015-06-23 16:37:14

I think you may need sighted help with the battle screen to check your characters and the enemy.
I think someone need to contact square enix for this, hope they will make it more friendly for us.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

2015-06-23 17:20:25

Hello,
I'd be interested in giving this a trty but  definitely think some of us should contact the devs first, as it seems a little odd that we can't check stuff in battle. I think that's what made Dark stop trying games like monster hunter and such.

2015-06-23 17:50:24

CLicking on the party link doesn't seem to do anything for relics. I click party, and the party members heading is there. Flick left and it says inventory.
Thanks.

2015-06-23 18:08:07

Okay, I got the relic, but how the heck do I close the results area? I'm guessing I have to do that before I go to Cid's lab, not sure how to do that either. When I click on it, the tutorial only tells me about it again. We really need to email the devs about these little things. If we can find an email, that is.

2015-06-23 18:52:03

after finding the rellic, you need to go to the world link, then choose equipment.
once there, you have upgrade equipment, ready equipment and compare equipment.
choose the ready equipment button and double tap it.
after that's done, you must double tap on the current party heading, then here comes the tricky part.
you have to turn VoiceOver off, you must tap the half of the screen either on the left edge or the right edge.
you need to tap it until you hear a sound like when you confirm the party selection.
after that, you'll come across lots of text then your journey begins.
after that text you'll hear a music and then the menu comes up.
flick right until you hear play and double tap it.
that's all for my explanation, I hope it will help you guys.
I know it sounds a bit tricky but it is still worth trying.
I've played the game some more and now I'm partisipating in the event dungeon, which is going through an icey path to rescue princess alexandria, or something like that(correct me if I'm wrong) and also I have 6 party members, some of them are joined in the previous story, the final fantasy IV dungeon.

2015-06-23 19:34:38

Okay, tutorial complete. I accepted the new FF7 dungeon, but I can't seem to choose a realm. It says door, new, etc can't click on it. All cash links under the "door" label do nothing, but the last one sends you to the strategy site.

2015-06-23 20:00:30 (edited by buu420 2015-06-23 20:08:08)

Okay lotts of questions to answer.
First off the relics, to get to that screen you need to click the party link. Then it will have 3 cash images the first 2 are the specials they are runing for hte 2 events going on. And the third is the free relic draw, if you want to use mythrill to draw relics you click on one of the events then turn off voice over and tap in the middle or bottom middle portion of the screen then turn back on voice over and flick right until you get past the links and it should have which relic draw you selected, their is 11 draws, 3 draws, and 1 draw. You start out on the 11 draws, to get to the other you need to have voice over off, then take your finger place it close to the bottom of your phone and slide it up towards the top, for sighted people that moves the screen up after you do that you can click in the same spots I told you about above and it will be different options. And to skip past the relic draw screen after you choose okay and it draws your relic you just double tap on gil or mythril and it will take you back to the relic screen and you will be able to see which relics you drew. if you can't see it and it just shows your top items and then the links just click on gil or mythril again cause the screen didn't fully load. Then after that you just have to click on world or whatever unless you wanna draw more relics.
To select a dungeon you need to have voice over shut off at the main screen, then to select a dungeon you simply tap the middle of your screen. Then to change doors to click on with voice over off, take your finger and slide it either from the left edge of the screen or the right edge of the screen towards the opposite edge. Then you tap on the middle and you will hear the doors close, you can tell which ff you selected by the music. if you picked the wrong one simply press where the attack button would be in battle and it will go back.
Also I explained how to target enemies in a previous post, I believe the second post I made. And the only way to tell if your people die right now is if their turn doesn't come up. if that doesn't happen it's usually a good indicator they are dead. A good team to have is a team of heavy hitters like cloud cause they have high hp and they don't die easily. And keep in mind that your keeper can learn every ability and wield every weapon, I usually keep him with swords though.
If you guys are interested in emailing the devs, go to menu and their is a support option their, click on that and it will take you to the developer website. I was thinking about doing that a while ago but figured if I was the only blind person playing ffrk they probably weren't going to listen to me.
Oh and the quests thing, the reason why you cant complete ffx is you haven't unlocked it yet i don't think.

2015-06-23 20:02:55

Also so you guys know a new event just started yesterday if you can get your guys leveled high enough you can go complete the event dungeons to unlock squall from ffviii.

2015-06-23 20:40:38

How to do for know wich characters play his tower? How to know for know the order of the action character's?
How to do for know wich capacity we have?

thank you

2015-06-23 20:48:54

The order is however you sort it in the select party member their is a combo box to sort the party members, by default they are sorted by ff number which means it starts from the lowest number final fantasy and goes up. In that same way you can tell what characters are from what games, all core class characters are at the top of the list in that order. But if I were you I wouldn't use any mage characters as they are super weak and die easily. Although when I first started I used white mage I guess.

2015-06-24 10:16:25

Thank you.
How to know wich enemy there are? For exemple, in zarnakan in FF X, I must kill a boss, but if I fight the monsters wich are with him, they come back all the time. How to do for to know where are the boss exactly?

How to do for to know wich characters we are exactly? When I go to the group option, I have just the level of the characters with cash image. How to do?

Thank you

2015-06-24 12:48:17

Hmm, so I'm making my way through the ff 9 dungeon, but I can't progress any further. I got all the way to icy path 5, but now when I click on that it takes me back to the main screen. Help? I really want to finish this event since this is the last day for it.

2015-06-24 14:28:43

This sounds like it's more trouble then it's worth, and good luck getting anyone from square to fix this for VO.

2015-06-24 15:03:46

Eh, that's your loss. Personally I'm having a ton of fun despite the access quirks, I also grew up with final fantasy so this is a big nostalgia trip for me.
Having that same issue now in the ff 6 world, up to the phantom train but I can't enter it no matter what I do.

2015-06-24 19:37:58

Ah, I am sorry I didn't explain how to do that, just shut voice over off and slide up from the bottom of the screen like you would do for relics, it will move the dungeons screen up and then you can turn voice over on and select the dungeons it wouldn't let you select before. With ffvi and ffiv you will find you will be using that slide trick a lot, so you will have plenty of time to get the hang of it.
Oh and just so you guys know SE did have a hand in the game, but the developer is another company. And honestly really it's not as difficult as I make it seem I'm just not very good at explaining how I do stuff sometimes, but I have like tons of high level characters and 82 stamina so I think the game is quite playable with some patience.

2015-06-24 20:21:42

Hmm, I tried that but it didn't seem to work for some reason.

2015-06-24 21:04:42

Hi, sory for my bad English.
How to know wich enemy there are? For exemple, in zarnakan in FF X, I must kill a boss, but if I fight the monsters wich are with him, they come back all the time. How to do for to know where are the boss exactly?

How to do for to know wich characters we are exactly? When I go to the group option, I have just the level of the characters with cash image. How to do?
When I go in a menu (world for exemple), how to do for comeback to the dungeons?
How to do when we lose?

Thank you

2015-06-24 21:49:10 (edited by Orin 2015-06-24 23:29:14)

Attack is right above the home button right? I am trying to fight the FFX boss in Xandercand and lost my first battle.
Where is the auto attack option again? I'm wondering if that will help here as maybe I'm not hitting attack when I think I am and am using a healing ability or something.
Edit: I finished that battle. Now, I'm trying to choose the FFV realm. When I first load the World screen, I can choose from four and seven. If I do that slide gesture using one finger left to right with VO off, I can then tap the middle of the screen or somewhere around there for ten, which I've just completed my quest there. Now it wants me to go and complete Wind Shrine in V. I just can't find the realm though, even after doing that slide gesture to change the screen.

2015-06-25 00:42:29

Well, I'm definitely not going to beat the alexandria event, that final boss doesn't mess around. lol

2015-06-25 00:54:59

Stirlock, i'm also in the alexandria event, and I'm stuck at ice cavern, ice part 3, boss area.
What can I do to go out from the death screen?

2015-06-25 03:02:51

Tap around the middle of the screen, then slightly higher, and then back in the middle. It's a weird screen to be sure. Just be careful, since you can buy gems from that screen as well, I'm guessing you can use gems to revive without having to do the dungeon over again.

2015-06-25 07:14:14

Glad you figured out the death screen, sorry for not explaining it, you can also yuse ythril to revive too so be careful if you don't wanna use your mythril. And to change your party member gamer you just go to the switch party screen and first tap the member you want then go down to your party below by flicking right with voice over on and tap on the character you wanna change with. to figure out the order all you have to do is put a character in, go to equipment go to ready equipment then flick right past the first set of cash images and click on the very first one in the second set that will bring up 5 cash images which is each one of your party members, simply click on the party member you just added and it will tell you who they are and what they can do.
yeah most likely you guys won't be able to beat the last bosses until you have a team of level 50s, that reminds me I will mention it now, their are elite dungeons you can do, and how you access them is from the screen of any of the ff's shut voice over off and press on the top right hand corner of the screen.
Orin your probably swiping to much, sometimes it just takes a quick gesture, and if you swipe from right to left it raises the ff numbers, if you go from left to right it lowers them, know that strange. if you get the wrong one with VO still off press where the attack button would be and it will take you back and keep you on the world you just selected so you don't start back at the first door.