2015-06-15 21:17:20

Hello,
So today E3 has started, and it will continue throughout basically the hole of this week. For those new to this, it's basically where lots of gaming announcements happen. While a lot of it is going to be mainstream related, there's no doubt, I do wonder if after everything's diedd down and people start reporting on the other booths rather than the big press stuff, if any audiogames might actually be found.
So far there's been an xbox conference, and SightlessKombat made a topic about that separately, which then inspired me to make a more general topic to discuss everything including said xbox conference. Well, the big news there was that the xbox one is getting native backward compatability. In fact, this is going to be quite interesting beause I'm not talking about cloud compatability, you will be able to insert xbox 360 discs and playy, I don't know if you ahve to downlaod first or not. There re a few rumours going around that say you will have to download.
Later on today electronic arts will be having a conference, and I'm quite excited as they will probably announce some proper information about Star Wars Battlefront, which, while not playable, will hopefully have a good soundscape.
I'm wondering if there will be any fighting games this year, nothing's happened quite yet though. For me, I'm waiting for fighting and rhythm game announcements, along with maybe a side scroller or two.

2015-06-15 23:16:27

I'm hoping for a rhythm tengoku 3ds localization. Have already watched a playthrough and it's great.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2015-06-16 00:02:14

Hello,
@stirlock: me too. Also, they just released footage for the new Star Wars Battlefront game and it sounds quite nice, I've put a link below. Also, watch right through to hear something awesome near the end.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzFWFUwyVug

2015-06-16 03:22:35

In personal, I'm waiting for more info about the new starfox for wii u.
From Starfox 64 that I'm waiting a good starfox game. The remake for 3ds is just for have a roost, but we need a new starfox, including a lot of new missions with a lot of enemy for each screen, and a good multiplayer game with battles of 12 vs 12 armies of spaceships tongue

And of course, more information about the new open wordl rld Zelda :3

Yes, I'm a nintendo fan xd

2015-06-16 08:22:53

With fighting games at least, SF 5 is the only big announcement right now, to my knowledge. I'm looking forward to that one as it seems to be quite different from SF 4, more similar to SF 3 is the sources are right.

Discord: clemchowder633

2015-06-16 09:55:34

Hi.
I have just read about Doom 4, which will be released for ps4, Xbox one and pc.
Mainly the fact that the game will be released for consoles is very interesting. Some parts of the game might be playable, because in Doom 3, there are so many powerful cheats so some parts of the game would be playable, if you didn't had to activate some consoles using the mouse.
In Doom 3, there is even a console mode where you can load the level you want, spawn the monsters you want, get the weapons you want and blast them to hell. I have had quite fun with this, but that's long long time ago.
So, if Doom 4 will be like Doom 3, then at leased some parts will be playable on the consoles. big_smile
In Doom 4, players can make their own maps and some other great stuff, which can, if the rumors tells the trooth, be shared between all the platforms in the games own network.
So, I'm excited about this, and I'll follow this game for sure.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2015-06-16 11:04:44

this morning I've watched the e3 confrence, and I've heard about a game called the last guardian, exclusive only to PS4 users.
when I watched the trailer, I think this one might be playable for some parts, it's a phantasy action adventure game.
in the first playthrough I hear a cutscene and then showed us the combat system of the game.
also, there are 4 upcoming games from devolver digital, which include a beat-em-up or a fighting game.
so in this big event, I'm waiting for the release of skullgirls encore 2, which is a sequel to the very popular and accessible(for PC version only) fighting game skullgirls.
the big difference to the game is the story mode.
instead of scrolling text, now the story mode is replaced with fully voice acted cutscenes.
I also heard about street fighter V, I think the game is very fast then the previous SF IV. wish the game will have a story mode.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2015-06-16 19:01:44

Hello,
I also hope sf v will have a story mode, but I'm wondering if that sor of stuff will be shown after all the game is still in, I believe, quite early development.

2015-06-16 20:30:26

The game will likely not be that fast paced, similar to SF IV I think. As for a story mode, I would hope so, but Capcom is not well known for putting story modes in their games... and if they do, I'm willing to put money on the fact that it'll be similar to other Japanese games with a more rpg like story mode with text bubbles and character portraits. But I hope we get something too! big_smile

2015-06-17 11:06:28

Hello,
I think Killer Instinct's coming to the pc, as said on their twitter account they are saying windows 10, I don't know if that means windows 10 only though, or if they might try to support windows 8 at least.

2015-06-17 12:34:43

That is one dream come true! I will probably get SF V on ps4, but KI on pc... heck yeah. Rock it! I just wish they'd complete the game and release the whole thing. Addons are fine, but I'm not a fan of season packs for fighting games... especially when you have to spend so much money getting each season or specific characters from each season. I'd rather just pay 60-70 bucks and get the whole game. But that's just me.

2015-06-18 23:22:15

it's south park: The fractured but whole I'm looking forward to. The stick of truth was a really good game

Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.

2015-06-19 01:11:02

I also heard the samething about ki coming to pc, my ps4 will be shoved aside for a while once this game drops. any suggestions are welcomed, what is a good brand of laptop to get to play games such as ki, well just a overall good laptop period. currently im using a acer and its ok but I know it doesn't have enough power for gaming. im going to put up a post in the off topic room for suggestions but u guys can throw out some thx

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2015-06-19 06:39:18

Sony laptops generally do well. The vaio brand is discontinued now, but if you can find one second hand they're worth the money. Mine is pretty basic, but has enough power to handle MK x very well, so KI shouldn't be that much harder. And I'm curious as to how playable the south park games are...

2015-06-19 11:12:35

hi, how do you managed to play south park? I don't think all of those games is playable because it's an open world RPG and there are many exploration involved.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2015-06-19 13:06:35

it is playable, just not on pc because you need to use the mouse to access the menus on pc, but on consoles it should be fine, just a matter of menu memorisation.

:D happy to help out with games and the like... maybe :D

2015-06-19 17:51:44

Hello,
Rock Band 4 and Guitar Hero Live both have release dates, both games are releasing in October with Rock Band releasing the earliest, October 6. I forgot the date for Guitar Hero off the top of my head.
Rock Band's preorder is looking pretty nuts, you get 30 tracks or something like that. Now that's crazy.
Is there any word on the new Rhythm Heaven for 3ds?
Now for the unplayable stuff. There was more Batman Arkham Knight footage shown off, and that game drops in a few days quite literally. Rise of the Tomb Raider is also coming and looks great. Battlefront is also one I'll be watching. Still no word on when Final Fantasy xv is coming, but there was a new demo released. A game called the Last Guardian was shown off for ps4, a sort of rpg-type thing. Elder Scrolls Legends, a card battle game, was announced. Minions Paradise which is a mobile game with the characters from Despicable Me was also shown.

2015-06-19 18:21:48

stick of truth has controller support on the pc and that's the way I recommend you play it actually. I'm way hyped for rock band 4 only shame as that I have a sizable list of rock band DLC tied to my xbox live account but no xbox one.  I guess I will end up getting a xbox one so that I can keep access to my dlc. Guitar hero live looks... meh

Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.

2015-06-19 19:30:33

bradp wrote:

it is playable, just not on pc because you need to use the mouse to access the menus on pc, but on consoles it should be fine, just a matter of menu memorisation.

How much luck have you had with the game?

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2015-06-20 03:36:25

I don't have it on console, so not a lot of luck.

:D happy to help out with games and the like... maybe :D