2015-06-16 16:54:17

hi, does anyone have the super mario brothers: the audio edition by cae jones?
I click the dropbox link in his website but the link is down.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2015-06-16 17:03:03

Here's Mario:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/27z4lm

There are some Sendspace mirrors for many of my games in this thread:
http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=16223

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2015-06-16 17:51:56

downloading, thanks very much for the link.
anyway, how does getting items work? I jump through an item and I hear a sound that I've found an item. but when I jump sometimes I can't get that item.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2015-06-17 12:59:14

Mushrooms, flowers and stars appear atop the brick that contained them. So, after you hit the brick, you need to find a way to move on top of it, to get the item.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2016-06-06 21:29:26

Wow. Dropbox link is disabled, sendspace file is unavailable…

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me

2016-06-07 12:43:50

Hello Cae_Jones, I have an idea. Why not create a BT Sync folder with all your games in it, and you could post the games up on your site.

2016-06-07 13:46:01

I still don't even get how people make bt sync work.

看過來!
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2016-06-07 14:32:44

is it possible if we could exchange skype info or something and I could help you?

2016-06-07 18:03:28

can you reupload it to sendspace at least?

2016-06-07 18:06:17

Or maybe Aprone or someone could host them for you.

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me

2016-06-07 19:08:49

here Cae_Jones, here's an idea. If you let me, I can create a BT Sync folder and host your games through it. I'll give the secret to you so you can join it and start putting your games in. You need to download BT Sync version 1.3.198 for accessibility reasons. Do you know how to join a folder?

2016-06-08 03:28:06

I believe someone is hosting it, but I can't get into that email to find the link (suddenly, CAPCHA).
Hopefully, I can upload things tomorrow .
You can make a BT Sync folder of everything, if you want. ... Wait, does that mean I need to edit my DBGU letsplay to not be terrible? Hmm.

看過來!
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2016-06-08 05:43:08

Where do I even download btsynk? And also, um, I love games!

2016-06-08 07:26:49

I have it, here's the link.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/q40jlwfvy82x8 … 12.7z?dl=1
I've also got JLA if anyone wants it

2016-06-08 13:02:43

Here's Mario:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/e2k9kx

看過來!
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2016-06-11 01:15:58

What the heck! It's a 7z file! What should I use to open 7z files!

2016-06-11 01:24:39

It's a zip file, though?

看過來!
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2016-06-16 06:33:31

What should I use or bloody 7Z files! Now tell me please, bloody creature! Please! I really wana get the bloody game! And also, why the heck woul dyou create a game that you didn't azk for! You! Bloody creature! You bloody coppywright infringer! Graaaaaaaaaa!

2016-06-16 13:47:00

You can use 7zip or winrar to open 7z files... But I'm pretty sure that's a zip.
The copyright issue is one of those things that is kind of ambiguous based on everything I've found ever. Nintendo certainly isn't losing money if someone hands out an audio-and-braille version of Mario. Indeed, with all the mods and fangames out there, making a game that's sold like hotcakes since the 1980s accessible to an otherwise locked-out audience is much less ethically dubious than just about any other gray-area project of the same vein.
What's more, there's a thread around here somewhere that makes it sound like the real trouble is that both sides would need to mobilize an army of expensive lawyers to sort out what is and isn't allowed, rather than it actually being a problem in and of itself. So, yeah, I bought Mario like 4 times, then suddenly couldn't play it anymore, so I fixed it.

看過來!
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2016-06-23 17:27:36

I have the mario game but it's not in bgt style. It's in zip style. I'll see if I can send a link to it. Unfortunately for me I can't get past level 3. Too many pit falls

2016-06-26 09:10:20

Just an idea, but how about a central location for all your games?
The idea is honestly pretty cool, and the games are enjoyable. But that's all lost if you don't have a good site to represent your creations.

2016-06-26 09:16:42

To my previous post. I saw your website, and think you've done a good job with it, but this is exactly why I don't give dropbox links out to a lot of people. They just get suspended

2016-06-26 12:53:46

Yes, I agree. But since my host is from the icky side of United Online and I have little money and feel weird about relying on other people's hosting, it isn't really working at the moment. I have no objections to people making a BT Sync folder or whatever, but I still want to get a server I can manage at some point.

看過來!
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2016-06-29 03:36:53

Well if you can do Mario, you should be able to do undertale! You can do it! It's gonna be hard, Toby Fox created it, and you don't need to ask permition beause he doesn't care anyone.

2016-07-09 15:03:31

hi.
Here is not the right place but you spoke about btsync. Could you please give me thelatest version that is accessible?
thank you

---
Co-founder of Sonorous Arts.
Check out Sonorous Arts on github: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/
my Discord: kianoosh.shakeri2#2988