2015-06-03 17:40:08

Oh yeah, right you want some news or something! well can you all just push off for a bit sinse I have a serious problem here, a really! serious problem. What problem you ask?

Well, it seems that some tiresome intergalactic tyrant has been stealing my socks! I mean come on! hasn't she got better things to do? you know, like invading earth and wiping out humanity?

Obviously not, sinse according to This report from Audazzle, said quite evil queen has got her claws, or tentacles, or pinsors, or  omni fingered hands, or suckers, or robotic grasping appendages, or force field manipulators  or whatever, around my! socks! I mean come on! is this really fare?

Oh, there is also apparently going to be some major games from Audazzle, with the Mists of Audazzle project having done what no audiogame has done thus far and achieving it's goal on Kickstarter (yeah, kick starter, though how the heck I'm supposed to kick anything without my tutsies getting cold when some alien poacher is swiping my stockings I don't know).

You can Play the Jumpin Saucers game (first of the mists of audazzle project), Here, and read Here all about Audazzles plans for 3D audio environments and inclusive games, (well you can if your not having your feet rot with frostbight due to some irritating interstellar Burgler).

Though the project goal on Kick starter has been reached, Audazzle have major plans, so if you still want to support them and prefer to use paypal you can do so Here

So good news I suppose for everyone who plays games, but what about me! and my socks!

Hay,I wonder if she'll give them back if I betray humanity to her evil hoards. I mean come on, it's only a hole species and my feet are cold!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2015-06-03 20:29:56

humbling and brilliant, so very very stoked.

Darn that evil queen!

last thing I heard Queen Dark Sock was striped (Dark stripes) , standing tall, had macerating teeth where you might dare to put your foot in and was proudly wearing a golden crown... made from the melted down gold fillings of her trans-galactic conquests (not to mention that show down with the toothless elf).

see you on the developers boards.