2015-05-05 20:43:52 (edited by Locutus 2015-05-05 20:44:20)

1. You keep expecting a step sound every time you press an arrow key.

2. After pressing an arrow key too many times, say if you're looking through your Skype contacts for a while, you press the keys as slowly as possible to avoid wasting energy.

3. Loud cracking noises make you jump and dive for your keyboard.

4. Being watched makes you extremely uncomfortable.

5. You respond to a Skype or Facebook message with /pm person, then your message.

6. You have gained a truly deep appreciation of water.

7. You get thirsty, so you pull out your pot and start drinking... Only to realize that's not real water.

8. You make sure that STW is the next closest thing on your Alt+Tab order, so you can switch over to it from anywhere at a moment's notice.

9. The sound of a zippered bag being opened near you makes you extremely nervous.

10. You decide not to go to another fireworks display ever again, because flares are such an everyday occurrence in your life now.

11. Your creativity level has gone up through the roof now, or so you'd like to believe. Hmm, what would happen if I combined my Mac with my IPad? I know, precarious IMac!

12. You're far less environmentally friendly and casually chop down trees, because hey, they'll just respawn again in a while, right? Oh wait...

Let's keep this going, folks!

I am Locutus of Borg. Resistance, is futile. Your life, as it has been, is over. From this time forward, you will service---us.

2015-05-05 23:52:40

13. When you acquire a knife, you get a sudden urge to chop down a tree with it.
14. When you are asked to applaud or clap your hands, you instinctively press the 1 and 2 keys on your keyboard and then start hitting t like mad.
15. when you sit down for a picnic and find yourself tying strands of grass together for... some reason?
16. when you start carrying around bows and knives in your handbag and using them to kill every person you see in hopes that you'll be able to loot the corpse
17. when you carry around clay pots, and fill them up at every body of water you see I.E. swimming pools, lakes, streams etc, and drink it so you don't get too thirsty.
18. When you feel the need to speak your name aloud upon waking up.
19. When you get a flag with the word newbie on it, and intentionally put yourself in danger because you know people won't attack you.
20. When you begin sliding your knife across every stone surface you encounter so you can increase its sharpness.

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2015-05-06 05:02:00

Hahahaha. Love eighteen!

I am Locutus of Borg. Resistance, is futile. Your life, as it has been, is over. From this time forward, you will service---us.

2015-05-06 06:09:32

21. When you start having dreams of creating. 22. When you start hearing out of character, followed by your name in in-game walkthroughs.

What audio dramas do you like. I like the leviathan chronicles, we're alive, and our fair city. Check them out!

2015-05-06 09:11:46

Hahahaha, nice. big_smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2015-05-06 22:17:14 (edited by The Dwarfer 2015-05-07 00:35:27)

23. When you see a friend who is acting strange, and accuse him of acting out of character.
24. When you become tired, and ask your parents or prey to god that they might "reset your energy" for you.
25. when you find yourself carying around a lighter, radio, roll of string, and talking watch in your backpack everyware you go in case you become "stranded"
26. When you wake up in the middle of the night on a camping trip and do something:
1. scooping up dirt and trying to make a pot out of it.
2. attempting to communicate through your toy walki-talki, asking what coordinates to go to find the stream.
27. you begin to replace words. instead of, "I just did that!" you would say, "/me just did that!"
28. When talking about something other than surviving the wild, you feel an irresistable urge to say, "out of character," followed by what you were origionally going to say.
29. You invent new threats. Instead of "I'll never talk to you again" or something similar, you now say, "I'll ban you from my game server!"

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2015-05-06 22:51:06

Steve, 29 doesn't work any more though.

2015-05-06 23:08:43

30: You see a child walking to give you a pot of water, but you are low of energy and you die.
31: you see that if characters ar insulting you, you slice it/he/her you with your knife and prepare for the war!

2015-05-06 23:55:53 (edited by Locutus 2015-05-06 23:56:45)

32. You always ask people to spell their names... That way you can track them more easily in case they turn out to be enemies.

33. You get frustrated about not being able to climb trees in the real world as easily as in the game.

34. You persistently ignore the rumbling in your stomach, because hey, hunger never increases!

35. You sometimes forget to grab your cane before heading out, because the world is clearly limited to a 500x500 grid. Or maybe not...

36. You get confused by the sounds of cars outside your window. What are cars doing in a forest anyway?

37. You are tempted to permanently give up tap water, because there just has to be a stream nearby!

38. You make a point of violating people's personal space, because if they get enough space between you they just might shoot you.

2015-05-07 03:04:38

hahahahaha this is great!

I am a web designer, and a game developer. If you wish see me at http://www.samtupy.com

2015-05-07 03:07:36

a fiew for the developer, who's been coding to much survive the wild...
33. When you hear about someone talking about a bug, you run over to get all the info you can, and try recoding a spider
34. If you hear the word theta, or degree, you run over and give the person who said it a highfive!
haha no jk, but anyway enjoy, hahahahaha.

I am a web designer, and a game developer. If you wish see me at http://www.samtupy.com

2015-06-01 18:13:07

Galactic Stone

2015-06-02 07:30:47

Awwww man... Thought someone had come up with a new scenario. Lame!

2015-06-02 14:06:33

35: In geometry, you forget vectors, and say, "oh, now we go a little to the rigth, and behind, there you go, that's the vector!"

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2015-06-11 18:05:32

36. When you start a fire and don't to have any wood for it anymore you go to swamp to get some dirty water ... If it's dirty it Will burn and not stop the fire, right?
37. Who needs ruff or dors? all you need is planks and blocks around them. It can't rain ... right?
38. When you are swinging your knife and walking you accidentally stab yourself, because your arm doesn't go with you when you are walking, it staies where it is.
39. You have a big aprisiation of fishes cooked on fire. It's so big that you don't eat anything else. That's all you need, right?

I tried ... I don't have any good ideas.

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2015-06-14 09:21:29

40. According to you, nothing around you exists unless you hear bloop blip

2015-08-19 23:35:25

This topic is old, but I hope you don't mind me bringing it back, because now there are lots of players playing that might have new ideas and I also have some (stupid) ideas of my own.
41. Every fiew minutes, you press s, h, u and e keys so you are sure you aren't to thirsty, no matter where you are (I actually did sometimes "check my thirst" when I wasn't in game).
42. noone can look you if you didn't trust them before ... noone!
43. if you want to look someone, you ask for them to trust you, first.
44. if you see a barrie, you run to it and eat it, because they can't be poisenus, right?
45. When you get a gift and open it, you are verry sad when you see that you didn't get bullets or revolver or flairs or other stuff like that.
Those are mine for now, sorry for any tipos.

2015-08-21 06:01:58

46. When you want to know where you're facing, you have to get water and metal and a whole bunch of things to make a compass.

47. You expect to have 50 radios and knives on you at all times

48. You wonder why mountains aren't that easy to climb in real life.

49. You don't worry about dying, meh you might lose your inventory but you can just respawn

50. You go onto stw just to talk to someone

51. When you want to go to a parade or other local event, you just type /joinevent 1

52. When you sign onto skype or anything else, you expect to hear doot ding

53. You automatically expect all menus to have grass steps at their clicks and wall boundaries.

54. When you sleep, you expect to remember your dreams.

I could think of lots more, but I'll stop here.

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!
Follow on twitter! @ItsBrynify
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: brynify.me

2015-08-22 04:04:12

55. When you walk across a dirt path, you expect there to be a pine forest not too far to the west.
56. Whenever grass is found, you instinctively proceed to make strings with it.
57. You collect as many branches as possible, hoping to make many arrows.
58. When picking up rocks, you wonder why it's so hard to get a rock gun.
This is fun!

I attack with the savagery of a thousand piranhas.

2015-08-22 04:43:27

59. When you died, you always complain to Sam about sun system.
60. If someone trying to kill you, you always log off
61. You want to start fire, but no woods in your inventory. So you decided to do something super stupid. You fire your lighter, put all branches, clays, strings, grass, etc. in the fire.
Then, you throw yourself in to the fire and said, "hey everyone, see me. I'm burning."

2015-12-12 10:57:30

59. Your friend gets 2 little bunnies. Soon they are nowhere to be found, but when your friend is sad for them, you give him/her a touel and some rabbit meat ...
60. You are not going anywhere without your shield! Life is a dangerous place,
61. But still, unless you have pk written on your head, no human can attack you, right?
62. you are trying very hard to make items like disfigured_mud, crossclay, crossfishing_pol ... in real life. And you succeed!
63. your computer is Ded_coarps_of_disfigured_broken_heavy_sticky_computer.

Here are some for us admins, too!
1. If someone asks you for help in real life, the first thing you think is "I hope they don't want me to give  them a arrow gun or teleport them to the fishing village ..."
2. Every day you complain, because cars are so slow. But soon, you will buy an radio, and teleport everywhere you want to!
3. Why should I clear my room? I can just clear all items!
4. I really wish I could bann this annoying teacher/naighbur/boss.
5. even in real life people call you admin or miss admin.
6. You get so menny pms that the sound itself is starting to be annoying.

2015-12-13 18:32:08

64: when you cross the desert you gain a medal for the marathon.
65: when crafting becomes annoying you run in search of gifts.
66: when you miss a forje, you could just use a candle to build an axe.
67: when you arrives the fishing village you remember the old times playing alter aeon.