2015-05-31 14:34:35

Maybe like Kenzon said. his account has been hack?

Follow me on Mastodon.

2015-05-31 15:15:51

Had Bathab's other posts not  made sense, I' probably have assumed she/he was a spambot too, however as I said earlier innocent until proven guilty. That goes as much for account hacking as for cat manglings, indeed I don't think I've ever heard of an intelligent enough spambot program to respond to accusations of being a spambot with stories of cat depredations given by other members big_smile.

As for if Bathab responds or not, well that's up to him/her, but sinse there has been no posting of spam links or the like, I suggest everyone just back off and in fact take things a bit less seriously.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2015-05-31 15:31:45

So, Dark, does this topic need to be closed?

Follow me on Mastodon.

2015-05-31 16:31:40

Generally I try to avoid closing topics, sinse it's a rather abrupt way of ending discussion on any matter, so I'll only  resort to that when things have become hugely negative.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2015-05-31 17:03:02

dark, please don't close the topic, course if you do, I'll tressedcqefcdaedleqgdsalagilate! and you know what the consiquences of such a move would be! wink

friends:
come and join my
facebook group!

2015-05-31 17:05:14 (edited by The Dwarfer 2015-05-31 17:06:33)

Hey, you never know. Maybe Cerie or Kortana, or maybe both have plotted a web wide spam attack. Oh no! Virtual humans spamming? Sheesh. Who needs spam bots now.
This topic is actually quite funny, I definitely am not taking this seriously. But wow... first I blame a cat, that poor little creature, and now I blame Cerie and Kortana? I'm not trying to overinvestigraphothesilize or anything, but wow. What's next?
  You know, this would almost be worth creating a mystery adventure game over. ROFL. Could you imagine that?

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2015-05-31 17:10:30 (edited by hadi.gsf 2015-05-31 17:11:07)

What a productive topic/posts, We need more stuff like this in the forum. Oh and here's my contribution:
It's called champaign. You just need to have a little bit more to produce such brilliant content.

"I don't see how having a guide horse will affect my neighbors."
twitter: @hadirezae3
discord: Hadi

2015-06-01 11:26:53

@Chandu, as you will know if a topic contains a large amount of bjaxzazaariljavrolilate, it risks fghijkminodic poisoning. This is a terrible condition in which a person's fingers will start typing normal English, but then will suddely diverginmaologpolickapteate, into strangebjghgigklidpmaorious directions, which is bad!

It's believed this poisoning is carried by cats, so it's recommended people only drink one cat a day, or if they must drink more to please take a kraktorabilitenoxaziliminate capsule after swallowing, (especially if the cat is a tabby). 

Whether this infection heralds an invasion by the coisjasmorvrilatanic spammoviles from the planet kohijka, ---- well who knows! big_smile.

But I recommend keeping your swordoforinimuses good and sharp!

2015-06-01 14:44:51

Right, too much for that lol. Anyways, dogs also have a type of poison, so be careful. The pardijujdatic poison in dogs aren't as potant as the poison in cats, but yet...they're potant enough to make a person that's trying to type something, type something else instead. I remember being infected by this, and typed the ancient language of Ralosusakinetarius. I went to the Hospital for Spamroadimusematic Poisons, and had to take the oilasisutumeroicsamotoirusaotic acetate capsul. 10 capsuls a day! Really, I wish they'd make it more potant, the capsul... Well, or destroy the originl sources of these spammertrooperrobot-created diseases...

Team rocket's blasting off again!

2015-06-01 15:05:35

Guys, you forgot about the Red Jalphacrackjdjdjdsasdeppepapa snake. If he bights you, he might have all of your letters scrambljumblmashidated or something. Just one bight from that things, and your ijfoiihasjdfhirhgkajfefkskdlfadoids will be completely out of wack.

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.

2015-06-01 16:31:05

Also, you forgot the phoenixfalsifieddestructivepositonic potsonicalitivicaptivatingtonic isodiskfilisophical poisoning (PPIP) carried by computers. They make you type in the languageforthebinuralmachinecomputers language, and the only cure is the technicalitiesforcomputerpoisoningandcomputertechnicalitiesandothermalitiesforhumansandotherspecies antidote; this antidote must be drank 30 times a day - 930 drinks a month, and 11,160 drinks a year - to satisfy the virus and force it to leave. There's also the infectiousbootloader disease, which gets your brain completely overwelmed with all things bootloaders. There is no cure for this disease, and no antibiotic.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2015-06-01 17:07:52

yes, all these are most dangerous types of creature. As I remember the story goes that Dr. Morofrankendrakensteinenfurtengriffinvongangreendoomfrightenevilmcevilness, created them on his island of terror, the island that on the few maps that show it is called atlantisafemrisaghijknoredofolofgustomorphagentransmetysonotropicalusticaquagulusorpectia miner.

(Now you know why that island is only mentioned on on some maps, most of them aren't big enough to fit the name on). big_smile.

2015-06-01 17:33:43 (edited by The Dwarfer 2015-06-01 17:38:36)

Wow, very nice island. I want to visit that one day!
Isn't it the one that's about 300 miles off the northeastern coast of the Japafrezocelefireliquidicataquanophothisus Ocean? It's pretty funny. That ocean is twice the size of the pacific, but the only map you'll find it on is the map from the Geomapificatitravlebroxiflogexesloziac Foundation.

In regards to the people involved in making this family of creatures, (all from the Spamathonstreialial Kingdom), there is one person you forgot. His name is Yeshua Randomnidia FickleFinger Tommitippa Mcpopcorn, and he is a veterin Mad scientist, Working at making the lives of all humanity harder for the last 63 years (yes! he is old and yes! he's really ugly and grumpy)! The roomer about Yeshua is that he was deported out of his native country, antibabylonifrederictranvania, for performing experiments that were becoming environmental hazards, at the age of 14 years old. And since that was about 64 years ago, if my math is correct I'd have to say he's about 78 years old by now. Gosh, when will he ever just... retire already?

2015-06-01 19:22:21

Ah yes, that famous scientist yeshua randomnidia ficklefinger tommitippa mcpopcorn.

The story I heard was that Doctor Morofrankendrakensteinenfurtengriffinvongangreendoomfrightenevilmcevilness, was the title adopted by Yeshua after he was unsuccessfully banished from the cult known as the  siblings of freemcluminatimeninblackamartiansatanichellspawnvanhelsingvampirathonalonianism.

The cult attempted to summon the demon that is called Legion, ---- he's called that because his actual name is satanabadanastyficiationallisticrubberboyofhorridhoofyextremelyunpleasanthornedemonicmagisticalabadoniousrandomonsity! ---- the third, hence the term "I have a thousand names, for I am legion", (he doesn't have athousand names just one really long and hard to pronounce one, but you know demons hate people getting their names wrong).

Yoshia attempted to summon said demon for the cult, but forgot to use a capital letter, so the demon proceeded to wreak havoc and give painful bowell diseases to all members of the cult, hence why Yoshia turned to science and the creation of the mad island of random animal spawnings instead!

2015-06-01 21:14:06

Oh yes! And we can't forget the time, about 69  years ago, when Yoshia summoned the great god we call thegreatgodofgracelovedestructionhatridandenormousannihilationforalltoseewhileallthedemonsfromhellwatchhimdestroyeverythingandharrypotteriswatchinginthebackgroundwavinghiswandabout! He nearly wiped half of Europe off the planet, and that was a year after world war II! The godsn ame is so long that most maps can't write it because it flows off the map! The island that Yoshia is on was nearly destroyed in the Great God Attack of 1946!
Let's also not forget the attack that occurred more than 939 years ago when the God of War summoned themassivearmyofgreatdestructionandannihilationandthegodsarechearing asthegodssitandwatchmorpheusputseveryonetosleepanddestroyseveryoneasthemagicisseenandeveryoneisyelling avadakedavraavadakedavraavadakedavraavadakedavraavadakedavraavadakedavraavadakedavraavadakedavraavadakedavraavadakedavraavadakedavraavadakedavra! That attack was a massive war that lasted for more than 250 years!

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2015-06-01 22:35:18

Guys! OH no! you are talking of the wrong entity here. It was Yeshua not Yoshia who did those things. Let me tell you what I know of Yoshia.

Yoshia Santavargia Lethreaus Kehibstrih was actually the leader of the anticatsandsnakesandpopcorneatingtutrlesoftheworldbynomadicmadscientistsfrominsaniawhowereverymad gennecide, which occured about 463 years ago in the country of Insania. Yoshia, who was one of the phesiviboiladibasay faction of Insania, organised this gennecide for the soul purpose to get rid of the rattymonkeyjumperandies, an aleet group of hard core insane people who took a 31 day challenge to ingest 20 goblets of whisky throughout the day, in an effort to make these people forget everything they did after doing it--, --and the desired goal was achieved. Because they were so mentally incopacitated, all were locked in individual cages and stayed there for many years.
  However, this is where Yoshia comes into play. As storoies from the past goes, there is still some uncertainty. But the theory is, Yoshia, who was interested in chemestry, had ordered at least 3 tons of highly dangerous chemicals, and needed a place to store them that would be out of sight from the Phyzosycoriliac, the government that was in control of insania at the time.
Well, It is said that Yoshia used that lab as his wearhouse, putting his boxes of chemicals on the top of the cages since, well, the people wouldn't remember that.

The next day when he returned to the wearhouse, though, Yoshia saw that all but one carton of chemicals had spilled, and the delerious permadrunkards were slirping it all up. In a moment of rage and despair, Yoshia lit the chemicals on fire, and the fact that the fire was lit in a bone dry environment just allowed it to spread, engulfing over half the country and killing 40 million , um... popcorn eating turtles, snakes, and cats, because those were the only animals in insania besides the people who freaked out and ran away.
  Well, apparently Yoshia suddenly developed snake bights on his whole body, his eyes fell out with claw marks around the soccots, and so much popcorn appeared in his stomach that he inflated and fell dead instantly, projectile vommiting the popcorn as he did so.

So yeah. Yoshia is known for the gennecide that noone knows how to pronounce that is the reason that the country of Insania is haunted by 40 million angry animal spirits, he wasn't ever in the cult.

2015-06-01 23:50:00

Hello,
This is very awesome, it reminds me of those story sites that used to crop up where people could just contribute and things.
Anyhow, they say that in the Earth equivalent of the 1980's, the animals located on the island or in the country, I don't know whichk, known as insania nevertheless though, were still living there, but none was more ravenous than the dragoania smaugus flamesmogs the third of the rankeduprankingrankor, who is known to have a very deadly head quite literally.
When he battled his last opponent, the wyvernous wicketworn the second of rankeduprankenrankor, who was famous for having six beaked heads, the almighty Smaugus roared so loudly, and with such a wide mouth, that four of the heads vanished into i and the ground shook so much that the other two heads, who were looking down at the time, were sucked into a crator.
The Dragonia was still around in the 80's, but for some reason couldn't roar, so he resorted to using sharp claws and, unfortunately, eating everyone or even thing that he would destroy, which meant that he had a stomach with stone inside it, his arms had bits of tree on them, and his head had beaks made out of tallons which wouldn't work because tallons are designed for more claw like motions and not for using as beaks.
Well, he got so huge that he got stuck in the ground, and because his stomach was full of eaten stone, large lumps at that, it weighed him down so much that he couldn't move. Unfortunately, he mae footprints and these footprints were so large that he fell into one of them and is rumoured to still be berried there.

2015-06-02 00:09:20

Yes, the animals in Insania are still there--I watched a documentary on it. And remember, only 40 million of them died, and the Stonomepherata, (Stone eating Lizards), weren't affected, and Dragonia was actually evolved from them. Do you remember the disaster at Elderoctoton Cavoir, the cave about 50 miles east of what is now known as Dragonia Square? Well, for those of you who don't know about the disaster at Elderoctoton Cavoir, apparently some of Yoshia's chemicals managed to seep into the ground, most likely from all of the accumulated ash and small debris from the massive fire. Anyways, over time, runoff and erosion from the rains, though rare they were, helped that chemical matter seep into the Gagonee Yar river, which as you know runs directly under, and sometimes floods into, Elderoctoton Cavoir. Well it is believed that drinking the chemical-laden water caused a rapid mutation in the lizards, and one of their offspring turned into a huge version of the lizard, and managed to have tripple the heads. Funny thing is, the reason for the many heads was actually cancer, -- the other heads were originally growths, but for some reason, drinking the poisoned water had extreme affects and allowed brains and teeth to develop in the growths. Apparently, (disturbing), the teeth literally chewed their way through the growths, and elongated to become talon-like structures, and the wait of them forsed the heads to stretch and taper at the ends, to become beek like in nature. Also due to the mutations, this poor lizard was born with Giantism, a disease that causes it to never stop growing.
  As for it being berried where it's footprints stuck, yes that is exactly what happened. This, combined with the early death brought on by Giantism and all of the stone and such in his stomach, made this one, doomed, dragon.

I hope that clears things up a bit.

2015-06-02 10:39:22

Ah, but there was a more recent development you might not have been aware of. The company known as wewantcashmoneylookerdenirodollarspoundsandpenceprophetprophetprophetnownownownow inc   thought they could bennifit from their disaster.

Several scientists were able to find dna samples from the doom dragon and reconstructed them with dna taken from old people. This lead to a horrifying incident where a group of giant old people went rampaging through the jungle compound of said company, causing lots of damage and  showing the dangers of genetic research.
This  incident is now known as geriatric park! big_smile.

2015-06-02 14:47:17

Oh, wow, that's right! I didn't actually know about that! What country is the giriatric park located in?
  Well, I'm not surprised that those fiends would find it amusing to take that poor dead dragon's DNA----don't people have any respect for the dead?

Well, now that I come to think of it, the roomers that a mysterious organization might bee developing DNA modified humans to take over and make the world fear might not be all lies.

2015-06-02 15:11:50

Yes, Steve and the rest of you, we're on the right track! But there's one thing your forgetting - the greatgodattackintheworldwarwhichcausedtheancientgodbattles, the attack that occurred 1,947 years ago in the year 68 A.D. of the ancient roman times. The evidence is still around, located about 3000 miles north-northeast of the North Dakota north-northeast boarderline. DNA samples, including RNA and mRNA, as well as proteins were found scattered around that vesinity approximately 3.31844744444444444444444444443 years ago. The scientists of late are still attempting the analyze the extremely complicated DNA, RNA, mRNA, and Protein samples today.

My Github

2015-06-02 15:44:12

Oh another evil god of ultimate ancient evil wanting to destroy the world with a secret organization  of worshippers. maybe these guys should just form an orderly kew, or better yet book in advance.

"I booked to destroy this planet!",
"No! I did! here is my reservation!"
"Well here's mine! and you'll see I had it stamped by all known universal powers, so get out!"
"I don't know what you two are on about, destroying the earth is clearly my! responsability"
"Oh go away! I've got a destruction order signed before the big bang!"
"Well, mine was authorized before the big crunch of the last universe!"
"Ah, but according to the cosmic destruction and universal entropic act of no fixed time period, each universe counts as it's own dimention of reality and nobody can get authorized to invade one dimention from another dimention!"
"Oh shut up! they repealed that act only last epoc?"
"Well only in higher dimentions?"
"Your saying there are lower dimentions?"
"Well yes, --- you know depth as opposed to hight!"
"Ah, that's dimentionist! you great big dimentionist prejudiced scuzball!"
"Who are you calling dimentionist! I bet you couldn't even destroy a small asteroid!"
"they're called dwarf planets you ignorant moron!"
"Dwarf planets? they prefer to be known as little planets!"
"All this cosmologically correct chronovor shit really gets on my nurves!"
"Hay you can't use words like that in front of the fledgeling universes!"
"But how the hell with they learn? I mean you hear words like that all the time on the omnidimentional vision"
"Oh well you! would say that wouldn't you, you extra dimentional types are all the same, no sense of fare play!"
"Dimentionist! it's entities like you that give self respecting universe destroying ancient evil entities from before the dawn of time a bad name!"
"what! we! give the place a bad name, when your! the one bringing it down? Why don't you just go home and cook up some suns!"
"Oh now  it's sexism time is it, really mature. Just like a completely nuter none corporeal force of ultimate destruction!"
"Oh, so when we! have prejudices against completely nuter none corporeal forces of ultimate destruction it's sexist, but when you! have prejudices against completely nuter none corporeal forces of ultimate destruction it's not!"
"no! don't you know that ninety percent of destruction committed by completely nuter none corporeal forces of ultimate destruction is actually! committed by completely nuter none corporeal forces of ultimate destruction?"
"Oh yeah? says who?"
"Hmmm, were we actually going to destroy this planet earth or what?"
"shut up! we're having a civilized conversation here!"

And thus the earth is saved, while the cosmic war goeth on!

2015-06-02 15:54:56

Nice one, dark!

My Github

2015-06-02 16:17:18

God, all these events... And yet noone remembered the entity that's called the eviloftheancientsthatcausepainandtorturetheinnocent speciesofhumansanimalsflorasfaunasandplants withorwithoutcotyledonswithcrucioandothercursesorgeneticmodifications? Then again, he's not in the history of the spambotroasmortarmictsoravavoikmetasroid universe. Well basically, I heard he first extradimentionally genetically modified those poor strangefaunasandfloras (a species of mixed bred of plants and animals), then tortures them after scienceexperimentstoimprovetheuniverseevilsoftheasteroid tests. The deity was killed though, after the anti-spambotcreationdroid Clubsofate chemical seeped through the place from another universe. Good for us, isn't it? I don't want to think what extradimentionandspamcontributing plans he had next -- I'm quite sure he's gunna mix humans with other plants/animals to create spamcreatingandstrangelittleinsectsoflightorisitevilidontreallyknow lifeforms. God! This is insane! -- then again when has life in the fullofspamandweirdasdfertyuiop universe (and other universes, save the one called "solar system" which I heard from a friend, is peaceful) been calm and sane? Wish I could use my spamthespaceandtimetravelbuttonsinthestrangedimensions travel there...but its destroyed so... ah well.

Team rocket's blasting off again!

2015-06-02 16:42:07

Oh, Ethin...
I'm really surprised you were able to get a holt of the information you presented in post 46.
  In 246 AD, The anverillibesha Kel-Zar empire, who were origionally just a minority at the time of the greatgodattackintheworldwarwhichcausedtheancientgodbattles, decided to launch the velsharbon reform, an attempt gennecide on all of the spamatic tribes in the middle east. After about 16 years of intense, bloody warfare, several of the spam tribes including the antecidas, the Verbakdesh, and the Lefshirzev surrendered to the control of the anverillibesha Kel-Zar, and that managed to put a cap on the spam terror.

Around 303 AD, though, the anverillibesha Kel-Zar empire suddenly fell. The cause of this sudden imperial crash is still uncertain, -- some of you might know more about this than I, but apparently the Excarattish group, a hidden but extremely dangerous Spam organization / spiritual Cult who it is said were the chief culprets of the greatgodattackintheworldwarwhichcausedtheancientgodbattles, performed extremely advanced science experiments (this fenominon is blamed on supernatural gidence), summoning multiple supernatural deities and deamonds, as well as sending out "lone wolves" to initiate attacks on villages or states who did not conform to their written set of laws, the Zhizanol pact, most likely took down the anverillibesha Kel-Zar empire in order to gain control over their land. The reason that this is the most plausible explanation is that... well... they had supernatural assistance.