2015-05-19 16:52:00

Vlad,
Mason and NS are the only people who can modify the server, take it down, etc. If you are an admin, you can not put the server up after it crashed, take it down, etc. You have to have access to NS's server machine which if I were NS I'd only give access to my computers to trusted people.

Thumbs up

2015-05-22 06:12:18

Hi Mason,
I have noticed the same lag you're experiencing. Is it because it is hosted by NS, who is also hosting Survive the Wild? I would really love to get into this game, seeing as there are now jobs for characters. You could also write a server console like Ghorthalon did for RTR and people could host their own servers. If not, I will delete the game.
Also, where can I find Zombie Wars? I looked on the website and couldn't find it. I would like to try it out.

I attack with the savagery of a thousand piranhas.

Thumbs up

2015-05-26 10:35:25 (edited by ambro86 2015-05-26 10:38:00)

Hi Mason, I have a problem. My account is Ambrox, and I have negative percentages. Tell me that I have -1200% of xp. Can you correct it? Thanks!

Thumbs up

2015-06-01 04:13:28

hi
I have zw, but it's beta and mason is no longer developin it.
if mason authorizates me too, I share it.

no matter what you do, alwais, ghosts will be there. Demonic spirits waiting for you. Charlie Charlie are you here? suddenly, charlie appears with a knife. He killed me! charlie charlie are you here? tell me if it's yes. Are you gonna persew me or you're leaving me in peaze? oh my gosh charlie is indeed here! he's about to kill me!
:D

Thumbs up

2015-06-01 12:46:52

Hello. Congratulations on the new update of the game!
I have problem. I can not access the server. When I visit, I was given this message: "Error. The server is full. The maximum number of players, 5".
Is it possible to increase the number of players that can enter the server UP?

Regards, Adil.

Thumbs up

2015-06-01 14:00:10

yeah every time I try to connect I can't. The server is always full.

Thumbs up

2015-06-01 14:39:53

Oh I love the game very much! But I can't log in too.

Thumbs up

2015-06-01 17:22:25

I cannot connect to the server. When I try it is not because the server is full, it is because there is a thunderstorm or something...

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2015-06-01 17:40:12

a newversion is available. but mason please increase the amount of players on the server. 5 maxplayers isnt enough.
now at the terminator.
Excuse me for ackusing  you as a hacker please unblock on the skype andi'm apologizing my past behaviour

Thumbs up

2015-06-01 19:50:46

Hi, The ultra power server has 2 problems:
Can connect 5 players and make lag very mouch.

If you want to get in touch with me, e-mail me at [email protected].
We can also get in touch on Telegram.

2015-06-01 22:26:08

hi.
yep, I was banned but I have a deal that changes my ip when ever I restart my pc.
I don't really know who did that, but i'm no longer banned.
no worries, I wont enter on it anymore.
I was banned, I will be banned.
and about vlad?
m no vlad. You have no chance to be forgiven.
well you can't because I avandoned my main account.
I'm with sbskype90. You can add it if you want. but you are forgiven. I cant forgive you in my main account because... well, nevermind. you're forgiven.
aw! nice the na answer mason gave me when I requested for an admin place.
sorry if this comments sound too harsh, but that's what I think.

no matter what you do, alwais, ghosts will be there. Demonic spirits waiting for you. Charlie Charlie are you here? suddenly, charlie appears with a knife. He killed me! charlie charlie are you here? tell me if it's yes. Are you gonna persew me or you're leaving me in peaze? oh my gosh charlie is indeed here! he's about to kill me!

Thumbs up

2015-06-03 06:55:07

Hi folks,

Yes, I do know that this is very laggy. Unfortunately, I think it has to do with my bullet code. I don't think there is much I can do about this, because I'm not sure what is lagging it so hard. I don't think there's anything that could. It's weird, and I've tried a few ways of getting rid of it, all of which have failed. I'm sorry but until I can come up with a propper fix for it, it'll be laggy with more than 5 on. Rather than inact the player limit on you, I've decided to let you connect, but in addition you have the lag. Sorry again.

2015-06-03 21:10:33

Hi,
the server make lag.

If you want to get in touch with me, e-mail me at [email protected].
We can also get in touch on Telegram.

2015-06-04 01:44:16

I just got done explaining that.

2015-06-04 16:56:46

hey all.
didn't the server got fixed? now I don't experience any lag. Thanks mason n sam!

Thumbs up

2015-06-04 19:25:28

I just created an account, set it up in options, but the game won't connect. I grabbed 8.1 from the site not 10 minutes ago.

Thumbs up

2015-06-04 19:27:46

I have a same problem too, but with normal account.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

Thumbs up

2015-06-04 22:32:18 (edited by vlad25 2015-06-04 22:32:59)

yeah. i think is a client  bug again.
and the  server is down.

Thumbs up

2015-06-05 17:38:25

hi. can you tel me what is happening with upserver please?

Thumbs up

2015-06-06 20:32:56

it appears to be thunderstormed or hacked.

Thumbs up

2015-06-08 02:10:37

Just a few updates.

The server is back online now, and yes, me and Sam did fix the lag. Enjoy!

2015-06-08 19:05:38

Hi! It's werry good!

Regards, Adil.

Thumbs up

2015-06-08 23:06:07

hi mason. what is happening? why did you change the maximum players 5? please add more max players.

Thumbs up

2015-06-09 01:10:02

Maximum players wasn't supposed to be 5. I didn't change that.

2015-06-09 15:53:21

Well, I want to play. but those people won't let me play. they killing the newbies who doesn't have the weapons? does it fair?

Follow me on Mastodon.