2015-05-27 08:53:09

Yes, whatever you have learnt about mathematics is wrong! one and one does not make two, it makes one again, and there are not a potentially infinite series of numbers, there are just 25. More specifically the 7-128 anual top 25 list of sites for gamers who are blind, where, I am pleased to say, audiogames.net was ranked number one, again!

To view how your favourite sites did, as well as get a great list of some of the most handy websites for ill iluminated persons, go here to the 7-128 site, and to view their other top 25 lists including those for gamers with different sorts of disabilities and for industry professionals, Go here

I hope people like the list and all the mentioned games, whether they're single player, or single and single player, or single and single and single and single player, or massively multiplayer online games with singles! of single players, ---- all single, even if they're married, because now one and one married people are now one and one single people.

See? Maths is now much easier! Now go and learn your one times tables!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2015-05-27 15:17:23

Lol. audiogames.net is number 1 again? what a great news!
Will have a look now!
Thanks for the news!

2015-05-27 16:57:27

Dark, Yes you beat my pants off again this year.
PCS Games is again pushed to second place by your interminable minions who unceasingly post about new games.   I'll have to spend money to get some new pants.
Meanwhile, congratulations.
Phil of
http://www.pcsgames.net

2015-05-27 17:24:20

Yes my interminable minians! Bring unto me Phil's Pants that he shal hence forth have none and that I may laugh at his behind in a derisive manner! big_smile.

Rofl Phil, that was probably more humerous to me than you intended sinse of course in the Uk "pants" means underware, not trousers.

I do still like the fantastic games list though, I use it in updates or when I want a complete overview of what is going, so it's definitely appreciated.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)