2015-05-27 12:09:48 (edited by hadi.gsf 2015-06-06 19:51:11)

Edit: Potcast how to mod the game is here! read below for update 1.
Hello. This is an edited post and it will be updated, and I and other helpful members will help you to set up your grand theft auto V game and enjoy it. check the first post time to time to see updates!
update 2, Read seb2314's posts, He will give you lots and lots of info about the game. I'll see if i can put some of them in the first post with his credit if he gives me the permition to.

update one, potcast how to mod your grand theft auto V
Hi Guys!
It's finally here! My potcast, I'll show you how to copy those mod into your gta V folder properly, and we do a little ride in los santos! give me  your feedbacks, and questions!
Download the potcast:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/878 … otcast.mp3
(sorry about the download size, i forgot to turn down some quality)
Now, the links. listen to my potcast about how to install.
Requirement 1 (microsoft dot net framework):
https://www.microsoft.com/download/deta … x?id=30653
requirement 2 (Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package for Visual Studio 2013 ):
https://www.microsoft.com/download/deta … x?id=40784
requirement 3 (script hook V):
http://www.dev-c.com/gtav/scripthookv/
requirement 4 (Community scripthook dot net latest build):
https://ci.appveyor.com/project/crosire … /artifacts
(Download the zip file there, it's a bit tricky to download)
Auto drive mod (latest build):
https://bitbucket.org/CyronsTeam/vautodrive/downloads
(Download the zip file from there)

Have fun!
Hi guys

Has anyone here tried playing GTA V on PC? doing  clasic, blowing up cars and stuff?
There has been new mods for the game and trainers, I wonder if someone here tried their luck at the game; What was their experience.
I'm using my cousin's bought game to install it, I guess i'll be having something to say after i installed it.

Cheers
Hadi

twitter: @hadirezae3
discord: Hadi

2015-05-27 13:02:29

I am. Only great things to say. Plus, there's an option to play in first person view on pc. The mods and trainers make that even better.

2015-05-27 13:19:47

Hi Seb2314
How do you browse the trainers released for GTA, They are kind of menu based instead of hotkey based. Apparently you can do very cool things with trainer mods. I just installed the game and I'm looking for saved games so i could skip the missions, then i should go look for trainers and such.

2015-05-27 13:45:06

This is going to be a long post.
First, let me remind you what's amazing in first person view. Your left analog stick only controls your player's movement and your right analog stick tirns you and controls the camera. For example, if you go right all the way, the character is not going to be turning around. He will walk to the right. Let's say you're in a car and you get out. After closing the door, you're on the left of the car, on the driver's side.  If you go right, you will basically won't hear any foot steps since the car is on your path. Same for the walls, your character stops moving when you encounter them. But you have to make sure your camera is set in first person view. I have a save for you if you'd like, completed at 100% and the default camera is already in first person view.

About the trainer. Well, one of the person creating one of them, the biggest one by the way, is interested to help by allowing a feature where the cursor would not wrap around, kind of like in the MK series. So for example if you're not sure you're on the first option, press up till you hear no scrolling sound and count the options from there. The menus in the trainer definitely need to be memorised, since JAWS or NVDA don't work when GTA V is launched. I just made a txt file with all those options in order to practice memorising them, so far so good.
The trainer is promissing. You can make it so the player auto drives to wherever you want. You can have a bodyguard following you, you can have your own driver with you however if you can auto drive to wherever you want that option is not that important. You also can teleport you to where you want as well. Oh and you can spawn any vehicle you want. As for buildings, let's say you chose the option for it to drive you near one. You get out of the car, and you usually hear music or chatter near the building. You just follow the sound. The game is in stereo, so playing with head phones is a must.

2015-05-27 13:58:54

Wow that's awesome, Thanks for the first person explaination! I have a PC controller, So hopefully that'll all work as you described. I think It'll let me to auto aim as well, right?

The trainer functions are very awesome! which of them are you talking about, so I go download it? Also can you share your trainer text manual that you wrote yourself? I'm very excited about it ---- I look like a kid in a candyshop

I downloaded a save file and  loaded it, Went outside of franklin's house and entered a car, and pressed v untill the sound environment changed into like i'm inside the car. Is that the first person view? or i have to change some options --- In that case I think i could use your help on the save file as well.

2015-05-27 14:15:58

Hi.
Can the first person view also be enabled on a ps4? And what about the trainer?

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2015-05-27 14:17:59 (edited by seb 2015-05-27 14:20:11)

Unfortunately, the trainer is not available for the PS4, however, first person view can be enabled on the PC, PS4, and the Xbox1 only.
I was not that excited till I found out about  first person view, it does really change everything. However, if you're on first person view in a car, it does not mean you're in first person view on foot, since the game will allow you to set up the camera however you want both seperatly in a car or on foot. If I send you my save file, you will be outside of Franklin's house, and will already be in FPV on foot. I believe the auto aim is disabled by default, but it's enable in my save file as well. Holding the left trigger (I use an xbox 360 controller) will allow you to auto aim.
I will have to clean up my file before posting it on here, my notes aren't the best to read but I'll do that. The trainer I'm talking about is from Sjaak327. Unfortunately, there's no sound when you scroll through the options yet, however we skyped and he assured me that when he gets back from vacation he will implement that feature in.

2015-05-27 14:28:46

wee! finally, fina friggin lee! I'm glad to know others are taking up this amazing game. I love it, I was even gonna stream it too but i didn't really think it would draw people in since its like mainstream and accessibility isn't all that good. I wonder which trainer dev wants to help with accessibility, I asked in the comments of PCTrainer by jetijosh but never really checked back. There is a lot going on in the trainer and it would be nice if someone did put hotkeys in, the one thing, all the trainers and stuff are ASI scripts, from what I can tell, basically DLLs that can be made to function as a script, I do have visual studio 2013 express but it cannot open them and opening them in notepad just yields gibberish so it must be compiled to like bytecode or machine language, not interpreted like python where you can edit it. There are also other scripthook mods, all needing the main one though, but you can, for example, make lua mods, you would still need to read and understand the GTA V native functions, so knowing how to code isn't enough in that instance. There is also a dot net plugin.

It's so freakin' awesome, GTA V has become one of my favorite games, so its cool to see others playing it too.

As for SLJ's question, yes ,first person can be triggered on PS4, I think you press the touchpad down, i used to play the game on PS4, but i don't have a copy anymore to verify, I'm pretty sure thats what you need to do , trouble is, doing so cycles all the views, so you'd have to try to find out somehow if you're in FP or not and keep pressing down the touchpad until you get there, just to be clear, presssing down the touchpad means putting your finger on it until you feel it click down, not just touching it. If you're on PS4 you can use the touchpad also to navigate the map. The map is not really accessible though so, bleh, Modding console games is a thing, however I didn't check into modding the PS4 copy of GTA V as modding console games is not something I've ever attempted and its a more complicated drawn out process than modding PC games.

Would you guys like it if I streamed GTA V, going around blowing shit up, getting into fights with the po po and stuff! I'd really like to do that.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2015-05-27 14:48:12

Hi!
@SLJ Sadly, I think you can't mod console versions
@seb2314 Great! please share your save file as well alongside of your notes, I found the trainer and copyed all the mod plugins and the trainer into GTA's folder, I'm going to test it right now.

@ironcross32
I'd totally listen to your stream/video, bring it on! also here's the trainer link, I googled the authors name that seb2314 mentioned and found it.
https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/simpl … r-for-gtav

2015-05-27 16:01:44

Here's a link to the save file.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ehi7k5plik0o8 … 50000?dl=0

Copy the file to C:\Users\your user name\Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA V\Profiles\your profile name

I will do a better version of my notes and copy them soon

2015-05-27 17:36:40

I found another trainer, this one is slightly more accessible than the one from Jetijosh because you can do certain things with hotkeys, like the simple native trainer for GTA IV, this one allows you to teleport with keys, and spawn i think 9 configurable vehicles with keys, it has an INI file where you can customize the keys, and a documentation alongside it. This is not quite as comprehensive as the simple native trainer for GTAIV but its stil a really good one, unfortunately doing anything in the menus is gonna be hard because they wrap and don't make sounds like the jetijosh trainer does. I suspect you could use them in tandem, so long as you don't try to make a conflict happen, like turn on never wanted on the jetijosh one and turn wanted level up on the simple trainer. You would have to configure one of them to activate with a key. The simple trainer also has controller support for a good many functions you can scroll the menus with the D pad, start and stop the trainer with RB plus X, or there is ways to activate some of the trainer functions like the air brake, which is more of a fly around and get you someplace. You can find it on www.gta5-mods.com. Just do a links or elements list then find scripts, then press G for moving to the next graphic until you hear simple trainer. Anyway, See ya

End racism
End division
Become united

2015-05-27 17:39:35

Hi seb2314
I've loaded your saved game. There's a street in front of me  when i'm loaded with franklin, and first person is active!. (When i fire the gun is very close to my ears now)
Also, auto aim works as well! I killed some police.... It was brutal.
I used the trainer a bit, I could only use hotkeys to spawn cars and go to unlimited health/god mod. The menu like you said has no sound for navigation and There's not even an indication that It's open. I couldn't work with it but i used the car spawner a lot, It spawns good vehicles.

2015-05-27 17:41:24

@ironcross, That's the one we're talking about, and also It's the same guy who made simple native trainer!

2015-05-27 17:56:54 (edited by seb 2015-05-27 18:03:30)

@ironcross32 exactly smile plus the guy is pretty cool. He will add the sounds when we do navigate through the menus plus he will prevent the cursor from wrapping all around. Both of those will be able to be turned on via the ini file. He explained to me that the wrapping thing really helps sighted players navigate faster through the menus, but after explaining everything and why I would love to get those features he accepted to put them in. That's going to be a lot easier to help us memorise and know which option we're actually selecting.

@hadi.gsf glad you like it. Unfortunately when we install the game the auto aim is off so the first thing I did when I got the game was making sure it was on and saved.
Now, here's a little recording. Be aware that I go in a strip club, so just letting you know before downloading it just in case, however it's GTA V so. I did this recording to show how great is first person view and how better it made the game for me. You'll be able to hear that I take a cab to go to the club, and for some reason the player always gets out of the car and faces so the car is either on his left or right depending on if I'm a passenger or the driver. since I was a passenger and the cab dropped me right in front of the club, you can hear the 2 guards talking on my right. After heading right for a bit I stopped, the guard greets me and since the door is on the right side, I turn slightly right with the right analog stick so the player faces the door and I can hear the music . at the same level in my head phones. After that it's just memorising how the interior looks like. I played this since it got out on the xbox 360 and I liked it, however it was not really enjoyable since you couldn't know where you're going and things like that. However now I consider this game to be the greatest mainstream game I've ever played. Here's the recording
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qy02b1gmoel3w … g.mp3?dl=0

2015-05-27 18:10:56

Hi seb2314
Cool recording!
Lol Franklin, "Keep telling me how great i am."
Also wade was there too, He spoke at some point.
Also Lol, what's up with franklin first telling the taxi guy "international airport", then telling the actual  location? heh

2015-05-27 18:29:13

Nice, that's cool, I wish it had a few more hotkeys like setting peds on fire and spawning random peds and bodygoards, but maybe they will come later. Yeah i really wanna stream this game cuz i can do some cool stuff.

End racism
End division
Become united

2015-05-27 18:37:50

Haha, he said airport because I chose the wrong menuat first. Here's a link to my notes, and keep in mind they are far from being completed, I'm waiting for the options so the menu won't wrap around and when there will be some sounds when navigating and selecting options.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hgn7y3ra4vew0 … .docx?dl=0

2015-05-27 19:11:24

@seb2314
Wow thanks, while being incomplete, your notes are very comprehensive!
Man what a huge beast that trainer is, based on your notes I'm going to play a bit with it to see If i can work it out.

2015-05-27 19:51:44

i love GTA V god soooooo soooo soooo much

End racism
End division
Become united

2015-05-27 19:53:45 (edited by hadi.gsf 2015-05-27 19:58:50)

@seb2314
I tried the trainer based on your notes, And It's not working, I might be  doing things wrong.
Let's say,  I want to spawn a random bodyguard. I would do this:
turn numb lock on. press f3, press numbpad 2 twice, press numbpad 5, then press numbpad 2 11 times, then press numbpad 5.
Is that correct?

2015-05-27 20:19:49

I'll check that soon, but it seems you're doing the right thing.

2015-05-28 00:20:21

Does anybody have a menu layout for the pause screen? got it on ps4 and dont know how to turn on autoaim. And those tips about first person view really help. So if your a passenger of a cab you will end up on the right side of the car? should help. And are the layouts of the houses easy to find out?

:D happy to help out with games and the like... maybe :D

2015-05-28 00:47:49

@bradp unfortunately I don't have a layout, I'll see what I can do in a sec to tell you how to turn on auto aim. Exactly, if you're a passenger you will exit the car on the right side, meaning that if you request a cab to take you at a house or at a bar, you will have to head to the right when you get out because he leaves you right in front of the door. Yes the layout is easy to understand once you get to know the place.

2015-05-28 02:30:09

Guys, is it possible that this game will be accessible using our screen reader NVDA? I'd love to play  this in the future

2015-05-28 02:44:19

I highly doubt it's going to be possible unfortunately. Even if NVDA would read the menus, we'd still need some ways to know where we're at, etc. So I doubt this could become too much accessible.
@hadi.gsf After testing, it fully works on my part. Make sure you are not touching your pc controller when you use the trainer, because it can interfeare. You can also change options using the GamePad and that's why you should not walk or do anything while you try and spawn that body guard. Let's try something. Turn NumLock on, press f3, then press the number 2 three times. Then, press the number 5 three times. You're suppose to spawn a boat and actually be in it, try and press the left stick to use the horn. Let me know if it works. If not, you might not have all the files needed to run the trainer and that can easily be fixed