2015-05-18 14:36:11

What's the point of this link you've posted?

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2015-05-18 18:39:31

Lol, that was actually posted at the right time, since we've ran the server all night, and not a single crash has happened, with the acception of my broken code earlyer when I was testing the tram system, but we're back to normal, and with no lag, server side! So, we invite everyone to come and enjoy! I'm working on for the 1.0 release of the client, dark's requested comet mining system. The firestar planet cracker is currently the only vessel capable of such a task, as it comes built in with its own tram system, asteroid processer, comet mining, and planet splitting for uninhabbited planets, and its capable of asteroid mining, as well as the deep space way of planet cracking, not the old boring way we're all so used too. For though's of you wundering what the asteroid processer is, basicly their's a collection beam on the bridge. You use this next to an asteroid with a gigantic resource count that would take ages to mine by conventional means. The asteroid is hoisted into the gigantic bay of the firestar planet cracker, which is the asteroid processing facility. Once their, you can then mine the resources from it with ease, and these resources will actually be for constructing starships and buildings on planets. Currently, i've got the asteroid processer operational, but the collection beam seems to shoot asteroids in a random pattern, which i'm working on as its ment to bring them directly into the asteroid processing bay. In other news, the tram system is coming along well. They can move across the firestar with ease, and its possible to call them now at any station where the tram arrives.

Check out the new reality software site. http://realitysoftware.noip.us

2015-05-19 11:32:47

Greetings! I'd like to announce that i've fixt the building system so you no longer need to collect resources in an exact order. The teleporter outpost requires 3 iron and 2 rair metals to build, while the shipyard which is still being worked on requires 5 iron and 5 rocks. I'm still working on the shipyard, but for the moment, building it will enable you to buy ships at the planet your on, as well as do repairs, everything you previously could at a shipyard before, all from the cumfert of your own planet, or moon, depending on what you build on.

2015-05-19 12:34:34

Thanks to christopher reporting this ishue, I never actually realized the gameloop was running. This means that teleporters should be back to normal, anddeath will once again be happening if your health drops down. If your health was in the neggitives and you suffered an unfortunit death, let us know and we'll restore your credits and transfer you back onto your ship. It also has restored the ability for you to pick up items, so get building! Lol.

2015-05-21 23:24:14

Greetings! I've just boosted the light freighter acceleration, simpply sell your old one and buy a new one and you'll be good in no time. Enjoy!

2015-05-22 12:37:13

hi danny and all.

I have a problem I don't know just me or other player have this problem.

Every time I log in, the ship is dock. why this happen. if this is a kind of bug, hope you can fix it. thanks

2015-05-22 13:26:07

I don't think its every time you log in tan, and its because I switched up docking to stop that really annoying glitch where the server seems to hang, not saving anyone's ships or players.

2015-05-22 14:59:25

so, how to keep our data save?

2015-05-24 09:59:57

hello danni, I've sent you a pm, please check them.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2015-05-24 19:13:54

Greetings all. @connor, i've sent you a reply. To everyone else. If you remember the old version 2.0 of dm 2d, the one which turned out to be my last project in bgt, i've begun designing a little present for you all. That's right, the cronos class battleship, on which the avenger was designed around. I'm attempting to replicate the exact layout, their may be some changes though, but hopefully I can get it correct since I don't remember the exact avenger layout all that much.

2015-05-26 07:28:24

Hello everyone!
We've been talking over some suggestions and we've been thinking.
We've been thinking about implementing a thirst system. Here is how it could work.
On some space stations and on gigantic ships meant for deep space exploration, there would be galactic terminals, from which you could order drinks. There would be various types of drinks, that would fill your thirst meeter by varying amounts.
And, to be clear, you wouldn't die of thirst within 5 minutes, it would take days to die of thirst.
Let us know what you think!

2015-05-26 07:55:49

emm, wow?

2015-05-26 08:02:18

hi all, i thing it's very very very very very cool system! yes!

2015-05-26 08:25:23

hell yeah. I like this suggestion.

2015-05-26 15:38:30

Hi all,
Please repair the server Dmnb. I can't play.
Thanks!

2015-05-26 17:27:21

Servers are back up.

2015-05-26 18:33:59

Hi.
Yeah we talked about the thirst system where you can buy drinks and maybe food on some ships.
I have an other suggestion, which I think a lot of people would find cool:
What about making a social area on one of the planets or stations. A place where you could play games together with the other players. Card games and maybe other board games. What about a small pirate destruction simulation game, where you can try to beat other players highscores. Some of those games should cust credits, and in some of the games, you should be able to winn some credits as well. What do you think of this idea? I think that would really bring people together. Someone suggested a bar as well, where you could buy and drink beers etc. big_smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2015-05-26 20:05:20

Post new reply ? DeathMatch, a new beginning ? General Game Discussion ? AudioGames.net Forum
Skip to forum content
AudioGames.net Forum
Discuss audio games!
Index
New
User list
Rules
Search
Private messages
Logout
Back to AudioGames.net
Logged in as momo7807.
Active topics
Unanswered topics
Post new reply
AudioGames.net Forum
→?
General Game Discussion
→?
DeathMatch, a new beginning
→?Post new reply
Post new reply
Compose and post your new reply
You may use:
BBCode
Images
Smilies
All fields with bold label must be completed before the form is submitted.
Required information                  Anti SPAM       Leave this field empty

Write message       
hi
the thirst system is very bad, because if your thirst is 0, if you disconnected and if you reconnect after 3 days, your character will completely died by thirst.
If you disconnect the game still in progress. So if you disconnected when your ship's apu is online, you lose all fuel.
I have a suggestion about mitions.
What about starship war mition?
When the mition started, you will get different types of your robotic starships and starbases.
of course, enemies has different starships and starbases.
You will get 10 starships and 3 starbases.
Of course, enemies has same number, but you and your enemies will get randerm starships.
This 10 starships is controled by robots.
and you can order and control robots using communication console.
for example, if your starship name is Light and enemies starship name is rocket, you can order this.
----------
Light, fire 50 warheads to rocket.
Light, dock on starbase1
Light, undock from starbase1
----------
and etc etc etc.
If enemies all starships and starbases has been destroyed, Your mition is ended and you will recive lot of credits.
What do you think?

Never show smilies as icons for this post.     
Subscribe to this topic.                       
Submit reply
Preview reply
Topic review (newest first)
303 Post by SLJ
Today 01:33:59
Hi.
Yeah we talked about the thirst system where you can buy drinks and maybe food on some ships.
I have an other suggestion, which I think a lot of people would find cool:
What about making a social area on one of the planets or stations. A place where you could play games together with the other players. Card games and maybe other board games. What about a small pirate destruction simulation game, where you can try to beat other players highscores. Some of those games should cust credits, and in some of the games, you should be able to winn some credits as well. What do you think of this idea? I think that would really bring people together. Someone suggested a bar as well, where you could buy and drink beers etc. big_smile
302 Post by danny
Today 00:27:21
Servers are back up.
301 Post by stormstorm
Yesterday 22:38:30
Hi all,
Please repair the server Dmnb. I can't play.
Thanks!
300 Post by mike-tan
Yesterday 15:25:23
hell yeah. I like this suggestion.
299 Post by cruiser destroyer
Yesterday 15:02:18
hi all, i thing it's very very very very very cool system! yes!
298 Post by Ronal
Yesterday 14:55:49
emm, [wow]?
297 Post by Omar Alvarado
Yesterday 14:28:24
Hello everyone!
We've been talking over some suggestions and we've been thinking.
We've been thinking about implementing a thirst system. Here is how it could work.
On some space stations and on gigantic ships meant for deep space exploration, there would be galactic terminals, from which you could order drinks. There would be various types of drinks, that would fill your thirst meeter by varying amounts.
And, to be clear, you wouldn't die of thirst within 5 minutes, it would take days to die of thirst.
Let us know what you think!
296 Post by danny
2015-05-25 02:13:54
Greetings all. @connor, i've sent you a reply. To everyone else. If you remember the old version 2.0 of dm 2d, the one which turned out to be my last project in bgt, i've begun designing a little present for you all. That's right, the cronos class battleship, on which the avenger was designed around. I'm attempting to replicate the exact layout, their may be some changes though, but hopefully I can get it correct since I don't remember the exact avenger layout all that much.
295 Post by connor142
2015-05-24 16:59:57
hello danni, I've sent you a pm, please check them.
294 Post by mike-tan
2015-05-22 21:59:25
so, how to keep our data save?
293 Post by danny
2015-05-22 20:26:07
I don't think its every time you log in tan, and its because I switched up docking to stop that really annoying glitch where the server seems to hang, not saving anyone's ships or players.
292 Post by mike-tan
2015-05-22 19:37:13
hi danny and all.
I have a problem I don't know just me or other player have this problem.
Every time I log in, the ship is dock. why this happen. if this is a kind of bug, hope you can fix it. thanks
291 Post by danny
2015-05-22 06:24:14
Greetings! I've just boosted the light freighter acceleration, simpply sell your old one and buy a new one and you'll be good in no time. Enjoy!
290 Post by jesseleivo
2015-05-20 02:20:28
@danny, I don't wanna cause a flame war again, but just to tell you something. I'm not sure if this fixes anything, but here goes.
I called you a jerk the other day on dmnb, because I thought you're not giveing me a nebvan because of an ooc thing, not an ic thing.
289 Post by danny
2015-05-19 19:34:34
Thanks to christopher reporting this ishue, I never actually realized the gameloop was running. This means that teleporters should be back to normal, anddeath will once again be happening if your health drops down. If your health was in the neggitives and you suffered an unfortunit death, let us know and we'll restore your credits and transfer you back onto your ship. It also has restored the ability for you to pick up items, so get building! Lol.
AudioGames.net Forum
→?
General Game Discussion
→?
DeathMatch, a new beginning
→?Post new reply
Jump to forum:
General Game Discussion
New releases room
Developers room
Off-topic room
AG-News room