2015-05-21 13:20:29

Yes, I did mean bastard, and no I wasn't just giving a friendly motivational speech to the agnet cyber elves.
The Bastard in question is Doctor Bastard! and his massive zombie arena where hapless contestants are throne to the flesh eating hoards with no protection, ---- other than a hole arms budget worth of guns and random implements of cookware of course.

Version 1.1 of Audio defense, Zombie arena   has lurched into view with many new bugs debuggered, particularly such nasties as the lack of a club sound and the annoying game over screen have been fixed, though for all of those who fancied cheating fate by restarting the endless mode to get a new pick of Doctor Bastard's darstardly tarot cards, that's gone too, now spending diamonds is the only way to get a new pick.

Enjoy! and beware of bastards!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2015-05-21 18:48:53

The bastards back and your going to be in trouble. Hey, la, hey, la, the bastards back. He has got some nasty zombies and he's going to make it double. Hey, la, hey, la, the bastards back.

Sincerely,
Thomas Ward
USA Games Interactive
http://www.usagamesinteractive.com

2015-05-23 05:53:21

great game, although should add more challenges, add new zombies in roster, new power ups/downs, and more upgrades/guns lol....this comment is the horrible result of finishing good games WAY too fast haha!
but all in all worth the money.

"He who asks a question may be a fool for five minutes; he who asks no questions stays a fool forever." - Chinese proverb
"dwell in peace in the home of your own being, and the messenger of death will not be able to touch you" - Guru Nanak
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. - 1 Corinthians 13; 4

2015-05-26 03:26:47

I could have sworn the what's new section of the app description said something about having added a new arena? Or was that just getting rid of the "Coming Soon" notice we usd to see on certain arenas that were playable?