2015-05-22 13:41:43 (edited by Xvordan 2015-05-29 15:09:07)

Introduction

I think that one of my biggest problems with playing games on Steam is the absence of people to play against. With that in mind, I'd like to turn this into a Steam ID exchange thread, where we can share our libraries and ID's, and hopefully encourage more head-to-head gaming.

I've edited this first post to contain working Steam accounts. See below in the "Confirmed Steam ID's" section. If your name isn't in that list, it's because I wasn't able to find you based upon the credentials you provided in your post.

Feel free to add me if you have any of these games and would like to have a new person to play, and please share your own ID's so that we can actually create a community on Steam, full of us visually impaired players.

1. Divekick

2. Mortal Kombat 2011, though that's only in full screen mode, so I can't OCR to invite.

3. Mortal Kombat X

4. Injustice: Gods Among Us

5. Skullgirls

6. Ultra Street Fighter IV

Confirmed Steam ID's
  1. blindndangerous

2. Dengster

3. ghorthalon

4. jukesy1992

5. Murdererjim

6. pellis2000

7. pitermach

8. Razor4914

9. Xvordan

Kai

Spill chuck you spots!

2015-05-22 14:03:33 (edited by TalonTheDragon 2015-05-22 14:04:18)

Everyone, feel free to add me. My username, of course, is ghorthalon.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/ghorthalon
As for the games, I do not own SSIV or MK, but do have Divekick and a bunch of other random games. And Skullgirls of course because Skullgirls is awesome. tongue

--
Talon
Wanna play my Games? Listen to my Music? Follow me on Twitter, and say hi~
Code is poetry.

2015-05-22 15:25:02

Mine's bcross32 and I have way too many games to list out.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2015-05-22 17:32:19

Mine is Murdererjim. I'm looking for people to play mortal kombat komplete edition. I don't have the money yet to buy mkx for pc. I already have it for xbox one.

2015-05-22 18:28:42

My Steam ID is blindndangerous. I own MK Komplete, MKX, Injustice Ultimate Edition, Divekick and Skullgirls.

2015-05-22 18:57:36

Well. my steam name is already in my signature. You can all add me as well. i have all the games previously mentioned. MK complete edition, MKX, Skullgirls, Ultra Street fighter IV, Divekick. Hope to see you all on my friends list.

You can add me on Steam.
Here is my Twitch profile page Follow me if you want.
You can also follow me on Twitter.
Kong!

2015-05-22 22:54:39

My steam name is jukesy1992
I have Skullgirls which is awesome online, but the rest of my games I have to learn how to invite people to, I'm not sure how to do this in other games. MK komplete edition, Injustice, Mortl Kombat X, Divekick, Karateka, Space Channel 5, I still need to purchase the digital upgrade to ultra sf 4, I also have a fighting game called Magical Battle Fester, and King of Fighters xiii steam edition or whatever it is but I don't really like it. Finally, just for the heck of it, I have Pinball FX 2 (as in the number two), which isn't too playable but has a lot of fun sounds and lots of tables to play. I got a bundle from humble bundle which had a lot of tables so I got quite a good entry, and the newer tables aren't too expensive so I've actually added to my collection as well. Looking forward to the upcoming Portal table.

2015-05-23 12:47:21

Feel Free to add me as well. My steam Id is: Razor4914

2015-05-23 13:35:08

I don't know how often I'll be playing, but I'll add you guys next time I log in.

2015-05-23 21:08:03

@ironcross32 I can't add you in Steam. Did you have a typo in your message?

2015-05-24 11:57:03

Seems like his username doesn't exist.

You can add me on Steam.
Kong!

2015-05-25 01:51:27

well, my name on there is cookycutter.  I have no idea why I chose it, but hey. least it's memorable.  I'm just about to get hold of skullgirls assuming the speach side of things wants to cooperate.

2015-05-25 08:03:38

@dan_c, I tried searching for your name on Steam, and got no results.

You can add me on Steam.
Kong!

2015-05-27 02:48:10

Really nice to see all the Steam ID contributions. Hoping there will be more. Would like the network to get strong enough so that we can have a proper lobby someday.

Kai

Spill chuck you spots!

2015-05-27 03:26:14

My steam ID is ftealucard.  I own skullgirls, MK 2011, MKX and ultra street fighter iv.

2015-05-27 03:28:52

Regarding last post, steam ID is not ftealucard, it's pellis2000 . Sorry about that.

2015-05-27 06:40:53

Is skullgirls worth buying? I just put $20 in my account, and I'm looking for a good game to buy.

2015-05-27 07:05:22

It is a pretty accessible game. menus and everything is read out loud to you. It's really up to you.
Even in training mode, when you are doing attacks. Your screen reader reads out the combo hits, and the power/output of the combo's damage.
Example. I do 2 low punches.
NVDA will speak, 2 hits, 100 damage, 5%
I do, 2 low hits, followed by a medium punch and a high punch.
NVDA would say something like, 4 hits, 260 damage, 9%
That's not exactly the damage output in the game, it was just examples i threw together quickly.

You can add me on Steam.
Kong!

2015-05-28 06:29:54

I just bought skullgirls. Add me if anybody wants to play.

2015-05-28 14:07:04

Hello,
I logged into steam and have acepted some invites/friend requests, can't remember them off he top of my head at the moment though. Hopefully it was some of you.

2015-05-28 14:14:34

My username on steam is pitermach00. If that doesn't find it try pitermach (I think I somehow managed to have a different login username and a different steam ID). As for the things I own, as far as multiplayer games I have the usual fighting games save for USF4 (I got ssf4AE during a sale a while ago, but greatly prefer skullgirls and MK so haven't bothered to upgrade). As far as other games go, I have pretty much every classic you don't know jack game, GTA 3 all the way to GTA IV episodes from liberty city, space channel 5, shank 1 and2, and Flight Simulator X which I'm meaning to try out with its your plane but can't find time to actually do it.

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>

2015-05-28 20:33:27

how do I invite someone to skullgirls?

2015-05-28 22:17:14

I can't seem to add some of you guys. I think it would be easier to add me, because i already have my steam profile in my signature.
@JWoodill21
When creating a lobby for Skullgirls, you must know how to use the NVDA or Jaws keys to read the window. The same as you do, when moving around the steam client.
After you go to invite someone, a steam window will show up with your friends list. It will show you who is currently online.
This is the tricky part.
Sometimes, if you have a few people online, it is a bit tricky to invite someone.
Sometimes, the invite link will be next to the player's names, but other times, you will get a list of player's names, and then, another list of just invite links.
So, you can have 5 player's names, and then, 5 invite links.

You can add me on Steam.
Kong!

2015-05-28 22:59:00

Hello,
Another method, albeit maybe not as fancy, to invite is to create the lobby, then instead of selecting invite, alt tab to steam and choose friends. Then right click a person's name and choose invite to game.

2015-05-29 01:44:43

thanks.