2015-05-10 21:44:06

@25, You won't be able to compile top speed. It uses extremely old libraries that just won't work with the visual C++ compiler these days. Plus, you need a lot of libs placed in the right places and such. You can go ahead and try, but I don't think you'll be able to satisfy all the dependencies top speed needs.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2015-05-10 21:53:09

Hi, I don't need to compile it. I just ineed the car loops and stuff.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2015-05-11 00:45:26

Oh. I see. Well, I don't know where they're stored. Sorry.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2015-05-11 10:07:09

What explorer tools are there one can use with git?
I love git, but it did take a while for me to get all setup.
I still have a cheetsheet I use that tell me all the little commands.
Also, git does not count release binaries as part of your project. So what you can do is upload the code and binaries to github and you can also have either amazon or dropbox for sounds. (Or you could use releases for the sound zip files...
I love the fact that you get a website, wikki and bug tracker forum on every project as well!

2015-05-12 13:43:17

Can you explain more what you mean by "explore"  Are you looking to explore the commits or branches?

As far as executables, I've not dealt with storing executables on github.  Most of the time, we've stored the source code on github and then we compile the code on the local machine after we pull down the source code.  You likely could store other elements of the application on github like sound.  It shouldn't be any different than storing images on github which people do for projects.