2015-05-06 19:53:05

wow! I didn't know that rhythm Heaven was so big in the blind community, and to think I've never plaied it!
My nefue had it on his DSI a while back, but he seemed to think it was unplayable by us blind fokes.
Oh well, I guess I'll just pay amazon a visit and get it for $9, and if it turns out I can't play it, I can always sell it at my local gamestop for almost what I paid for it.
Anyway aaron, what songs would you like to see added, seeing as crashmaster just kind of posted the soundtrack and dropped off...
Also, would you like my better soundtrack? I can post it on dropbox if you want.
Most of it I got from a 2sf dump, as it sounds better than what the ds can do, especially with songs like mowy duwop, shoot em up, filbits and the sequenced stuff, as the ds doesn't combined phrases vary well; leaving songs vary slightly off beat, and the artifacting from the upsampling is atrocious.
I can tell you via PM how to get the 2sf and strm files working in your player of choice if you'd like me to just post that instead of converting everything to mp3.
From what I've read, the only way to unlock a song for play in the game is to get a perfect on it when it shows up, and we can't do that, at least from what's over on the mainstream list thread on this forum.
At this time, Nintendo hasn't put out a soundtrack for this game, but if they did, I'd buy it in a heartbeat, even if it only contained the japanese stuff.

2015-05-06 21:45:07

Hi,
yeah, Rhythm Heaven is just great. I never played the DS version though, mainly due to the lack of a DS to play on. And it seems kind of pointless to me to buy one just for this one game, though I'd really love to play it! I played the Wii one and the one for GBA in an emulator though and they are great as well.
Anyway, if I remember right there is one song in there called Rhythm Rally, I'd love to see this one. And maybe you could look at some of the remix track. I can't remember right now which ones are really good, but there really great ones in there.
Btw, the first Rhythm Heaven soundpack was from the Wii version but it was kind of broken. Has anyone fixed this one yet? The problem was that the music started exactly with the first action sound, so there was no way to know the tempo of the song to know when to press a key.

2015-05-06 22:10:58

Oh gush, I can't download rhythm heaven from a server.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2015-05-08 11:11:56

OK, another of my new sound packs has been uploaded tomorrow with a great disco polo mood and some of my effects, what I created.

2015-05-09 17:15:11

hy me nikola jovic and my friend stevan kunst just uploaded a serbian soundpack if you want names of songs just ask

2015-05-09 18:56:06

Oh great! But, this is normal pop, or turbo folk?

2015-05-09 22:20:45

turbo folk mostly but there are some rock songs

2015-05-09 22:22:20

i will send dropbox link now

2015-05-09 22:26:27

here it is https://www.dropbox.com/s/da4pfm1zi1z0a … .pack?dl=1

2015-05-10 00:34:29

Hay all.
My Rhythm heaven packs are now live on beatstar.
I'm also working on redoing the old pack that had issues, but it's going to be called Rhythm Tengoku, as that was the name of the first game in the series.
I'm also going to use the Rhythm heaven sounds to replace the windows sounds that crashmaster used in the original pack.

2015-05-10 00:38:03

OK, You sent It also.

2015-05-10 06:08:22

Sorry, but I seem to have gotten confused.
The Rhythm heaven pack from before is actually rhythm heaven feaver here in the states, so that is what it will be called.
Can't wait for rhythm heaven for 3ds!
Hoping it comes out state side as well...

2015-05-10 06:37:03

Yeah, because Rhythm heaven can't download now.

2015-05-10 20:31:58

Hi,
cool thing about the rhythm heaven packs, thanks! The songs in these games are just great. And I can't wait for the new game in the series as well.

2015-05-10 20:52:47

I can't download a rhythm heaven pack.
Please, can You send a link there?

2015-05-11 12:20:23

Hi,
I just put the rhythm heaven packs in the servre, there are still some in the uploads folder that I will be putting later
I am working on a new beatstar version with minigames and a beat reverse mode that will get you guys playing more again I swear!

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2015-05-11 13:49:19

hi,
anyone knows who did the turkish soundpack? i want to ask for the names of the songs used, don't know a single Word of turkish language but i want to hear the full songs.

bokura no daibouken 2 by yukionozawa. installer:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/897 … _setup.exe
bokura no daiboukenn 3 by yukionozawa. download page:
http://www.nyanchangames.com/softs/nn3.html

2015-05-11 15:37:46 (edited by ogomez92 2015-05-11 15:40:16)

Ways to rack up safeguards in the future version of beatstar as of now...

Play the football minigame!
Play beat slots!

The football minigame is just awesome. You are in a football field and must decide where to stop the ball that's coming towards you and kick back. Once you or your team gets 5 goals, it's game over. Or maybe it will be 10 goals, I don't know. But this game will have a price in beatcoins to play since the bonuses are so good.

2015-05-11 16:04:39

Okay, the rhythm heaven feaver packs have just been uploaded.
The one that's just called rhythm heaven feaver is the japanese version, so if you want english lyrics, please download the english version.
I did it this way because the quality of the english vocal songs isn't as good as the originals.
I have to apologise in advance for the horid quality of dreams of our genoration in english as it came from more than one source.
I did manage to salvage it by using a lets play video and mixing it with the version from khinsider.
I will be fixing it at some point.
With respect to crashmaster, or whom ever did the original pack, I did include all the songs from the original pack, just fixed right.
They aren't in the same order, but they are all their.
Also, I did include a few of the post-credits remixes because they're so great, just saying...
Enjoy, and stay tuned for my final vg-related pack, elite beat agents!

2015-05-11 20:55:51

hi
I love beatstar.
but I have a suggestion
my suggestion is...
change beat in same music.
it means, the beat is not regular in same music.
also, in making soundpacks can add many different beats, change there beat.
if implemented this, beatstar is more fun to play.
please implement this suggestion.
thanks

2015-05-11 22:11:07

Awesome, I can't wait for the update with minigames.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2015-05-11 22:28:50

can I play minigames in online? ahahahahaha
If the answer is yes, beatstar is super fun game.

2015-05-12 01:27:05 (edited by ogomez92 2015-05-12 01:27:24)

Can you upload rhythm heaven fever spanish please? If you have it?

2015-05-12 03:51:42

Hay. As far as I can find out, only Japanese and English versions of Rhythm Heaven Fever were ever done.
The PAL and AUS versons allow switching between the two languages listed above so I really think if Spanish were done it would have been included.
Sorry.

2015-05-12 04:10:01

i'm doing a huge soundpack for beatstar, it's called nintendo famicom collection for now.
it has the following structure:
first, you will hear the intro music for a game, the first one is adventure island. after the intro, you will pplay with the musics of that particular game.
After all musics from a game are completed, you will hear the ending song, then the intro music for the next game, and so on, until you complete the entire soundpack, about 35 levels i think. yeah, it's huge and it will be difficult, but i'm complicated as well, so, lets see what can i do.
tomorrow i'll post a sample of my soundpack, hope you like it!

bokura no daibouken 2 by yukionozawa. installer:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/897 … _setup.exe
bokura no daiboukenn 3 by yukionozawa. download page:
http://www.nyanchangames.com/softs/nn3.html