2015-05-06 05:26:13

Tedi: "Hank are you ready?"
Hank: "Yeah, ---- you know me, I'm always ready, I'm ready as a fox!"

Tedi: "What have foxes to do with being ready?"

Hank: "Well you know, foxes are like cunning and stuff, so their, ---- like always ready, right? "

Tedi: "Oh I don't know which is worse, your utter missunderstanding of metaphore, or the fact you believe yourself to be cunning"

Hank: "hay! I am cunning. I stole the Holy Grail didn't I?"

Tedi: "Well you managed to offend the hole kingdom, nearly get yourself killed and avoid losing your head by a wisker"

Hank: "Hay but I got the grail didn't I? you got that sorta interactive audio record thing right?"

Tedi: "If you mean my simulated audio reality engine, yes, it's interface is Just here"

Hank: "Yeah, that's the whatsit! You keep recording cos I'm gonna be the most famous thief in history!"

Tedi: "Isn't that sort of a contridiction?"

Hank: "huh?"

Tedi: "How can you be famous for stealing and avoid the police?"

Hank:"Well you could make more of those simmmi audio what do you thingies and pretend their fiction?"

Tedi: "That actually isn't a bad idea Hank, especially if we made them available in a time before hours, ---- maybe the early 2000's?"

Hank: "what in the stupid ages?"

Tedi: "How can a man who stole a car and then tried to throw the police off by ditching it at the police station call any period in history the stupid ages?"

Hank: "Well it was the stupid ages, they still thought facebook was a good idea, ---- and anyway how could I know it was the police station?"

Tedi: "Maybe because that was where you stole the car from, ---- the police! car!"
Hank: "Oh well er ---"

Tedi: "And anyway, more simulated audio reality interface recordings will be expensive"

Hank: "I could steal the money?"

Tedi: "no! just, ----- no!"

Hank: "Well as it was the stupid ages, suppose we get lots of stupid people to pay for it, ---- like, start a vote on Facebook and get some big company to sponser the thing?"

Tedi: "You really think people will fall for that?"

Hank:" sure they will, if we say it's entertainment, like an audio game or something"

Tedi: "You know sometimes Hank you come up with good ideas. But we'll need lots of sponsers, 250 to be exact. and they'll need to be quick, sinse this sort of deal doesn't last long"

Hank: "Oh come on, they've gotta do it, after all who wouldn't want more about me! and my amazing adventures! "

Tedi: "Do you want the short list or the long?"

So, if by any chance your one of those people who does want more from Hank and Tedi, and indeed Foralltoplay developing games full time, please support them by going to This site and giving them a vote, sinse if they can manage 250 signatures by June they will recieve a grant of one hundred thousand dollars, enough to let them develope audiogames full time.

Read about and comment on this fantastic opportunity Here

Happy gaming, and keep hold of your valuables.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)