2015-04-29 01:20:55

Hi.

I was very disappointed today, when I got my beets wireless headphones.

They sounded great in the store, quite nice in fact. But when I got them today, they sounded tinny, horrible, and there was a hiss in the background. I've tried paring them with my windows machine, and Iphone. both had the exact same results.

I'm looking for a really good pare of wireless headphones. I'd like to hear bass, mid and treble all very well, with no horrible hissing and no distortions. I'm thinking of looking at the Bose, headphones, but am not sure which ones are good.

Could someone who has wireless headphones help with this? Thanks.

I'm gone for real :)

2015-04-29 14:07:16

What I'd really like to say, is that wireless or Bluetooth headphones are much harmful to your health and your brain. The reason Why? it's quite simple. Such headphones built-in with wireless connectivity provide electromagnetic waves which are said to be very harmful to our body. You, but not only you, many people, would say that why do they allow their sales to go on if they are harmful? alright, this business is undoubtedly the most profitable one in the market. Cable headphones are much more recommended although wireless headphones offer a variety of options for a pear of headphones.

2015-04-29 21:55:18

Buy wired ones, what will you lose? Yes they do break over time, but if you don't play with the wires they can survive up to like 9 or 10 months.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2015-04-29 23:14:35

Yeah then there's the durability aspect, My brother works at bestbuy where he says people are always bring those in for exchange because they've broken.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2015-04-29 23:41:31

Hi.

I like the idea of going around the house and listening to stuff, or lying in bed and listening to things without wires. But I do have a pare of  wired beat headphones which are quite awesome.

I'm gone for real :)

2015-04-30 03:51:28

I and a couple of friends are using the G930 wireless headphones from logitech, and they rock!
Great sound, and unless you're house is huge, meaning 5000 square feet and more, you'll be able to go most everywhere and still hear the audio clearly with the same great sound. Plus, the battery lasts for up to ten hours.
I've been using mine on an every day basis as well as playing games like swamp for nearly two years now, no complaints.

Luck with whatever you eventually get.
hth
smile

2015-05-03 20:58:40 (edited by flyby chow 2015-05-15 05:28:34)

hi, i havbe a pare of creative sound blaster tactic 3d rage whireless headset with 17 hours battery life.
and after i configured it just righte, it rocks. and, because u can share settings amungst users. its easy to get it up and running in a snap.
here's a small preview of what i  am talking about
hope it helps. have a nice day
warning, i am in no way offiliated, nor are payed by creative.
this review, found in  the link at the end of this post.  is only my own findings, and opinions baced on my own usage, and experience with the product.
as i have 2 of these, you can see that i do like them. and had good experience with them.
help and advice i wil gladly give on them.
if needed.
your own experiences and findings may very, and i except no responsibility for any loss of proffits, damages, or liability, when using this product.
the review only provides an entry level guide to using this product. and is designed to be as detailed as possible with out going in to much advanced details.
all  coppy rites, sounds, and, or, cumponies,  and trade marks used in this review belongs to there  respective oaners.
if any trade marks, or rights have been breached,  please contact me, so that i can resolve the matter.
[email protected] 
ok now that all the legal stuffs out of the way, since i had to mension it? thanks for one of my friends who tipped me off, in a email. to include some sort of warning? when posting on a form.  lets get down to business.
link is?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bfc8j1z212ltg … r.mp3?dl=0

There's a place for me in this universe.

2015-05-04 09:48:16

Hi,
I am using the xquisit lz380 headset.
You can use it with a wire, but it also has bluetooth support.
The batterie last for about 10 or 11 hours I think, and the sound is very good.
Greetings Moritz

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2015-05-05 12:48:51

Hi.
I have reasonally bought a Bose SoundTrue on-ear headphones. They both supports Wireless and caple, and the sound is really good.
The reason for I've chosen the Bose on-ear is so I can hear what's going on around me, while traveling by buss or train.
The headset remembers up to 8 devices, and it can connect to two dvices at the same time, and for example automatically switch to your phone if it rings.
The headset have speech and supports different languages. It comes with a very nice protection case.
It is highly recommenable. I'll recommend you to listen to those in a store before you buy.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2015-05-10 22:31:41

i'm actually using a soney headset, only thing i don't like on it is the mike and how flimzy the dongle for it is. but apart from those things it is awesome for what i need it for.

But sometimes the world is better without sight...
Because You can see the world how it really is...
Dark.

2015-05-13 21:33:07

I like wireless headphones for the freedom to move around the house, even go outside and still continue listening. In the summer I like to put on a record, plug my wireless headset in to the stereo and then go outside on the garden swing. The trouble is that it can be fiddly. The transmitter had to be facing just the perfect direction in order to mitigate the static. They tipically transmit a pretty week signal, and I can't help but think that wireless routers and other signals that have been introduced in to the home over the last few years probably make things worse.
How much did you pay for those?
It'd be nice to find ones with a stronger signal which could go further, but you'd probably pay a pretty penny for them.

Official server host for vgstorm.com and developer of the Manamon 2 netplay server.
PSA: sending unsolicited PMs or emails to people you don't know asking them to buy you stuff is disrespectful. You'll just be ignored, so don't waste your time.

2015-05-14 04:11:14

its easy to increase there range. use a usb five  meter extension coredand also make sure that the whireless donggle is not facing towards the ground or to close to a wall. depending on how your house is set up, its fine to hang it from a wall, but it must not face, to the wall but, if the direction in wich u wanna go is right through the wall on the other side, then that is ok.

There's a place for me in this universe.

2015-05-14 11:44:21

for my wireless headphone needs I use a pair of
These
They connect to anything, have great wireless range and there is no audio lag like you will get with bluetooth headphones. They do virtual 7.1 for games as well.

Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.

2015-05-14 19:17:08

Holy crap, those are some expensive headphones. Wow. Wish I had the money for those.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2015-05-14 19:20:30

Hi,
When my current set of wireless headphones break, I'll look at some of the suggestions in this topic. They sound really good! I got my headphones a couple years ago and my parents baught them, so I don't know what company made them or anything like that.