2015-05-02 18:42:07

yes, I want it, since my sapi 5 is broucked or that word, I don't have a good english, since i'm panamenian and i'm studing it.

2015-05-02 18:54:04

Yeah, good Sappi 5 voices usually aren't free, unless you're running Windows 8, in which case Microsoft David is far and above Anna.
As to flying solo, it is pretty cool to do. It's a different gaming experience. You don't have to pay anybody, and you're much more likely to be able to get a shield.
To be honest, though, I think it depends on which goal you've chosen. If you go for the killing people approach, you're absolutely going to want AI players. It will happen much faster. If you want cash, having them around would surely make that goal impossible. As I said in a previous post, they just keep wanting more and more, and just as fast as I can get money for them, it's gone again.
I have two saved games going. In my first game, I have 5 people with me, and I'm going to break out a sixth, just as soon as this damn health counter goes up for all my guys. I'm level 44, and the rest of my guys are also pretty high levels, so it takes days (game days, although it feels like real ones sometimes) for everybody to get back up to full health. In my second game, I selected the cash goal, and I'm flying solo. I think I'm level 12 at the moment in that one.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2015-05-02 21:23:41

Hi

Maybe this has been brought up in this topic before, but there's a bug when you want to unequip all items. As soon as you press Enter on that option, the game crashes.

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->
My folding at home statistics

2015-05-02 21:57:17

Hi

Now that I've been reading a bit here and there, I do want toput in a few lines myself... smile
First off, it's an awsom game and I don't regret buying it ever since I did. Then, a sory tline, and a few more locations, would be pretty neat. As for the bank: if gang members aquire more money than the vaults contain, how are you going to keep up ... I mean, since the shield rqises in value, shouldn't the saves do so as well? I'm only fairly in the beginning of it all, but I am forseeing trouble with cash if this keeps up much longer. I try my best to visit the bank often enough, but breaking open the vaults simply doesn't pay off enough for buying shields, and ammo etc.

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->
My folding at home statistics

2015-05-02 22:11:19

Hello,
I also really like the game so far. The AI is quite nice, and it si definitely fun to go on a kiling spree. It seems lik quite a quick-blast game, and I say that in a good way, do a mission, save your game, and remember to keep saving. While I have been having fun, however, I have noticed a bug. If you pick a cash goal and you die, it still says the number of murders rather than how much cash you have stolen.

2015-05-02 22:55:10

I'll probably fly solo whenever it is that I buy the full version, at least whilemy goal is to raise as much cash as possible. If I decide to go the murderer's route I'll recruit more players.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2015-05-02 23:42:30 (edited by musicalman 2015-05-03 03:42:39)

Hi all,
First I'll say I bought the game 2 days ago and have been playing it nonstop since. My character is at level 100. I've been going solo for now.
Bryan, I don't think that's a bug, that's a news report the game puts together that I don't think is meant to reflect the goals you have set for your gang.
s
p
o
i
l
e
r
Agomez, I think I have an answer for you about the grenades. The grenade packs are what you buy from the black market and they will occasionally spawn in the weapon shop as well. The grenade launcher, which is just called grenade for some reason, can only be found at the weapon shop. It spawns randomly like the spear does, and you just have to be lucky and get it when you have the chance. It's a sweet weapon, I might add.
Also another spoiler: the highest level you can reach in the game is 100. You'll still gain experience after that but you, the enemies, the weapons, etc. won't level up past that.

Make more of less, that way you won't make less of more!
If you like what you're reading, please give a thumbs-up.

2015-05-03 01:34:05

Well, this looks like a pretty fun game, except for the fact that it won't let me leave the mission. Is there a certain goal you have to get before it lets you leave? I've tried both ends, every key on the keyboard, and the only way out is to get caught or get killed. Any tips?

thanks,
Michael

2015-05-03 03:01:26

does anyone know why I've only been able to find a single rifle? found it around level 62, but it hasn't shown up again ever since

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2015-05-03 03:06:17

Hi,
First of all, I take the pg13 approach, that is, I just pump one of my chars full of drugs and kill stuff. I've only been playing for a couple hours and already up to level 40 ish. I've got the goal to kill a cirtain number of people and I'm still flying solo. Accept for oen time I broke someone out of prison so he could get caught so I could solo the police station stage to see if I could do it. @drums at the very left, you should hear a noise. Usually it's a door, but in the farm it's this truck. Hit shift enter on it. The reason it's not enter is because enter is used to use items in your inventory.

2015-05-03 05:31:37

hi i want to play full version
but i don't have credit card to spend
please help me i want name and key to register please send to pm me thanks

2015-05-03 06:21:46

@po1040, this is considered cracking. If you do not know what cracking is, cracking is the process of registering or otherwise unlocking all of a games, softwares, or operating systems features without paying for them - using registration information given to you by someone else. This is illegal, and you could be charged in the court of the united states or charged in your local court with chriminal charges for doing this. On AudioGames.net, this is disallowed and you could be banned. I'll let Dark handle the warning, as I am not a moderator. However, in future, please do not do this again if you don't want to get warned about it.
I am level 71, with 1,476 health, with 142 strength and 177 defense. Loving the game! Hope for better features.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2015-05-03 15:11:19

Leveled up to level 100 in the stream. This game is unbelievably fun. Granted I think the price is quite a bit high for the content that exists so far, but it's still a very fun game. Hope we get more content later on!

--
Talon
Wanna play my Games? Listen to my Music? Follow me on Twitter, and say hi~
Code is poetry.

2015-05-03 15:22:12

That would make sense. Thanks!

thanks,
Michael

2015-05-03 18:21:18

No fair! Level 100 and level 71! No fair! Its time for me to gain some levels!

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2015-05-03 20:08:23

Hi all
I reached level 70, found an item called grenade pack in the black market, but hey, wher I can get the grenade launcher from? I went to the weapon shop but, nothing but rifles and their cartriges and some other previous weapons, so how to get it?

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2015-05-03 22:33:10

Level 83 now, having a lot of fun!

My Github

2015-05-03 22:48:57

has anybody tried to run it on the mac by using wine skin? I created the wrapper but it freezes just after the party ends.

Sorry for my english :D

2015-05-03 23:11:13

Anyone know about this   so called secret mode or  has anyone else other than just one person manage to make it work?

2015-05-04 00:35:36

its not all that exciting if its what I think it is
s
p
o
i
l
e
r
s
all it is is you send your people out with AI control, and you watch from the POV of one of them instead of playing yourself

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2015-05-04 01:43:44

How do you unlock AI control? I am level 83 and haven't unlocked it yet.

My Github

2015-05-04 01:45:14

Ah. Never mind. Just got it.

My Github

2015-05-04 02:08:04

My question is, how do you leave the AI controled mode and go back to your base?

My Github

2015-05-04 02:23:04

for all xp users who wants to install microsoft anna for xp download the software Microsoft Street And Trips 2009
  and uninstall it. anna is staying on the system.

2015-05-04 02:35:38

Hi.

Here are some suggestions.

Firstly, the cops need to be a little better. When I was listening to my friend play the game earlier, I noticed that all the cops just carried knives. I think it would be more interesting if the cops had guns, tasers that could stun your gang, and possibly other weapons like a riot baton or something. Also, I think adding cars to the game would be interesting. For instance, you could have cops that would try to run your people down. YOu could always try to steal carsfrom somewhere, or kill the cops driving the cars to get them that way. I'm still running the demo, but I think this game has potential. Keep up the great work.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.