2008-05-15 00:09:41

Okay I've been meaning to post some news for a little while and I'm sorry this has backed up, but I've got a few items for you.

First up we have a new version of Audio Quake from Agrip. You can download it from their web site by clicking on the link to agrip earlier, or you can find out more about Audio Quake from our games list.

We also have a new version of SoundRTS which promises to be faster and more efficient, you can visit the development blog to find out the details or as before find out more from the games list entry.

In addition to this we have a new version of Shoot Da Me, where RS Games is working on adding a 3d section where you must shoot the enemies whilst searching the area. You can discuss the game here or visit the RS games site.

We also have a demo of a new game from BPC called 3D velocity, a fast paced flight action game. You can visit the BPC programs site to download it, or discuss it here.

Also it has been announced that X-Sight has made Acefire freeware, you can get it from the XSight Interactive web site. Be aware the high volume of the audio from the page could make you jump if you're not expecting it, and you might have trouble hearing your screen reader over it so be patient.

Hope I've got everything, and someone has had the patience to read through this far. Not all the games above have entries on the games list here yet, but we're now working on bringing it up to date so give us a little time to clean things up. We're only human after all too.

Enjoy.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.