2015-04-22 11:01:24

hi all
I need hack my neighbor's internet hahaha, I haven't got internet in  my home
please help me
thanks

how can learn the neighbor's internet password the password system is wpa2-psk, please help me
thanks again

2015-04-22 18:50:33

Forget it if its WPA2-PSK. Short of exploiting some other vulnerability such as wifi protected setup being enabled, you could spend years attempting an offline brute force if the password chosen is strong.

2015-04-22 22:08:20

just... LOL!

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2015-04-23 13:42:10

Er..Is this topic even allowed in audiogames forum? I thought discussing hacks and cracks are not allowed (though that might just be for games)?
But I might as well add my opinion. If you have no Internet, perhaps contact your ISP, instead of resorting to hack other's wiFi?

Team rocket's blasting off again!

2015-04-25 02:02:22

ok, 1. 100000000 percent e legal. 2. wpa2 is extreamily good encryption. 3. by doing that you could get caught, your devices would show up in there router if they looked. 4. Your neighbor? Connecting to that probably wouldn't give you barily any internet, that's probably acrossed the street. And 5, quite litterily, good luck, not

I am a web designer, and a game developer. If you wish see me at http://www.samtupy.com

2015-04-25 02:26:39

lol. Oh, the depths people will go to.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2015-04-25 03:13:59 (edited by dhruv 2015-04-25 03:15:39)

Wpa2-psk uses a key ecryption algorithm. Packet sniffing can not be achieved because of the packet encryption model, which because of encrypted key can not be disassembled, unlike wep. The only way for this to be done is brute forcing, which depending on the clues present to you can take 2 days or an year. I would highly advocate against doing this. You are probably violating some laws in your country, wherever that is.

This is not a signature.

2015-04-25 08:12:16

kinda what I wasa saying. I was just actually quite descusted that someone would actually post something like this here. And amagin what those neighbors would do. I mean for god sakes, he could always try going over there and saying hey can I use your router? Lol. And maybe he did but erg, meh whatever, I hope however, that he does not succedd in this hacking operation. lol.

I am a web designer, and a game developer. If you wish see me at http://www.samtupy.com

2015-04-25 13:23:22

If he does succeed, he will probably have broken at least a few laws in his country, so I pretty much agree with sam here.

2015-04-25 16:52:50

Well, as people on here have said it can be done, but it's definitely not recommended, the device is not invisible, remember. As for not discussing cracks, while yes that rule particularly states this for games, I still would be careful when posting topics like this. Besides talking about hacking a wifi network just ain't the right thing to do, just saying.

2015-04-26 16:59:00

Apart from laws and rules:
As someone said in the beginning, your neighbour's internet won't give you a good signal, neither a good speed. Especially where there are bariers such as walls, it will be difficult to break through. I have wi fi network in my house and it is placed in my dining room. But when I go to my sleeping room, everything goes crap and wi fi signal will be stuck to 1 or 2 bars.
So my advice is to get a wifi or whatever kind of network which brings you internet into your house. Internet is cheap nowadays and is offered at a low price so almost everybody in this world, apart from some very poor countries can afoard it. Especially assigning a contract with a reputable internet company would be the perfect choice, because some companies may offer a good internet, with great spead and most importantly, low price, but the internet may break down frequently, which makes your nerves get on badly. smile

2015-04-26 18:42:12

I like how a lot of people say it's a bad thing to post here, but still give all kinds of info about how you could potentially achieve it even if it will take years.

2015-04-27 00:53:46 (edited by jack 2015-04-27 00:56:16)

Yeah, signal is definitely something to take into account and another reason I really, really don't recommend taking this approach, especially on a public forum. My advice: purchase a 4g-driven wifi hotspot device, place it near your computer, and you'll have wifi. It's a monthly cost of I dunno how much, but I'm sure it's reasonable. I know Samsung has a device somewhere and I'm sure there are other ones, too. Course, the only tradeoff is that this is not a router so you might not get the best connection range in the world if your server device isn't close enough to the computer but still, it's a good approach if you don't wanna get in contract with a full isp. How are you posting on this thread anyway, using your phone? Cuzz if you are, then it's simple. Activate tethering mode on your phone, and you're set.

2015-04-27 02:34:09

wow

2015-04-27 03:56:41

Well why bother.
Why don't you have the net at home.
If you can't afford it hmmm.
if you can and have a problem contact your isp.
If you can get a good rate and it doesn't cost to much use your mobile data previder.
Ok if not, then try a wifi hotspot I am not sure where you are but they are becoming popular.
If your naibour is willing and you can't actually afford the net you can always share the net, when I was away I was able to do that for a small fee I was also able to share my uncle who made his laptop into a wireless hotspot and then used his data plan on his phone for net service.
The last thing is not alegal but you better hope you don't do anything alegal.
Its not always best practice to do this but people do keep unsecured connections.
And some keep wep connections which are easy to hack into.
But with the current piracy laws I wouldn't even try to hack into wifi now days.

2015-04-27 06:40:35

@arjan: the chances of success are so low that me making a comment about how long it could realistically take isn't giving anything away at all.

2015-04-29 15:14:16

that is not legal to do that. when you hack your neighbor's WiFi, you will get caught... so yeah.

2015-04-30 07:02:29

Exactly. What if your neighbor is a tech geek, he'll notice in 5 minutes and you'll be well, kinda owned. Also, too many failed password atempts can probably be logged somewhare, not saying it is but maybe, and if you neighbor is a tech geek, and if he found that, well, considering he could actually talk to you in person, you'd be tost, and the hole gov would probably crash down on you like a tun of bricks. For example, if a police offacer decided to randomly check out this forum, not like it's gonna happen, but what if, ya know, and if he saw this topic, he could instantly get your ip, i'd know, I host a punbb forum and right there, it desplays the IP just along with like posts, user karma, etc. And that IP can be traced. Anyway, enough of my imaginary what ifs, just some things, that could potentually go rong with this.

2015-04-30 10:35:05

Off-topic but related: can we change WEP security encription into WPA2-personal or whatever without purchasing a new package? Say, I had a wi-fi which is WEP-encripted and I want to change it into WPA-personal encription? Can it be done by yourself, without consulting the ISP?

Team rocket's blasting off again!

2015-04-30 14:51:08

I have to agree with sam here.

2015-04-30 16:52:42 (edited by Dgleks 2015-04-30 21:16:18)

Hello!
@Omer, it's clear to me that you're about a 13 year-old kid with nothing better to do than attempt to get into what's not yours.
When I go to the store, do you think I debate on the best way to steal a computer? No, because that's not how people usually think.
Ceriously, get a life.

Dreaming of a dystopian future.

2015-04-30 19:56:48

Erm, I'm a little late to the party but, has anyone ignored the one key point to this entire thing?
How did this topic get posted, er, without, internet? Of course its possible he posted it while at a cafe or school or something but either way, hacking WPA2PSK is pretty much impossible.
Socheat, you should usually be able to change the wireless security settings right from your modem, if you have one from your ISP.
If not... Netgear routers are wonderful things to have.

2015-05-02 01:52:00

Yeah Socheat, however it's done you should be able to do it on your own, and even if you gotta get in contact with your sip to do it, I'm sure they can do it for free. Most of your security settings are in the main router settings anyway so this really shouldn't be a problem. And yeah Alverato, unless he's using his mobile phone I dunno how he could possibly be doing this unless, as you said, he used a public network to do that. Even so, yes hacking a wpa2 ask is pretty much a useless endeavor. And as I said, if he's usin his phone to post this he can, again, set up tethering on his phone just fine

2015-05-02 02:24:34 (edited by musicalman 2015-05-02 02:31:12)

To agree with Omar Alvarado, yep he never said how he got Internet. That made me a bit suspicious. I don't like to accuse people of making jokes and posting random stupid things like that on forums... I believe many things are done for a reason which has some justification at least. But this one is kind of hard for me to justify, other than the fact that he's desperate for better Internet than he already has. Yes he does have Internet or this topic wouldn't be here. So whatever he needs Internet for, he can accomplish some of that with the network he used to post this topic.
The reason that people say that it would take years to do it and give details on how to do it is likely so that the person realizes, "hey, this isn't a simple matter, probably isn't something I can do..." At least I always took it that way when people would tell me such things.
If we really have to mention that hacking your neighbor's network is illegal, For the op's sake, I'm going to assume he already knows but doesn't care or is really that desperate. And I have to come back to that. There are so many ways around having limited or no Internet access nowadays that there is no excuse to hack into your poor neighbor's router. That's like saying I never got back to you on that because you never came to my door and asked about it. No I don't have a phone so I couldn't call or text you, no I don't have Internet so I couldn't e-mail you or find you on social media. Most people wouldn't accept that for a reason and would think you're just making excuses.
The only reason I'm replying here is because I have nothing better to do right now. Please don't have fun trying to find a way to hack into your neighbor's network.

Make more of less, that way you won't make less of more!
If you like what you're reading, please give a thumbs-up.

2015-05-02 03:04:51

Yeah, but just a question to omer: if he doesn't have internet connection, how could he posted in the ag forum? smile
anyways, thanks jack and Alvarado for telling me...