2015-04-27 08:16:08

hi, is the madden NFL games playable by us?
for me it's really impossible, because everything is controlled by a menu.
so for anyone who have played all the madden games, can you tell me how playable is it? how to kick the ball, score a goal, and making a touchdown?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2015-04-28 21:22:37

Oh man, they are very technical, even controls change do to the status, for example, whether you are on offense or defense, or if you are the one carrying the ball. I played some of them because i have partial sight, but it's been a couple of years so i don't wanna tell you the wrong things as I don't remember all of it.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2015-04-28 23:29:28

So the game is really unplayable for us?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2015-04-29 00:28:28

Probably, because you need to see the position of the players on the field, you need to see which player you are in control of by the highlight under them, you have to know who has the ball, you have to call the plays, and there too many to memorize, and the play calling menus wrap, and each play can be flipped, and red a blue plays, red for run and blue for pass. No, I don't think it would be doable.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united