2015-03-15 18:51:09

hi, I'm planning to jailbreak my iOS that is running version 8.2.
is the jailbreak for this version available for download?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2015-03-15 19:38:55

No. There's no jailbreak for iOS 8.2.

If a helicopter falls in the field and no one's around, it doesn't make a sound.

2015-03-15 21:06:40

Isn't the normal iPhone enough for you?

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2015-03-15 22:12:06 (edited by livrobo 2015-03-15 22:18:24)

Some people like to do things that Apple would not allow. For example, I can't tell you how nice it is for my phone to only ask me for the password when I'm away from home, or to automatically turn on Bluetooth at 8:00 A.m and off at 12:00 to save battery since that is the only time I need it.

I can close all of my apps at once, send any file I want via Airdrop, have numbers as a fifth row on my keyboard at all times, use my fingerprints to control music, etc. There is so much that you cannot do without a jailbreak. So at least in my case Burak, no, the normal iPhone is not good enough for me; at least not right now. It does appear that apple is slowly loosening their grip on iOS and this is a good thing. I can say that the need for a jailbreak for some of us has definitely gone down with the release of iOS 8, but it is still there.

If a helicopter falls in the field and no one's around, it doesn't make a sound.

2015-03-16 17:59:15

well, same opinion with livrobo here.
I want the jailbroken Iphone because I want to send files to any device via bluetooth, a sound when the phone starts up, and so on.
however, for the version itself, rumors said that the 8.2 jailbreak will be released soon, probably after apple watch was released.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

2015-03-17 15:46:13

Sorry to say, but if you think an iPhone is to limited regarding to features etc. why have you then chosen an iPhone? You should then consider an Android device. smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2015-03-17 21:07:15 (edited by livrobo 2015-03-17 21:09:54)

It seems as though almost every iOS Jailbreaking thread turns into an android vs iOS debate. smile

There are countless reasons why I prefer iOS over Android. First, I've been an Apple user ever since iOS 3.1.2, and a person who jailbreaks since 3.1.3. I am completely comfortable with the OS and how to use it. Also, I've been purchasing apps for years now, and I would hate to have to buy them again simply to switch platforms.

Secondly, even with the VoiceOver bugs, I still find it much easier to use than Talkback. I'm not sure why, but when I use Talkback, it stops responding. After 5 seconds or so, it will begin responding again and try to deal with all of the commands I've issued since it froze. I'm not sure what causes this, nor do I know if this is hardware related; (I own a Nexus 7 2013). Another thing I've noticed is the hit or miss when it comes to accessibility in applications. In iOS it's the same way, but it does seem that inaccessible apps are much more Prevalent on Android.

Finally, the main reason I jailbreak my iPhone and take advantage of the features gained is because I can. I've also root and installed CyanogenMod  on my Nexus, put a custom firmware on my ps3, modded my laptops audio drivers, etc. I like to push products as far as I possibly can. I learn from this while at the same time getting the best out of my devices. If Android was my primary OS, I would modify and change things on there as well. I don't jailbreak iOS just because of its limitations; I do it because it's fun and I gain features in the process.

To those of you who use Android, that's awesome. Same with Windows Phone. People have their preference, and that's a good thing. It creates competition between all of the platforms, and as a result, they get pushed forward and better for everyone

2015-03-18 07:59:37

hi, I choose an iOS platform because, the VO commands are really easy than talkback command on android, a rotor feature for quick navigation, many accessible apps rather on android, and many games to play.
although sometime I encountered a bug with VoiceOver, especially in safari when I load a big web page, VO sometimes stop working and I must go to my home screen and get back to safari.
even though the bug was there, but I still enjoy using the platform.
I know I'm really new to apple device, but I want to try to do the jailbreak when iOS 8.2 jailbreak was released, and see the features what has to offer after jailbreaking. anyway, when my phone is jailbroken, can I install more voices like vocalizer tom and use a siri voice too?

2015-03-23 07:52:37

I have chosen a Iphone because I could, I had a choice and it has better accessibility or at least it happens eazy to use. Not that I can not use android, but I happen to be a lazy arse and eazy is good enough for me as long as it gets the work done
Do I think iphones features are limiting? a resounding and emphatic yes!
Does the process of jalebreaking help with this? yes it definitely does,and I shall jailbreak all my devices as long as I can and am able to without making my device go boom.
Ey, livrobo you have a neat setup going on there, the only tweek I miss from ios7 is airblue shareing which doesn't seem to be working on ios8.12 and its a pain,too sinse I actually bought the thing instead of pirateing it as I thought it was worth my money,but ey that's how things go
btw, how'd you get the number row on the top? pressing the more:numbers key is a bit of a downer when you are trying to be fast.
I here there's a jailbreak coming out pretty soon for either 8.2 or 8.3 pretty soon,according to idb,anyway.
grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2015-03-23 08:51:09

Hi there.

To get the numbers on the top, download ExKey