2015-03-15 01:51:58

Hi all
I like this game.
If any of you want to make a crew I am readwulf on the game.

Gaming is so cool.
Follow me on Twitter @TheBlindGamer2

Thumbs up

2015-03-15 03:21:01

I am planning on doing some bounty missions at some point. So if anyone is interested, let me know whether or not you want to do it on my cruiser, or if you want me to join you; either way is fine with me. My name on the game is Scorpion. At the moment, I am going planet cracking.

I attack with the savagery of a thousand piranhas.

Thumbs up

2015-03-15 03:51:57

where do i get a planet cracker ?

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

Thumbs up

2015-03-15 08:17:09

Hi danny
can you give me a little hint about the game like it's discription.
well I am playing death match project alfa and it is lagging JAWS is not able to sleep in this game.
is this new game is a multiplayer version of death match project alfa?
Thanks
Ishan

life's battle do not always go to the stronger and faster man,
But sooner or later who win the one who thinks he can!

Thumbs up

2015-03-15 10:32:42

To put simpply, no. It is a prequel to death match project alpha, but a lot more than that. It is a roleplaying science fiction online space game, its rather difficult to explain the concept, but you can pilot starships, explore planets, a hole lot of things actually. And for project alpha. Project alpha will not work with jaws.

Check out the new reality software site. http://realitysoftware.noip.us

Thumbs up

2015-03-15 10:48:13

Hi, if your character was one of the ones who had neggitive health, your character will have died do to punching and death being implemented fully.

Thumbs up

2015-03-15 11:06:42

Hi, I have a suggestion for the game which concerns refueling.
Stations or planets should offer a fuel transporter which costs you a random amount of money. This transport than can refuel your starship in space.
I had the problem that I was cracking some planet yesturday and than, after I landed the server crashed.
Today, when I logged in, my starship had no fuel in its tanks and my money was gone too.
Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

Thumbs up

2015-03-15 21:28:51

I'd say its a sequel to DMPA. A prequel is, in a series of works, an installment that is set chronologically before its predecessor, especially the original narrative or (perhaps improper usage) any narrative work with at least one sequel. I think that DMNB is a sequel, wouldn't you, danny?

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

Thumbs up

2015-03-15 21:41:46

Hi Rtr_Assassin.
Are you taking care of the enterprise? I need to get on there but my girl told me the other day I was playing the game too much so I haven't been on there.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

Thumbs up

2015-03-15 23:34:33

Hi Guitarman,
I'm not sure if you're aware, but there was a recent purge of ships to decrease lag. I think your ship may have gone down with it, so I'm not able to use the enterprise in any way. Let me know what you plan to do regarding this situation.

Thumbs up

2015-03-16 00:01:18 (edited by danny 2015-03-16 03:52:39)

Enterprise stayd, and lol @ethin, it is a prequel, clearly you haven't been on the game long enough to figure out that dmnb takes place in the 2200's, 2201 to be exact, dmpa takes place in 2336.

Thumbs up

2015-03-16 00:04:33

well what I'd like to have is the ability to take fuel cans to ships to give them enough fuel for the closest station and be able to pilot there.
ellse for mining and cracking ships they do mine a lot of material but surely they would get a lot of waste, technically then some of those ships could fuel themselves.
I'd also like some emergency power unit that had batteries tthat would run if you needed to get away you would only have engines autopilot and helm not weapons or anything but enough to get you out of a situation.
Sadly yeah that's why I am not currently on.
due to the perge of most of my ships and mmy cash until things settle down at home with various things and that will probably be at the end of September or maybe earlier, I don't have the energy to build back up.
The good thing is you don't have to start with a mining ship like I have done.
there are light fraiters and heavy ones which can do light speed 2.
And cargo can be getting you more credits faster than mining which means no sitting in space all night mining rocks.
On planets which allow it, stations, shipyards, etc there should be a ground power unit which will keep the ship going for bits and bobs on the  ground so you don't need to use the apu, you just power down the ship and it will switch to station power or you can power down the ship and switch it yourself ofcause the ship will then sound like whatever station its on with the ship rooms.
you won't have the ability to do anything like launch etc with only station power  on.
though I guess if you were in system or in systems where there were stations with power you could automatically switch to things with power and only have to really use your apus when in deep space.
I'd like the ability to be able to request a refuel for 5000 credits or something like that.
Or better still you could buy a fuel ship maybe convert one of your ships into one I don't know.
Also I have an idea on how to reduce your ship sizes becoming to big on the server.
The ability to upgrade ship with ship.
ie you have an inovations light frater, you can say upgrade to  a heavy fraiter.
Your cruiser you can upgrade to the next level of cruiser.
your corion fraiter you can update into a lite fraiter.
your shuttle you can upgrade to an armed shuttle or something like that.
I am not sure about the rest of the stuff but your cruiser could go to the next class of cruiser which could go to the next class of cruiser.
Upgrades would cost much less than what they would cost when you got them brand new because you would have to scrap your old ship to upgrade them or at least it would be part of the price.
I know that won't do fighters corsairs,  and corvets but that may handle a lopt of things.
Another idea is to have ships dock together to become bigger ships, you could still separate the ships ofcause but that would still add more ships.
no matter how you look at it there will be eventually still to many ships.
maybe you could set something that if you leave ships undocked in plain site of a planet or station especially in home systems they get killed if left out for more than a couple days and whatever was on them go back to the plannet or station to get them.
Upgrading ships should be available at more than 1 station or planet to.

Thumbs up

2015-03-16 01:54:23

sound good though cm

Thumbs up

2015-03-16 02:17:14

crashmaster wrote:

well what I'd like to have is the ability to take fuel cans to ships to give them enough fuel for the closest station and be able to pilot there.
ellse for mining and cracking ships they do mine a lot of material but surely they would get a lot of waste, technically then some of those ships could fuel themselves.
I'd also like some emergency power unit that had batteries tthat would run if you needed to get away you would only have engines autopilot and helm not weapons or anything but enough to get you out of a situation.
Sadly yeah that's why I am not currently on.
due to the perge of most of my ships and mmy cash until things settle down at home with various things and that will probably be at the end of September or maybe earlier, I don't have the energy to build back up.
The good thing is you don't have to start with a mining ship like I have done.
there are light fraiters and heavy ones which can do light speed 2.
And cargo can be getting you more credits faster than mining which means no sitting in space all night mining rocks.
On planets which allow it, stations, shipyards, etc there should be a ground power unit which will keep the ship going for bits and bobs on the  ground so you don't need to use the apu, you just power down the ship and it will switch to station power or you can power down the ship and switch it yourself ofcause the ship will then sound like whatever station its on with the ship rooms.
you won't have the ability to do anything like launch etc with only station power  on.
though I guess if you were in system or in systems where there were stations with power you could automatically switch to things with power and only have to really use your apus when in deep space.
I'd like the ability to be able to request a refuel for 5000 credits or something like that.
Or better still you could buy a fuel ship maybe convert one of your ships into one I don't know.
Also I have an idea on how to reduce your ship sizes becoming to big on the server.
The ability to upgrade ship with ship.
ie you have an inovations light frater, you can say upgrade to  a heavy fraiter.
Your cruiser you can upgrade to the next level of cruiser.
your corion fraiter you can update into a lite fraiter.
your shuttle you can upgrade to an armed shuttle or something like that.
I am not sure about the rest of the stuff but your cruiser could go to the next class of cruiser which could go to the next class of cruiser.
Upgrades would cost much less than what they would cost when you got them brand new because you would have to scrap your old ship to upgrade them or at least it would be part of the price.
I know that won't do fighters corsairs,  and corvets but that may handle a lopt of things.
Another idea is to have ships dock together to become bigger ships, you could still separate the ships ofcause but that would still add more ships.
no matter how you look at it there will be eventually still to many ships.
maybe you could set something that if you leave ships undocked in plain site of a planet or station especially in home systems they get killed if left out for more than a couple days and whatever was on them go back to the plannet or station to get them.
Upgrading ships should be available at more than 1 station or planet to.

Alright, let me start off by saying that dark matter in the dm universe powers ships, so there is really no way you could have cans of it on board and mined materials aren't dark matter; that takes care of that one. You say you want the ability to convert ships into refueling stations, but that is already the case with some ships which act as shipyards if you dock on them. Docking on ships to make bigger ships? What kind of an idea is that? As I said before, you can buy some ships on other ships that act as shipyards. Upgrading current ships to get them to become the next level of cruiser and so on? That's where making credits and buying new ships comes in. As far as refueling for credits, you don't need to, assuming you remember to dock at the closest refueling station. You're just making this game out to be full of problems that really aren't issues to be concerned with in the first place.
Finally, everyone suffered as a result of the purge. I'm not sure If I'm delusional, or if I made a genuine observation, but no one else seems to be whining about it. We all just decided to build up our credits and move on with the game. In fact, I made far more progress the second time around. If players decide to stop playing, that is their decision alone.

Thumbs up +2

2015-03-16 02:28:09

I don't even know what to say other than, Crashmaster, stop whining I think we're all getting tired of it. Stop making excuses for this or that or the other thing. Either you want to be involved in the game and the community around it or you do not, please make your choice and keep it under a bible, thank you very much.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2015-03-16 04:16:11

Hello.
Well crashmaster I'm sorry to say this but that was a long ramble about really nothing at all. Instead of these long rambles why don't you just come right out and say what you mean.
@Danny, well I just have a few simple suggestions. First that there should be a fuel reserve. Not a huge one just so if we're on a bounty mission and run out we have enough to get back to a station. Also a refueler ship. This is the only thing I agreed with crashmaster about. If you're way out in space with no power to get back to a station and need fuel you can call a fuel ship. And I think this ship could only be used a certain amount of times before you have to go back to a space station.
And finally my last suggestion. To reduce lag you should give people the option to delete there own ships. Let's say you have a corean mining ship but then you get a bigger mining ship then you don't need your corean ship anymore so you just delete it.
Anyway that's it.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

Thumbs up

2015-03-16 04:30:18

Guitarman wrote:

Hello.
Well crashmaster I'm sorry to say this but that was a long ramble about really nothing at all. Instead of these long rambles why don't you just come right out and say what you mean.
@Danny, well I just have a few simple suggestions. First that there should be a fuel reserve. Not a huge one just so if we're on a bounty mission and run out we have enough to get back to a station. Also a refueler ship. This is the only thing I agreed with crashmaster about. If you're way out in space with no power to get back to a station and need fuel you can call a fuel ship. And I think this ship could only be used a certain amount of times before you have to go back to a space station.
And finally my last suggestion. To reduce lag you should give people the option to delete there own ships. Let's say you have a corean mining ship but then you get a bigger mining ship then you don't need your corean ship anymore so you just delete it.
Anyway that's it.

I think that ship deletion is indeed a great idea because you have to rely on admins to get rid of any unused ships. It would be far more convenient to use the galactic market menu, or the delete key to get rid of them. I definitely hope to see that change implemented.

Thumbs up

2015-03-16 05:46:58

Greetings all, the ability to sell your ships is now implemented and will be in the next update. Additionally, i'm very pleased to announce that we have begun testing of our brand new ground vehicle system. This system currently is the most basic we will get, but you already have the ability to steer with the aeros, and power on the vehicles engines.

Thumbs up

2015-03-16 06:18:24

Greetings! I'm proud to announce that I have bug fixt ship buying and ship distruction, you'll notice right away. The lag when ordering ships is now gone, and the lag you will get from blowing up ships is now also gone.

Thumbs up

2015-03-16 13:33:57

nice one danny. i'm amused that a throw away comment i made about zipping around planets on flying or driving vehicles jump started your mind to that one. but i guess that's how it usually is. hehhee. looking forward to trying it out!

Thumbs up

2015-03-16 18:22:58

I was just on DMNb. Danny destroyed my planet cracker for "All the stuff I put him through." That was in the past. That wasn't fair. Then, he and his admins start calling me very volger names. They call me troll and halfling as well as some other bad names that I won't disclose to the forum. Then, they go and ban me. I haven't broken any of the rules. They even start laughing at me when I try to defend myself. I think there needs to be some sort of protest against Reality Software! This stuff should never happen. I have tried to show a difference, but yet again I get lied to and cussed out. Danny tricked me into going into one of his traps by saying he would tell me where all the minerals were for planet cracking.

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

Thumbs up 0

2015-03-16 18:27:13

tyler.
You know why you were banned. You kept complaining and wining and not accepting the game as it was. You kept wanting free stuff from us admins. And he's made himself a bad reputation for shooting at ships and disrespecting players. And it is thus, I tell you, tyler, everyone wanted you banned for those reasons.
Now, please, can we not have this discussion again? Reality software is here to make great games, not destroy the community.

Thumbs up +1

2015-03-16 18:30:39 (edited by potterspotter13 2015-03-16 18:31:44)

tyler, you know why you were band, anc not to mention you cheated, you bought a planet cracker, the server chrashed so you got the ship and credits and went and bought another. That is pure cheating right there. Not to mention the ammound of times you have bothered us admins to spawn asteroyeds at 000 or 300 300 300 for you

But sometimes the world is better without sight...
Because You can see the world how it really is...
Dark.

Thumbs up +1

2015-03-16 18:31:08

that was the past! That still doesn't change the fact that I still got cussed out and my ship was still destroyed. Danny has broken the rules of his own game! I still am very offended for the names that those good for nothing bullies called me.

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

Thumbs up 0

2015-03-16 18:32:32

I didn't know the first planet cracker I bought had come because of the server. I didn't cheat on purpose. Please don't hold that against me

Thumbs up