2015-03-04 22:37:21

Greetings to all!
;I wish to develop 3d sonic game!
;Learn the basics:
;C ++
;C #
;Python
;Pascal.
;Please tell me, here is a game for the sighted call of duty. ;What would have been clearer:
;The game has 21 missions;
;When you start the mission plays a clip;
;Runs card for example x 50 y 50, where there are objects such as buildings, enemies.
;All sounds are located in 3d.
There are events play sounds, such as metal, if it enters the metal and so on.
You can kill enemies and so on.
;I wish to make such a game, so you can be guided by the sound, the sound of the gun at the enemy, and so on, Steer myshkoy, go ahead w, left a, back s, right d.
If you tell the library, the calculation formulas without sound please!
;Generally interested in what is best to use the library, as well as the language, so it was easy to write code, and did not have to write mountains of code.
;Thank you in advance!

2015-03-04 23:38:33

I'm not sure what you're asking for.  It appears to be "How do I write this project from start to finish?"  if so, we can't tell you without developing it for you.
You need to find someone who speaks your native tongue and ask them your questions.  You will get so much further so much faster if you do.

My Blog
Twitter: @ajhicks1992

2015-03-04 23:46:39

Also, I would not recommend writing a game in C++ - unless you want to write moe than 14000-15000 lines of code. Instead, I'd recommend a basic dialect, or BGT. Eiter way, Good luck. Just choose the best language you like the best - not C++, I hope - and have at it.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2015-03-05 08:28:24 (edited by jonikster 2015-03-05 08:32:11)

1. we do not have Russian, normally dealt with this question, well, just very little;
;2. on bgt I'd be happy to write, but I have there problems with the vector, also can not figure out how to make my attack on the enemy, but rather how to do if the condition is between me and the enemy position 10.

2015-03-05 16:32:01

if (absolute(player_position-enemy_position)<=10) {
// The player is within 10 paces of the enemy.
// Maybe see if the attacker is facing the right direction?
if(enemy_face=="east" and player_position>=enemy_position) {
// to the east.
}
else {
// to the west.
}
}

That's for 1 dimension. To get 3 isn't so hard, however:

// player.position and enemy.position are vectors:
if ((enemy.position-player.position).length()<=10) {
// In range.
}

There are many things about 3D that are difficult, but this is relatively straight forward. Especially since vectors overload most of the operators.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2015-03-05 22:15:45

I've always wondered, what is in bgt absolute? ;Why -enemy? ;please explain!
;If anyone has worked with vectors, please give an example of how to use the vector:
;There is a field x50 y50 enemies. ;How to play them in 3d space? ;If there is sighted, I want to make a game like call of duty, only sound.

2015-03-05 22:25:53

Hi Jonikster.
Well if your a beginner programmer you're not going to be able to write this game right away. I am also a beginner trying to learn python and I've always wanted to make a really complex zombie game. I know I'm far from being ready to do this so I haven't even tried.
I know very little about programming languages but from what I've seen of pascal it's very dated and it isn't updated very often. I would suggest using python to start out with because it's very easy to understand but that's because I'm learning it and right now it's my personal preference. But you should get out there and find a language you like there are so many of them and there really isn't a right or wrong language to use.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2015-03-05 23:19:03

I'm not new to programming

2015-03-05 23:50:36

Hmmm, I'm not understanding then what is the problem your having?

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2015-03-06 09:30:23

I had entered, and I'm a newbie and no! ;I know the basics and honest programs have not posted!