2014-07-20 21:52:49

Hello folks

Have you ever wanted to have all the chords accessible and written for you, so you could check them out to learn them yourself, or if you have forgotten them,  recall them all?
Or are you a guitar beginner who wants to get good sounds of his guitar, with clear-written instructions, and audio playback?
Accessible chordbook  is the solution!
The website developper has worked hard and  developed a great website for your chord needs!
Just go to the website, and ask the smart bot what chords you want to play, and you'll get  amazing instructions with audio.
Here's the website:
http://access.chordbook.com/
Beside the chords that you can enter, you could also  write "help, feedback, keys, types".
If you want to talk to the developper, just type "feedback" to the text box and press enter, and you will have a form to contact the website owner.
He was kind enough to listen to my suggestions and add features like heading-based navigation, and chord audio looping.
Check it out and give bob a cheer if you liked it!

twitter: @hadirezae3
discord: Hadi

2014-07-20 23:01:07

waw.
thanks man!
Joe satriani all the time!
cheers.

2014-07-21 02:49:09

DOes it only for the guitar?
How about piano? I'm ask this because I'm a piano learner. big_smile
Socheat.

2015-02-02 11:27:18

Has anyone found the site for piano players like the site the post1 post above? I'd love to know that.

2015-02-02 19:13:08

hey
love this site thanks

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2015-02-03 01:53:00

Hi Hadi.gsf.
Thank you so much for telling us about this site. I just checked it out and it's excellent.
I wish there were more people like this who were willing to do sthings like this. I've wanted a site like this for years.
Thanks again.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2015-02-03 08:18:30

I'm going to check out and bookmark this site! It's sort of like Bill Brown's site. Does the guitar site only teach you how to play chords, or does it also teach you how to play songs? From my understanding it seems like it's only to play chords.

Ulysses, KJ7ERC
She/they
Reedsy

2015-02-03 14:26:56

Only chords though.

2015-03-02 10:08:55

Socheat wrote:

Has anyone found the site for piano players like the site the post1 post above? I'd love to know that.

I think this can help http://keychord.com/

2015-03-02 15:16:00

Where is the search box? I couldn't find anything.

2015-03-02 16:15:35

Socheat wrote:

Where is the search box? I couldn't find anything.

No search box but you can select the chord you want. I usually use it with https://chords.tv/ chords lyrics site

2015-03-03 10:44:27

no problem guys. make sure you use it and give feedback to the site developer.
like guitarman, I also love to see accessible sites like this; It is cirtainly possible with javascript, html5 and all those new crazy scripts.

twitter: @hadirezae3
discord: Hadi

2016-03-13 00:37:55

Does this still work for anyone? I can read the textual instructions but the audio won't play for me it seems. I am using Firefox on win7 if that helps...

Balliol

2016-03-13 23:47:28

Yeah, it still works for me, I'm using windows 7 plus google chrome

2016-03-14 03:30:35

Hmm, might have a go, my brother has guitars out the wazoo, I might purloin one for the intent of trying this out. But its my freakishly large and lumbering hands that just can't seem to make those weird shapes. It's like trying to tread a needle with the two big toes on your two feet, lol.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united