2015-01-27 03:08:47

Has anyone successfully jailbroken iOS 8.1.2?  TaiG, the latest program I've seen released, is not accessible.

Best Regards,

Luke

What game will hadi.gsf want to play next?

2015-01-27 19:57:27

Hi
TaiG is not accessible,true.but you could still do it might be a bit of an touch and go,considering you'll be takeing a shot in the dark as it were.

There is a guide on applevis on doing it, I think you run the program as admin, connect your phone,wait 30 seconds to be extra sure, tab five times and press enter. or that is what I remember.
There's also a process that is to be followed to uncheck the chinees store,which also can be found on the same guide on applevis.
Oh the days of ivasi0n where you could do the hole thing on your own and be sure of what you were doing because the ui was fully accessible
btw, The guide mentions something about having your phone newly restored. if you haven't done a ota update, that is not needed. just disable the autolock and passcode, put your phone on airplain mode and your jalebreak should go fine.
hth.
grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, β€˜It might have been.
Follow me on twitter