2015-01-27 09:39:36 (edited by nanashifxd 2015-01-27 09:40:39)

"Chaos" is the first multi-hero, 3D ARPG web game which is based on western myth. It had its first closed beta on 1.23rd.
It tells a story that when the God disappears, a battle starts between the Admodian and the Protoss.  The player is the main character of the game as a solider of the empire, meanwhile, the player has the gene of both the Asmodian and the Protoss. In the game, the player will join to settle the riots of the Air Battle, kill ferocious beast, and challenge the dragon who tries to attack the empire.
Here's the official site: www.joybit.com

2015-01-27 10:10:42

Well, it's forum for audio games only, is it playable for the blind people?

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2015-01-27 10:31:02

Hi.
Thanks for the announcement.
Yes, this forum is for audiogames, or for games which are playable for blind folk. Are you willing to make this game playable for blind and visual impaired people? The game sounds awesome!

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2015-01-27 11:14:59

Hopefully it's not a spambot or something like that.

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2015-01-27 13:01:09

Hi.

I signed up. this game is not playable. Don't sign up. It's not worth it.

I'm gone for real :)

2015-01-27 13:52:30

Brad: Thumbs up for checking this out. Thanks for that. big_smile
I hope the developer wanna make this playable, since he posted about the game on the forum. I mean, it's not difficult to see that this forum and site is mainly for blind gamers. smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2015-01-27 16:11:26

Hi, just need to get something off my chest.
Why do these people always seam to not understand what this forum is about.
If you go to the start page of audiogames.net there is an accurate description what this site is about.
I bet this guy who announced the game will not come back on here. Bet he just wanted to get this damb game on here to spark some interest and move his lazy as away.
Just needet to say that. It was the same thing with the football planet type of shit.
Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2015-01-27 18:05:06

Hello,
Unfortunately a lot of developers seem to do this, but please correct me if I'm wrong. The process works like this: they seem to search for the word game forum or games forum on google and spread it to as many as possible in the hopes to attract players.

2015-01-27 19:58:48

Moderation!

Sinse the game isn't playable this doesn't belong in new releases.

@Simber,  this site and forum often comes up on google when people search for info on mmorpgs, so it's likely some people don't even see the front page and just think we're a general gaming website, ---- though I would've thought "Audio games" was noticeable enough.

Also we have had the odd spambot advertise these things, ie, something that is clearly an automated program not a human person.

I will say it is often better to assume the developer is! a human and give them the bennifit of the doubt, sinse any spreading of info that blind people play computer games could be helpful and might lead to a developer making her/his otherwise inaccessible game accessible in the future, rather than automatically deciding anyone who posts an advert for an inaccessible game is either a spambot or a human who doesn't care.

Still, I do fully agree with your frustration on the subject, I did get a little "wow this is cool" vibe myself when I saw the title and game description.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)