2008-04-01 20:55:18 (edited by dark empathy 2008-04-01 20:58:53)

If your a comunist, run for cover right now, sinse todays newsage is all about the ruthless and money grabbing world of big economical business, and screwing every last atom of prophit from your poor denuded workers so you can put your rivals out of business and then laugh unpleasantly when they come knocking on your offices big shiny door begging you for a job, ---- ahnm, power mad millionaire fantasies aside, we have two game developements to report tthis afternoon.

first off, Mississippi from Mardy productions, the economic stratogy game set in the old wild and prophitable west, has just dropped down in price from $30 to $20 if you buy it using Paypal. That's an extra ten dolalars (or slightly over a fiver here in the British isles), to do what you want with should you decide to buy this game, ---- and as any billionaire will tell you, extra cash is good! so make a corporate visit to the Mardy website to find out more, ---- including an audio presentation of the game.

but looking at the current stock markit, I'd say a lot of money is to be made in the sale or developement of property, and thanks to Jim kitchin, new oppertunities are opening up in that field right now! Jim has updated his great free win monopoly game to version 8, wit a hole bunch of new features including the ability to create custome tocans and currency, and even eddit the custome txt file to replace the names of other game elements such as free parking, go, chance and community chest, railroads and even the bank.

New features in the game also include the ability to roll to see who goes first, and the ability to resign from the game. to get all these fine bennifits at no cost at all to yourself propelleyourself in the direction of The Kitchinsinc site and grab the winpoly8 file.

remember to install the winkit program first ifyour not already running some of Jim's games.

but of course all this information doesn't come free, so please send your payments to swindle and vanish incorporated, number 6, compulsive greed drive, Graspington, cashchester, England!

happy spending.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2008-04-01 22:31:16

I'll have to look at that Mississippi some time, interesting. I think that update to Monopoly has been wanted though and will be well received.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2008-04-02 01:23:38

I tried the demo bac in 2006, but that was I believe a version ago, pluss I didn't quite get some of the strategical elements in the game, ---- such as the way which items you can sell each turn is randomized, causing you to need to buy a variety of things.

It did strike me as somethign potentially fun if played with others, but it would've been nice to have some sort of computer opponent, ---- or at least some idea that there are other business people in the world when playing on your own.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)