2015-01-21 03:05:45 (edited by jyro22 2015-03-20 03:35:57)

Hey guys, I hope you're off to a good start in the new year.
I wanted to let you know that Super Airik the Cleric is now available.

Collect crystals and items, complete quests and vanquish evil in this epic real-time audio adventure
with zelda like game play. Many gamers enjoyed the previous version, but it had a number of bugs and compatibility
problems which have now been completely resolved. Check it out-

Super Airik features:
Increased operating system compatibility, windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
Full voice over dialogue, with real character performances (including scout)
New radial finder feature for nearby quests and collectibles
360 controller support with vibration functionality
WASD and arrow key movement
Additional dialogue and bonus content
Redeveloped and solid with decreased download size, increased performance

You can purchase the full game at this link:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c … UKKRBPVEYS
Check your email shortly afterward for the download link.

You can download the playable demo here:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/wcfdc9

System Requirements:
-120 MB hard disc space
400 MB minimum ram, 500 recommended
plays well on most semi-recent sound cards capable of playing most audio games
X-Box 360 Controller and headphones recommended

Special thanks to Dark, Bryan, Ambro and everyone at audiogames for helping make this version possible.
Thank you so much for your patience and support during the time it took to develop the game in a new custom engine.
For those inquiring about Airik 2, the system is fully completed and it will be available soon.
If you need any assistance, write me anytime at [email protected]

Your friend,
-Jyro

2015-01-21 03:08:16

Looks cool. One question though, if we bought the first game, do we have to pay again for this one? Thanks.

2015-01-21 09:15:59

hm, let me knwo if its good smile

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2015-01-21 09:29:03

Hi.

I bought it and so far there's nothing in my junk folder or inbox, just the Paypal email.
I just thought about this, I guess I was a bit over excited to buy the game. But why did giro, link to the paypal page and not the game page?

I'm not saying it's a scam but it seems a bit strange.

I'm gone for real :)

2015-01-21 09:29:49

lol... wow

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2015-01-21 09:38:07

Hi.

yeah I know, it might be a bit silly and even a bit rude but like i said, I wasn't saying it's a scam or a trick. I just found it a bit strange to post a link to the paypal page instead of a game page.

I hope I don't offend anyone especially Giro.

2015-01-21 09:56:11

Hello.
great to see the game!
but is there a demo for me to play?

All the best,
Adel, Akbari.

2015-01-21 10:49:38 (edited by brad 2015-01-21 11:04:06)

Hi.

I bought this game around seven O-clock here in the uK. it's now nearly been 2 hours and I've got no junk male, or no male in my inbox. What's going on?

/edit/

I have the email and am downloading it now.

Thanks for an amazing game. smile

2015-01-21 11:08:34

Sounds awsome, I was rather sorry to miss the irst game due to the xp issue sinse I'd done the voice acting for several characters, (I'd be glad to come and do some more if needed).

I'll certainly be picking this one upp, and I'm really glad the game got finished.

The only thing I would like to know (for the Db as much as for me), is is this a replacement of the original? ie, some sort of enhanced version? or will the original still be available.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2015-01-21 11:09:34 (edited by jyro22 2015-01-21 11:37:03)

Hi, currently the game comes with a good manual with useful information, and I'm updating the game page as well.
Downloads are being sent out quickly. Owners of previous versions do not need to repurchase,
you will receive a download link shortly, however this version is majorly improved and well
worth the sale amount too. Thank you for your patience and support. If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to email me, I am happy to help with anything. Previous versions of the game will still be available on request. Though I highly recommend this one.

oh my gosh, it's such a convenience now that treasure chests read as empty once used, lol.
Scout takes are scout's new blooper lines. Check em out in the dialogue folder. They're hilarious.

It's great to hear from you Dark! Your talented contributions add so much to the story and fun, thank you!
XP compatibility is no longer an issue in this version. I hope you enjoy it.

2015-01-21 11:44:34

Hi.

Just to let people know, the guard when you go over the bridge is still symthed. Everything else though, has nice voice work.
And yeah, hearing treasure chest unlocked is very helpful smile

2015-01-21 11:53:22

Hi.

I think I've found a bug.
/spoiler/
When you go into the first room in the cave and have found 11 crystals, if you go all the way to the bottem left, and press C it will tell you there's a sky crystal in the room even though there isn't.

If you go out side the room, you'll find it there.

/end spoilers/

2015-01-21 11:55:27

hello folks,

@jyro22

this is awsome news. i will await the new download link and play this game, this hour, and the hour after, and the next three hours after.

big_smile

great job!

greetz mike

Visit the following website to see what games we have:
http://www.nonvisiongames.com
Or the following English marketplace to see what retrogames and game merchandise I am selling:
https://www.retro-kingdom.com

2015-01-21 12:02:13

Hi.

/bug/
The F derection thing, seems quite buggy.
If you hold downF and press left right up or down, sometimes Aeric moves and then I die. OH and for some reason, if you go to the cave and find the ladder, then go to the locked door, then press F plus right arrow, it will tell you there's a single jump gaaaap, then you jump and... die.
/end of bugs/

2015-01-21 12:15:14

hello to all

i am wondering if this title is the same as airik 1?
i played this game years ago though did not purchase it.
is this just airik 1, re-written, and if not, how is it better?
also, where is the mac version been waiting 5 years for it?
lol!
thanks jyro for a great game, but am just interested how is this super airek, more involved than the different version i played years ago?
thanks again
Will

2015-01-21 12:38:42

Hi.

In my opinion, it's the same as Aeric one just with a cast of voice actors and compatibility with xp and other machines.

2015-01-21 13:35:32

Personally I have no doubt that this is essentially version 2.0 of the original Aeric, ie, hopefully less bugs, more features, better compatibility, more voice acting (though not from myself this time),  and maybe some new stuff to explore, which is fine, particularly sinse if you originally bought Aeric you are getting this free anyway.

I'll certainly be buying the game, and sinse I personally haven't tried it yet I'm looking forward to it, ---- though it will be a little weerd getting instructions from myself in order to defeat myself big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2015-01-21 14:12:13

Great news!  I'm looking forward to playing through this improved version.
Haha Dark, that certainly brings a new meaning to knowing your enemy, eh?

2015-01-21 14:39:41

Hello all. I have bought the game, and I to, am awaiting an email for the download link... Question to you all. is an X box controller required to have in order for this game to be played? Thanks.

Jonathan Candler, A.K.A, Jonnyboy

2015-01-21 15:16:18

Hello, I'm happy that new Airik version is out. I'm checking my mail hoping to download it soon! Continue your good job!

2015-01-21 15:29:53

@Jonnyboy1991, I don't think a Xbox controller is necessary, at least I hope not being as I don't have one big_smile. In the first post Giro said that you could control the game  either with the arrow keys, w s d e, or with the xbox controller if you had one so I am fairly certain it isn't needed.

I've also now paid for the game and am awaiting my download link.

@Dan, well knowing the enemy is one way of putting it, though sinse I will also be instructed and sent on missions by myself, is that self diciplin? big_smile.

2015-01-21 16:56:32

Hay, does anybody know if a demo exists for this new version?
I think I might want to buy this, but the last demo didn't give me any real idea of how this game plays, as it seemed to be vary glitchy.

2015-01-21 17:21:50

Airik 1,6 had voice acting though?
Is this game then just really for those on xp?

2015-01-21 17:41:41

Got a problem with finding all the sky crystals in the first area, I can find 14 of them, but not the last one.

/Spoilers ahead/
I found the sky crystal in the house in the sky kingdom, I could only find 2 sky crystals near the bridge, I found the two before the cave and found all the way up to the fourteenth crystal in the cave, so where is the fifteenth? tried to find it on multiple attempts but I have failed, I have even followed the guide on the website but there is not 3 near the bridge there is only 2.

:D happy to help out with games and the like... maybe :D

2015-01-21 18:32:16

@avidgamer
, in the first post Giro said there were other changes including  voice acting for scout, some new features to help you find quests and such. But either way if you bought the previous version you'll get this anyway.

As I said I believe this is more  airic version 2.0 than an entirely new game.

@three black noises, a demo would be nice. There was a very early beta demo from years ago (which indeed is the only version I've played sinse the full version didn't work on xp), but a demo of the more modern game would be good, perhaps stopping after the first boss as the previous one did.