2014-12-25 01:41:33

Well according to my clock it is noww eleven thirty nine Pm, which means it isn't technically going to be christmas day here for another 21, (or maybe 20 by the time I've finished this), minutes.

I will however be the first to wish everyone happy christmas on this 25th of December, likewise if you've previously celibrated Hanucah, Eed, Winter solstice or another religious festival at this turn of the year, on behalf of audiogames.net I hope you had a happy and peaceful time.

Here's to a happy 2015 to everyone!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2014-12-25 04:37:35

Happy christmas to you as well good sir. While i wasn't around to much this past year, i intend on changing that in 2015. What with life getting busy, and my stress levels fluxuating like crazy, i haven't been able to just focus on audio games for an extended period of time. I think the swamp update and alter aeion holiday events put me in a great mood. So, may this be the holiday for audio gaming, and great coffee, as i got a rather nice coffee maker as a gift.

2014-12-25 05:01:22

So exited for Christmas tomorrow, thanks dark and merry Christmas to you too! I hope you all at audiogames.net have a merry Christmas as well!

2014-12-25 08:29:23

hi
merry Christmas all

2014-12-25 09:51:39

Hi all
Have a very happy holiday.

Gaming is so cool.
Follow me on Twitter @TheBlindGamer2

2014-12-25 15:32:12

Mary Christmas to Dark, and also to all the audiogames.net moderators. thanks for your hard work to get the site up and running over the years to make sure our great forum isn't away! smile
and finally, I wish everyone on audiogames.net forum a happy mary Christmas also. hope you'll having a good holiday with family and friends big_smile!
Thanks much,
Socheat.