2014-12-20 05:02:20

Yo. Does I am really liking the hulk, because the descriptive video in the movie is awesome. And i lvoe the action seens, like when he throws the cars, or fights the abomination. So does anyone play any bad ass hulk games, weather mainstream or audio doesn't matter, as long as there compeltely, and i mean "completely, like menus and everything, playable, with out sighted help. Thanks, I want to smash smash smash!

I am the blind jedi, I use the force to see. I am the only blind jedi.

2014-12-20 20:58:34

Hello Rory,
Unfortunately we don't seem to have any accessible (audio, mainstream or otherwise) games where you can smash stuff up as a giant monster. I haven't found any as of yet.
There's a text-based game called mecha ace where you battle with gigantic robots, but I can't remember if stuff gets smashed as you battle or if the robots just get chopped or blasted to pieces. It's been a while since I've played.

2014-12-23 01:28:30

Last time i played alter aeon and was allowed on the audiogames channel a player named asuka told me of some sidescroller game called rampage. I don't think it was a hulk game but i think you got to destroi things. If anyone knows about any please let me know or if you have this game send me the link please

I am the blind jedi, I use the force to see. I am the only blind jedi.

2014-12-23 13:44:59

I don't think rampage will be accessible, and also it is not on the PC.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2014-12-24 06:13:38

Rampage is accessible, i've played total distruction or whatever the last one was called on my ps2 when I still had it. The controls are prytty easy, but its not hulk in the sence that you smash everything. Their's sirten things you've got to smash to really score points in some of the levels. I'm sure if you have a ps2 you can find it easyly.

Check out the new reality software site. http://realitysoftware.noip.us

2014-12-24 10:43:37

so this one is a side scrolling beat-em-up?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

2014-12-24 13:43:06

From what I remember its half side scrolling half 3d thing, its been forever since i've had a ps 2 to play it on and emulators don't do well it with the visuals on.

Check out the new reality software site. http://realitysoftware.noip.us

2014-12-24 16:08:27

I got to level 2 and there are not so many objects that I must destroy.