2014-12-18 09:14:23

So I figured I'd just ask around and see what tweeks people are using these days. specifically, what are people using for UI sounds? I have a star wars theme right now for all my sounds which gives me new lock sounds and text sounds, but I'm wanting a sound that plays when my iphone boots. What sound tweeks are other people using? Other tweeks discussions are also welcome. I'm just curious about sound customization. lol

Discord: clemchowder633

2014-12-18 09:36:45

Heya. I'm using iSounds, a pretty awesome tweek that adds a boot sound, and some more sounds to iOS in general. I have a Mac OS scheme for it. Its a shame, because that and the other packs aren't available through iSounds anymore.

2014-12-18 11:08:37

As far as I know i Sounds doesn't work on anything newer than iPhone 5 right? Or is there some update that I'm missing

2014-12-18 15:39:18

Nope. I tried that one... and it doesn't appear to work on anything running ios 8 but I have no way to test this. I'm also on an iphone 6. anyone have any other suggestions for sound tweeks or other tweeks in general besides activator and vibe time?

2014-12-18 16:59:52

Back when I had jailbroken IOS 6 I designed a sound scheme for my phone that turned it into a small Starfleet-issue padd from Star Trek. Every sound that could be changed was changed. I still have the scheme lying around, but haven't figured out how to jailbreak IOS 8.1.2 as yet...

I am Locutus of Borg. Resistance, is futile. Your life, as it has been, is over. From this time forward, you will service---us.

2014-12-18 19:53:29

Hello0 and a good evening to everyone.
I have a little question conncering the changing of sounds in ios.
I still cant get behind this. How can you change the sounds?
Is there a tweak available for this?
Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2014-12-18 22:52:05

There's an Applevis guide on how to jailbreak 8.1.2 with the keyboard. Just download the taig tool and you should be good to go if you just follow the instructions.

2014-12-19 01:16:41

Here's the guide. I'd still love to see more tweek recommendations... but that star trek sound tweek sounds awesome. Never been much of a treky but I'd love those sounds for my phone hahaha.
http://www.applevis.com/guides/ios-ipad … ut-sighted

2014-12-20 08:49:10

Times like this I wish IOS's sounds were as easy to customize as other operating systems. Trying to use boot sound to play something when I boot up my phone, if nothing else so that I'm not left in any doubt as to whether I successfully boot my phone until voiceover turns on. But boot sound only plays a sound whenever the springboard starts up again after a respring, not when the device boots... and I can't find any way to do that in the boot sound settings. Anyone got any recommendations?