2014-12-19 22:45:17

Press control x. That cycles through however many audio tracks you have. big_smile

Discord: clemchowder633

2014-12-20 21:06:58

does anyone have an way to read sub titles imbedded in youtube videos?

Want to order food, but can't get out? Try this .
https://postmat.es/Tw5eUTrBn4

2014-12-20 21:45:28

I don't think there is actually a way to do that as of yet. If you use HTML5 you can get the subtitles to appear as text by clipping the captions button, but you have to read it manually. there is no automatic way to read subtitles that I know of, other than km player.

2014-12-21 00:56:38

Subtitles do read automatically with most screenreaders, it's just a wai-aria live region thing.

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2014-12-21 01:55:24

Not sure what you meant by region... I can make them appear, but neither JAWS or NVDA reads them out automatically. At least, not with IE.

2014-12-23 06:45:50

Eh it's just how it is.
The only real problem for me thus far is working on balancing the subtitle volume with the dialogue and trying to follow the text and get the emotion behind the VA work at the same time. I think it'll get easier with practice.
If your curious, my main focus right now is Pretty Cure. Specifically Futari wa Pretty Cure.

2015-07-12 02:38:34

I must admit, I don't check Off Topic often and surprised at how big this thread got. Lol. For some news, KissAnime now has the Blazblue: Alter Memory anime, plus some shows currently airing on Funimation. Absolute Deo for one. I started reading that translated Manga on Bakatsuki, seems alright.
Netflix started an audio description project. It would be fantastic for some anime to be described.

2015-07-12 17:56:36

not sure if this question was already asked within the 80 plus comments, but are there any described anime shows floating around? I fell off the anime shows as I got older and older but my favs were death note, bleach, dragon ball, Naruto, beyblade, and of course yugioh

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2015-07-12 18:11:45

I don't actually think there are any anime described right now... but if I'm wrong, I'd be happy to find out! lol

2015-07-13 15:44:54

Hello,
I haven't seen any described anime shows either. For what it is though, I still enjoy it, especially the original yu-gi-oh and, also the works of Studio Ghibli such as Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle, although I don't know if that would be considered an anime or not, as they are, well, movies.