2014-10-29 06:53:06

For those of you too young to have lived through the 1990's, the subject of this article is a direct quote from the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie released in 1990. I thought it would be quite appropriate since the topic at hand is Pizza Delivery,the new free title from Jim Kitchen, who brought us such titles as Awesome Homer, Homer on a Harley and Puppy 1. In Pizza Delivery you take control of a pizza delivery man or woman out to, yes, you guessed it, deliver pizzas. You make your way through a city and must deliver each pizza to the specified destination in the specified time limit or as close to that as possible. Get there too late and you'll lose out on tips. Bear in mind that the speed limit in this city is always 35 miles an hour, and while you can sometimes get away with going up to 40 you won't always be able to, and getting pulled over by the cops costs valuable time. And in this line of work time is money. To add to that there are all kinds of obstacles that can come up to delay you even more. Deliver each pizza and return to the Pizza Kitchen to hear how much you earned in tips and how long your trip took. As you deliver more pizzas and earn more tips you'll receive promotions in the form of newer and better vehicles. Each time you get a promotion you may be given more orders to handle at once, some with more than one pizza. Each time you quit for the day you'll learn how long you worked, how much pay that earned you and how much cash you've saved up overall. As with most of Jim's games, Pizza Delivery is self-voicing via Sapi. You can find it at http://kitchensinc.net under Windows Self-Voicing games. As of today version 2 has been released which fixes a few small bugs and adds even more sounds. As usual Jim delivers another simple yet addicting and challenging game well worth wasting an hour or two or more on.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2014-10-29 16:31:10

Also, I have one question. Who recorded game intro?

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2014-10-30 02:14:09

I haven't yet read the post. I just felt an unquenchable urge to hit the thumbs up button when I read the title.

*Reads*

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2014-10-30 07:44:12

I like. Well done kitchensinc

2014-11-01 00:56:58

Me too. I'm on my second playthrough.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2014-11-08 03:34:51

hi tried installing but getting an error message that the exe file cannot be created when I click unzip. the  game menu installed without any problems. I am running windows 8.1. any ideas

2014-11-08 10:31:41

Maybe the download is corrupted? How about try redownloading the game?

2014-11-10 05:16:36

I tried that and no luck.

2014-11-11 12:24:56

That's strange. Did you try running the file as Administrator?

2014-11-11 16:47:05

Will double check that one. the error came while unzipping.

2014-11-26 05:18:41

thanks got it! any word on which streets are never patrolled

2014-12-02 16:01:52

Good to know it works for you. smile

2014-12-18 19:26:59

I know Center Street is never patrolled but I forget the other two. I can't remember if it's 7th street and 5th avenue or 5th avenue and 7th street.